MichaelFenix

Fenix Games
Game Developer
Sep 10, 2019
Since this is the end of the prologue, will the next chapter come as a standalone or be added as update to v0.1.1?
The next chapter V0.2.1 will be added in and will be "all in one" I am currently researching image compression to reduce the file size overall to lighten the amount of space the game takes up and to reduce download times. Since that version is already released on my subscribestar page any size-reduction will be done for V0.2.2.

MichaelFenix

Fenix Games
Game Developer
Sep 10, 2019
I want to test this and see how it goes, Version 0.2.1 Compressed down to approx 400MB from almost 4 GB. I gave it a quick look on my phone and I think the quality of the images is still quite good, so looking to everyone to try it out and let me know if the images look worse on other screens of a larger size. (Monitors and TV's)

v0.2.1-compressed

Android:

Mac:

PC:

Winx86:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This unofficial release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.3.5
Size: 395M
SHA1SUM: eca8a95ebdfe80a40a6f44ab6466101ec74c85bc
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

HowiePheltersnatch

May 1, 2017
I want to test this and see how it goes, Version 0.2.1 Compressed down to approx 400MB from almost 4 GB. I gave it a quick look on my phone and I think the quality of the images is still quite good, so looking to everyone to try it out and let me know if the images look worse on other screens of a larger size. (Monitors and TV's)

v0.2.1-compressed

Android:
Mega

Mac:
Mega

PC:
Mega

Winx86:
Mega
I will start by saying thank you for sharing the new update.

The compression however makes the images quite pixelated (tried it at 1440p and 4k resolutions) and the drop in quality is noticable when playing. With the resolution of the images sitting at just 720p any quality loss will be more noticable on high-res screens, I would suggest looking into webp as a lighter format.

I grabbed an image from v0.1.1 (4251.jpg), which I assume is uncompressed, and I converted it to webp at 90% quality with default compression settings. It's 82kb which is less than 25% of its original size(368kb) and the quality loss is not really noticable.

Original:
4251-orig.jpg

90%-quality webp: View attachment 4251-q90%.webp

(tried to add your compressed jpg aswell for comparison but its not letting me, its failing to detecting it as an image)

edit: hmm, seems something went wrong with embedding the .webp but clicking the link still works.

Last edited:

Rindarion

Apr 26, 2019
any plans on releasing a full-sized version of 0.2.1? appreciate the effort but this crunched version just looks like crap.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
phone/tablet is "bit" different than computer with ~27 inch screen.

MichaelFenix

Fenix Games
Game Developer
Sep 10, 2019
any plans on releasing a full-sized version of 0.2.1? appreciate the effort but this crunched version just looks like crap.
Yeah, brain fart this morning apparently.

v0.2.1 720p Uncompressed

Android:

Mac:

PC:

Winx86:

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of The Island [v0.2.1 Public]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan The Island [v0.2.1 Public]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

**************************************************************************************

of The Island [v0.1.1 Public]

di un fan The Island [v0.1.1 Public]

**************************************************************************************

of The Island [v0.10 Public]

di un fan The Island [v0.10 Public]

Italian translation

Updated
: 2021-10-31
Version: 0.2.1 Public

Reactions: Repuci

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Neither of the patches linked in the OP will work with the new release yet, right?

rash69

Jul 6, 2017

v0.2.1-compressed

Android:
Mega

Mac:
Mega

PC:
Mega

Winx86:
Mega
I will start by saying thank you for sharing the new update.

The compression however makes the images quite pixelated (tried it at 1440p and 4k resolutions) and the drop in quality is noticable when playing. With the resolution of the images sitting at just 720p any quality loss will be more noticable on high-res screens, I would suggest looking into webp as a lighter format.

I grabbed an image from v0.1.1 (4251.jpg), which I assume is uncompressed, and I converted it to webp at 90% quality with default compression settings. It's 82kb which is less than 25% of its original size(368kb) and the quality loss is not really noticable.

Original:
View attachment 1477582

90%-quality webp: View attachment 1477625

(tried to add your compressed jpg aswell for comparison but its not letting me, its failing to detecting it as an image)

edit: hmm, seems something went wrong with embedding the .webp but clicking the link still works.
I was going to tell him that too but videos can be put in to webm also to cut down on the file size

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I dont care if the twins muffing other girls on the game as long as they are going to be exclusively get dicked by mc
unless mc becomes bi then girls should be dicked by mc. don't think raping is in plans.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
unless mc becomes bi then girls should be dicked by mc. don't think raping is in plans.
No but other men are in his plans.

The other girls are free game, only the twins are exclusive to the MC.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Yeah, brain fart this morning apparently.

v0.2.1 720p Uncompressed

Android:
Mega

Mac:
Mega

PC:
Mega

Winx86:
Mega
Would you please be so kind and correct the OP, too?
There's still only the compressed version linked in the OP.
Also, some other download options from other hosters would be nice. MEGA has a 5 GB download limit per day for free users...
Many thanks in advance!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Would you please be so kind and correct the OP, too?
There's still only the compressed version linked in the OP.
Also, some other download options from other hosters would be nice. MEGA has a 5 GB download limit per day for free users...
Many thanks in advance!
remaining fast hosts are zippyshare and mediafire (besides mega which las limit) and those aren't much used to host games.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
remaining fast hosts are zippyshare and mediafire (besides mega which las limit) and those aren't much used to host games.
Workupload is also pretty reliable and one that ends on drop (not mixy but the other). Maybe not as fast as Nopy was but reliable, no limit and pretty fast.

2.90 star(s) 37 Votes