MichaelFenix

Fenix Games
Game Developer
Sep 10, 2019
Hope you called the cops on the roommate.
I did and unfortunately, it was useless, seeing as how there were no witnesses to him doing it they could not do anything, even though he was the only other person with access and it happened immediately after getting a restraining order on him while I was at work.

Feb 12, 2021
There's no way to make a true Ipatch as the step thing is hardcoded. He should have coded in the relationships and made them moddable. So you just replace the script. Here is a modded script to replace the step one
2 questions: 1) i'm not a programmer or coder, so what am i supposed to do with this? every other patch i've used in a VN game downloads in either the form of a rar/zip file, or even just the .rpy file itself; 2) are both patches from the OP links necessary for the current version?

would be nice if this was simplified, n just 1 link, that downloads a file, like every other patch i've ever seen n used from this site; just sayin...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
2 questions: 1) i'm not a programmer or coder, so what am i supposed to do with this? every other patch i've used in a VN game downloads in either the form of a rar/zip file, or even just the .rpy file itself; 2) are both patches from the OP links necessary for the current version?

would be nice if this was simplified, n just 1 link, that downloads a file, like every other patch i've ever seen n used from this site; just sayin...
1-2: don't need patches.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ummm, ok; thx? so the OP has been modded so that all the text now includes incest references? n if so, then why have the links in the OP?
op isn't modded, they are siblings by default now and mod hasn't removed those links (if you want you can report op that patches aren't needed).

Reactions: viclog1

MichaelFenix

Fenix Games
Game Developer
Sep 10, 2019
Well, let's see how this works for everyone.

V0.1.1 is done. Loads of re-rendered images fixing grainy ones, making some of the darker ones brighter, re-working some animations, changing assets and poses from early versions to make them better. Lost count of how many were done but it was like 1000ish images. Also expanded some scenes by adding stuff, from a single image and a line of dialog to almost a whole scene's worth. A Lot of grammar and punctuation fixes, lots of your became you're. Still not sure if I got them all so ya see one, please take a screenshot and let me know.

Now I will not say with 100% certainty that your saves will work here due to the version code change. This is going to be the layout going forward to track where I am in the story. The first digit is always zero cause it's in beta, the second digit is for the chapter, third is what part of the chapter. So the next official version will be v0.2.1 then v0.2.2 and so on. So you may just want to start fresh to avoid any problems and see what new stuff has been added where. If not that is fine too as nothing added drastically changes anything for where we are in the story.

Going forward I am uncertain of the speed of the updates as I have still not got everything damaged by the roommate replaced for one.
Two the next chapter is going to require a lot of assets I haven't got yet, which cost money and blah, blah, $900 minimum, Blah, blah, over 20 new characters. blah, blah, 10 main areas, and so on.
Three I want to slow it down some to help improve the quality of what is released. There was a lot of rework in this first part and I hate re-doing stuff. But pounded out what I could to make the updates "Timely" and the project suffered because of that. So now I'm hoping it'll be around the 1.5 to the 2-month mark but no promises. Especially since I plan to have more of a diverging path for stuff. Basically more choices that will lead to different outcomes which will require rendering the same scene multiple times with something changed like a person not being there.

Now for the part, some will not like, (Grabs gas can for NTR fire.) at least 4 new penises will appear in this chapter (GASP!) There has been a lot of arguing about what is and is not NTR in this story and I'm going with the actual definition given by google where the "Love interest" cheats to cause jealousy. The MC's only love interest is Jen and Jess, and vice-versa. Everything else is just a wet hole to put his dick or their tongue and fingers in. You wouldn't be jealous of the hooker you picked up in Bangkok one night going to work the next day, would you? Well, some people fall for hookers, but they're psychotic and don't count. Now seeing as how so many new characters will be introduced, some will already be in relationships so there may be "reverse NTR?" is that a thing?

