cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Workupload is also pretty reliable and one that ends on drop (not mixy but the other). Maybe not as fast as Nopy was but reliable, no limit and pretty fast.
yea until they aren't, recently dropmefiles was gonna take 7 hrs to dl few gigs packet while other hosts mixdrop and anonfiles dl'd it much faster.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
yea until they aren't, recently dropmefiles was gonna take 7 hrs to dl few gigs packet while other hosts mixdrop and anonfiles dl'd it much faster.
Gofile is also pretty fast for me, just like Mediafire, Yourfilestorage and Uploadhaven. And Mediafire is also quite reliable so far.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well those two I mentioned are already the same in speed for over a year, so pretty robust. Not mega or nopy speed but at least close to over half that speed and no limits or weird adds. Just annoying I do not remember name of the drop at end one, it is not often used here.

MichaelFenix

Fenix Games
Game Developer
Sep 10, 2019
Ok, so two versions in the world now, HD and compressed. The HD is the same as always. The compressed version is made with the .webp format. I recommend using the compressed one for android users only as it doesn't show the quality drop on a small screen as much. however, some people still have slow speeds out there, so made all four versions compressed just for the sake of options.

v0.2.2

Android HD:

Android Compressed:

Mac HD:

Mac Compressed

PC HD:

PC Compressed:

Winx86 HD:

Win x86 Compressed:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
twins and some girls are just fugly but plot isn't bad.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Ok, so two versions in the world now, HD and compressed. The HD is the same as always. The compressed version is made with the .webp format. I recommend using the compressed one for android users only as it doesn't show the quality drop on a small screen as much. however, some people still have slow speeds out there, so made all four versions compressed just for the sake of options.

v0.2.2

Android HD:
Mega

Android Compressed:
Mega

Mac HD:
Mega

Mac Compressed
Mega

PC HD:
Mega

PC Compressed:
Mega

Winx86 HD:
Mega

Win x86 Compressed:
Mega
both of the PC mega link error on me Screenshot (75).png i

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yep.. new folder.... no mods either. just a straight download. I take you do not have this problem ?
nope, i'm past mc fucking girls mother and haley getting new clothes and karen schooling those girls.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018

v0.2.2

Android HD:
Mega

Android Compressed:
Mega

Mac HD:
Mega

Mac Compressed
Mega

PC HD:
Mega

PC Compressed:
Mega

Winx86 HD:
Mega

Win x86 Compressed:
Mega
Download says the Archive.rpa is corrupt.....

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Reactions: Luciano

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
So did the forced breaking the rules of your polyamorous relationship have negative consequences like it obviously was going to?

ArCHiS

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2020
Yep, the old gamesaves seems to be broken in this version. :oops:

Buuuut i needed a replay to get back in the story anyway. :geek:(y)

So i though i could share a new working gamesave with you, close to the end of the "last chapter".

Reactions: patrickB
2.90 star(s) 37 Votes