packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I still get that the archive.rpa is corrupt. I did not have any problems with 2.1 release.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Should I assume the mmff group isn't avoidable?
which? party where every1 fucks every1? then not avoidable.

So did the forced breaking the rules of your polyamorous relationship have negative consequences like it obviously was going to?
not yet and darling sisses might get chance to explore girls and their mother.

I don't understand this argument... Why the fuck are you not on a 64-bit system in this day and age? It's been the default since 2003 when AMD introduced the athlon64? Are you seriously telling me you haven't upgraded your computer since 2003?

Edit: It's been almost 20 years now dude... Let it go!
well some manufacturers sell computers with 32bit windows so that they save few bucks on cheap models aka 2-4 gigs of ram instead 8 gigs.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
cxx Avaron1974 I haven't played this game at all, just was asking because "sharing mmff" is highlighted in the genre tags and I can't remember seeing that before.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I haven't played this game at all, just was asking because "sharing mmff" is highlighted in the genre tags and I can't remember seeing that before.
only unavoidable mmff is early when everybody gets high and party becomes fuckfest and "bellboy" is invited in to fuck girls too.

what patch you are after?

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
This is an incest patch I created for my own amusement.

I've updated it for version 0.1.1.

It's non-invasive, so it shouldn't break newer (or older) versions of the game.

I also used this patch to clean up the back story.

To install the patch, copy the file z_icpatch.rpy to the \game folder.

Enjoy.
Hi,
Just to let you know.
You can remove line 19 as dev has changed the line it checks for.

Ajghz

Jan 26, 2021
You know what I was chillin playing the game, when all of a sudden they forced this evan mf in my game.
Now this clearly was the devs choice not mine, as I was never givin a CHOICE to invite this dude or not, just forced WTF.
No offense to whom ever might have enjoyed it, or to the devs.
Now maybe I missed that in the tags, and if I did could someone please tell what's the tag for that, so I'll no in the future.
Again not her to debate/bash anybody's fetishes or what ever, (no park sausages for me mom please).
So I just wanted to express my personal feelings on that type of forced scenario, that's it.

(Update) Checked the tags, and it said sharing MMFF in yellow , not sure if it's always been there or not, but as I stated above maybe I missed it.
Anyway, as I said that's My personal feeling on those types of scenario's, and now I know to avoid that tag PERSONALLY.

Last edited:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well the boat life was fun

The island so far not so much but its still early on at the island so still room to improve

I do hope they get off it eventually since you can only do so much at a island lol

Animations were a bit outdated too ... felt clunky and sluggish

But story itself is pretty decent

2.90 star(s) 37 Votes