Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
This game really needs a walkthrough. Apparently I made bad choices and my adventure ends "here" (after an orgy)

Not sure how that's a bad choice, but okay then :rolleyes:

But anyway, if my choices are bad, surely a there should be guide to getting the best choices?

susanjust2009

Nov 5, 2020
not unless you count lesbian sex as ntr.
Other guys having sex with romance/sex partners of MC counts as NTR? Then game has NTR. I don't know why I was asked to show proof, if after providing game screenshots my comment is deleted. You want to play it? Be my guest. Why not letting other players know what type of content they might expect - is beyond my understanding.

Ulaered

Aug 15, 2016
I have made a very generic 'incest' patch.
It basically replaces specific words with other words as they are being spoken.
So no modification of the original scripts.

Feedback is appreciated.
If there are any errors, please tell me, so I can try to fix them.
Let me know if this works, so maybe I can try to use it for other games?? Maybe??

Also moderators, is this the best place to post this? or should I also post this in mods section?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no need for incest patch, mc and those 2 blondes are siblings by default.

Other guys having sex with romance/sex partners of MC counts as NTR? Then game has NTR. I don't know why I was asked to show proof, if after providing game screenshots my comment is deleted. You want to play it? Be my guest. Why not letting other players know what type of content they might expect - is beyond my understanding.
yes BUT only IF they were ioveinterests at that point when they had sex with other guys, mc's sisters weren't mc's lis when they got fucked by other guy. THERE CAN'T BE RETROACTIVE NTR!!!!!!!!!!

if you start using retroactive ntr then on some games mommy having sex with hubby which will lead to mc's birth and later mommy would be li then her having sex with daddy 18+ years ago would be ntr and on non-ntr path mc couldn't born (unless he will be next jesus) and therefore there wouldn't be game since there would be no mc.

edit: other girls and women are just for sex, not relationships (atm).

Last edited:

MichaelFenix

Fenix Games
Game Developer
Sep 10, 2019
This game really needs a walkthrough. Apparently I made bad choices and my adventure ends "here" (after an orgy)

Not sure how that's a bad choice, but okay then :rolleyes:

But anyway, if my choices are bad, surely a there should be guide to getting the best choices?
As I stated in recent posts, the fail screen is bugged in v10 and shows up at the end of the update where it wasn't supposed to. If you get the end of version screen THEN get the fail screen pay no attention to it. It is fixed in V11. When I started this I had zero intentions of anyone needing a walkthrough as most choices that have a severe impact on the story will usually be common sense.

Reactions: seamanq
D

Deleted member 3754313

Let's see the twins profess their love to MC, tell him they are ok'ish with other girls but he has to have a date night with just them, they go out on what appears to be a date night to the arcade and come home to a drug fueled orgy...
Uhhh, what???

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Let's see the twins profess their love to MC, tell him they are ok'ish with other girls but he has to have a date night with just them, they go out on what appears to be a date night to the arcade and come home to a drug fueled orgy...
Uhhh, what???
their date was with mc and other girls were extras mc had arranged for orgy. sisters are just horny sexbeasts.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
no need for incest patch, mc and those 2 blondes are siblings by default.
Not exactly, the default script calls them step-sisters...

besides that, there's the genetic manipulation and them being created/born in a laboratory... so the question still remains how much of a genetic relation is even there to begin with. For the sake of simplicity and the story it don't matter much if they're called step-sisters or sisters... that's just for us to put a label on it...

On a side note... Why dafuq don't any of my saves work ....

gawd I hate it when this happens. Maybe I'll revisit when completed, for now, trashed...

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Not exactly, the default script calls them step-sisters...

besides that, there's the genetic manipulation and them being created/born in a laboratory... so the question still remains how much of a genetic relation is even there to begin with. For the sake of simplicity and the story it don't matter much if they're called step-sisters or sisters... that's just for us to put a label on it...