Now a little preview, early versions of SOME of the upcoming characters that will be appearing. (Can't show everything as the rest are MAJOR spoilers.) Yes I realize one looks like Haley with tits and that is going to change as will some of the others as I get more assets to use. But the big reason for this preview is to explain the little addition that some people may lose their shit over. In the second image, you see a really short blonde. SHE WILL NEVER TAKE PART IN ANYTHING ADULT ORIENTATED!!! As I state on the intro, anyone in an adult situation is in fact an adult. So I hope you enjoy the work so far and enjoy what's to come. I have started v0.2.1 and have a fair amount of it rendered It has been slow as I only have one monitor with one HDMI port and am trying to wait till Black Friday to get a deal on the second one so I can be back to full speed on rendering and writing. Also a while back I talked of adding voice actors to some scenes bad news, it fell through so got a $300 mic collecting dust for now but hope to change that at some point. Surprising how hard it is to get women to fake an orgasm in a microphone for money in a small town.

chap 2 promo 1.jpg chap 2 promo 2.jpg chap 2 promo 3.jpg

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well, those that complained about the guy from the party and the fact everyone just fucks everyone else ..... using a bit of common sense those people shouldn't be around to complain anymore.

Queen of wishful thinking here, we'll see how that goes.

I see one of the usual ntr whiners facepalmed the dev, they just have to stick around games they don't like just to show how much they don't like it. Moving on is hard I guess.

krakos9

Sep 16, 2016
I got to give it to the author that he has a vision for his game. Might not be my cup of tea but i can't remember a dev adding a number a dicks when the ntr crowd is howling and telling us it's for the sake of the story. At least keep a couple of girls away from the dicks to keep Avaron1974 satisfied so that she will pray for you on her next visit to Lesbos.

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
I like the renders/female characters (especially the twins) but I'm a little hesitant about the 3 *star* reviews. Anyone have some constructive comments to help me decide? THX

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I got to give it to the author that he has a vision for his game. Might not be my cup of tea but i can't remember a dev adding a number a dicks when the ntr crowd is howling and telling us it's for the sake of the story. At least keep a couple of girls away from the dicks to keep Avaron1974 satisfied so that she will pray for you on her next visit to Lesbos.
Gotta admit, I did start loving this game for all the lesbo stuff going on.

I can forgive the dicks being shoved in because I got to see twins fuck.

Doesn't hurt that the lesbian couples have all been quite hot.

I like the renders/female characters (especially the twins) but I'm a little hesitant about the 3 *star* reviews. Anyone have some constructive comments to help me decide? THX
It really depends what you are into.

It's a very divisive game in that it adds things some people don't like but others don't mind.

Basically you play a rich guy tat has a lot of fuck buddies and takes people for rides on his big expensive boat and fucks them.

None of them are his lovers. His only love interests are his twin sisters, the rest are either staff or just people he fucks with occasionally. There are also a couple of lesbian couples.

Now, it put some people off because they had an orgy and brought in the boy from the hotels reception who fucked one of the lesbians and one of the other girls. No guys will ever touch the twins though.

Dev is making the game he wants to make and didn't cave to the demands of people wanting to remove that guy from the party, he in fact doubled down and has brought in more guys.

Again, no one will ever touch the twins .... except other girls.

It's basically a free for all fuck.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
The Island [v0.1.1 Public] [MichaelFenix] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 2,30 GB / 312 MB - TheIsland-0.1.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,28 GB / 294 MB - TheIsland-0.1.1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

ShootyMC

Nov 20, 2020
+
Most of the negative reviews are from 9+ months ago and they were mostly harping on the lack of M/F content at the time and only a lot of lesbian stuff to fill the void while that aspect of the game was ramping up. Without overselling it too much, I think the dev has since delivered with some good content worth checking out and involving the twins in particular.

It's a pretty basic VN at this point so don't expect much in terms of branching story elements, or fancy animation, or gameplay. But there's no grind and it doesn't feel like too much of a slog to get to the good stuff. Story isn't too deep but it isn't offensively stupid either. Dev seems care and wants to finish it. Solidly a 4/5 IMO and better than the majority of trashcan games that somehow pull a 4 star rating on this site.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is sharing avoidable in the game??
Nope.