On a side not... Why dafuq don't any of my saves work ....

gawd I hate it when this happens. Maybe I'll revisit when completed, for now, trashed...
well they should be clones of originals with some changes.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
yes BUT only IF they were ioveinterests at that point when they had sex with other guys, mc's sisters weren't mc's lis when they got fucked by other guy. THERE CAN'T BE RETROACTIVE NTR!!!!!!!!!!
I don't mean to rock the boat and dip my toes into this murky water, but that's just wrong. Think whatever you wish about the technical definition (as murky as it is EVEN in Japan) but a Love Interest or Future/Potential Love Interest counts as well. It's literally the definition in VNDB AND on this site. So no. Don't spread misinformation.

Haven't played this game, but there is a special exception to family relations as well. So if it wasn't NTR by the first part, it would definitely be by the second. So if the so called "Sisters" fucked someone prior to hooking up with MC, it is very much EN TEE ARGHHHHHHH!

Whatever thoughts we differ on, I wish you to have a nice day :)

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
If you have notepad++ all you need to do is open the V0.8 script.rpy in it use the find use the words "brother" and "sister" (might want to use step-sister and step-brother to make sure you changed all of them) delete the step part or half (if you want to) and you don't need to wait for a ICpatch script.
Notepad++ doesn't properly detect the *.rpy file format as a "python" file, which means there's no styling to help with code syntax, then there's the problem with Notepad++ using Tabs for indentation be default which can mess up the formatting in *.rpy files. Both of these "problems" can be easily fixed as follows:

1) Go to Settings -> Style Configurator, in the Language menu frame scroll down to find and select "Python", now below it you will see a text box for "User ext.". Enter "rpy" (without quotation) into this box and Notepad++ will detect .rpy files as python scripts. Click the "Save & Close" button.

2) Go to Settings -> Preferences -> Language, on the far right are the Tab Settings, at the bottom is "Tab Size", make sure it is set to "4" then check the "Replace by space" Checkbox, and Notepad++ will use spaces instead of tab for indentation. Click the "Close" button.

That's it, Notepad++ will now correctly detect *.rpy files as "python" files. (y)

Reactions: Ydevil666

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don't mean to rock the boat and dip my toes into this murky water, but that's just wrong. Think whatever you wish about the technical definition (as murky as it is EVEN in Japan) but a Love Interest or Future/Potential Love Interest counts as well. It's literally the definition in VNDB AND on this site. So no. Don't spread misinformation.

Haven't played this game, but there is a special exception to family relations as well. So if it wasn't NTR by the first part, it would definitely be by the second. So if the so called "Sisters" fucked someone prior to hooking up with MC, it is very much EN TEE ARGHHHHHHH!

Whatever thoughts we differ on, I wish you to have a nice day :)
and that's why we have like million definitions of ntr.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Larry2000

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
and that's why we have like million definitions of ntr.
I don't think there are a million definitions to NTR. It's pretty simple. The confusion comes when combining individual parts of the tag. For example, some people think they have to be in a relationship to be "stolen" some don't care if they are. Some say the MC has to be jealous, but some say the player can be jealous for it to count. But some people miss the point altogether. That's why I always point to VNDB's definition. It's very clear how it's defined.

Eroge was the true catalyst for the tag. Cuckold has always existed in some form, but it wasn't until the million visual novels and adaptations that it became whole. The fact that VNDB hosts the entire collection of those and the million tags contained makes me more likely to trust them rather than a bunch of people on a forum. Though, a lot of people on this forum are pretty close to it haha.

Reactions: Lerd0

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i think you have missed few "very heated" discussion about ntr at f95. seems that for some even if li (current or upcoming) even looks other guy it's ntr.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
The Island [v0.10 Public] [MichaelFenix] crunched

Original Size PC: 1,75 GB
Original Size Win x32: 1,73 GB
Original Size Mac: 1,73 GB

Compressed Size PC (Win/Linux): 249 MB
TheIsland-0.10-pc-crunched.zip: Workupload PC -

Compressed Size Win x32: 233 MB
TheIsland-0.10-win-crunched.zip: Workupload Win -

Compressed Size Mac: 232 MB
TheIsland-0.10-mac-crunched.zip: Workupload Mac -

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1b (hngg@f95zone) -
Mega link? These dont seem to be working well.

2.90 star(s) 37 Votes