The twins won't fuck other men but they will fuck other women.

All the other women do whatever they want, they aren't love interests just there for the fuck fest.

This isn't a harem game where you keep all the women and only the MC has sex.

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
Well, let's see how this works for everyone.

Android:
Mega

Mac:
Mega

PC:
Mega

Winx86:
Mega

V0.1.1 is done. Loads of re-rendered images fixing grainy ones, making some of the darker ones brighter, re-working some animations, changing assets and poses from early versions to make them better. Lost count of how many were done but it was like 1000ish images. Also expanded some scenes by adding stuff, from a single image and a line of dialog to almost a whole scene's worth. A Lot of grammar and punctuation fixes, lots of your became you're. Still not sure if I got them all so ya see one, please take a screenshot and let me know.

Now I will not say with 100% certainty that your saves will work here due to the version code change. This is going to be the layout going forward to track where I am in the story. The first digit is always zero cause it's in beta, the second digit is for the chapter, third is what part of the chapter. So the next official version will be v0.2.1 then v0.2.2 and so on. So you may just want to start fresh to avoid any problems and see what new stuff has been added where. If not that is fine too as nothing added drastically changes anything for where we are in the story.

Going forward I am uncertain of the speed of the updates as I have still not got everything damaged by the roommate replaced for one.
Two the next chapter is going to require a lot of assets I haven't got yet, which cost money and blah, blah, $900 minimum, Blah, blah, over 20 new characters. blah, blah, 10 main areas, and so on.
Three I want to slow it down some to help improve the quality of what is released. There was a lot of rework in this first part and I hate re-doing stuff. But pounded out what I could to make the updates "Timely" and the project suffered because of that. So now I'm hoping it'll be around the 1.5 to the 2-month mark but no promises. Especially since I plan to have more of a diverging path for stuff. Basically more choices that will lead to different outcomes which will require rendering the same scene multiple times with something changed like a person not being there.

Now for the part, some will not like, (Grabs gas can for NTR fire.) at least 4 new penises will appear in this chapter (GASP!) There has been a lot of arguing about what is and is not NTR in this story and I'm going with the actual definition given by google where the "Love interest" cheats to cause jealousy. The MC's only love interest is Jen and Jess, and vice-versa. Everything else is just a wet hole to put his dick or their tongue and fingers in. You wouldn't be jealous of the hooker you picked up in Bangkok one night going to work the next day, would you? Well, some people fall for hookers, but they're psychotic and don't count. Now seeing as how so many new characters will be introduced, some will already be in relationships so there may be "reverse NTR?" is that a thing?

Now a little preview, early versions of SOME of the upcoming characters that will be appearing. (Can't show everything as the rest are MAJOR spoilers.) Yes I realize one looks like Haley with tits and that is going to change as will some of the others as I get more assets to use. But the big reason for this preview is to explain the little addition that some people may lose their shit over. In the second image, you see a really short blonde. SHE WILL NEVER TAKE PART IN ANYTHING ADULT ORIENTATED!!! As I state on the intro, anyone in an adult situation is in fact an adult. So I hope you enjoy the work so far and enjoy what's to come. I have started v0.2.1 and have a fair amount of it rendered It has been slow as I only have one monitor with one HDMI port and am trying to wait till Black Friday to get a deal on the second one so I can be back to full speed on rendering and writing. Also a while back I talked of adding voice actors to some scenes bad news, it fell through so got a $300 mic collecting dust for now but hope to change that at some point. Surprising how hard it is to get women to fake an orgasm in a microphone for money in a small town.

View attachment 1405805 View attachment 1405807 View attachment 1405809
Why do you find it so difficult to add the N.. tag?. You want to make this type of game but avoid the tag lol

2.90 star(s) 37 Votes