DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Why do you find it so difficult to add the N.. tag?. You want to make this type of game but avoid the tag lol
Well to be honest the N tag is more for when there are abusive other dick/pussy around that have plenty of action to me and not so much for when they are overall ok if not saintly people just doing their thing with willing partners, though there are one or two people in game like that guy on the ship that might qualify for that abusive and have some action or get some action in future, which for me were the worst scenes in game. Game did not focus on that too much though and dev did promise the twins will be exempt from other dick and it was also not first sex scene in game about an abusive dick. Last I played it most of the sex is consensual overall and dev has been quite clear after first two episodes in word and in game this game is overall more about everyone going at it.

This game could use the swinging tag for sure (actually dev has the sharing tag provided with MMFF, just not on top page) and yeah if too much focus on other dick/pussy is not your thing, this game might not be for you or me depending on what you consider still fun or like rest of game enough not to mind the swinging that is there to not enjoy game anyway even if use fast forward on a few more scenes as you would hope. :p. Dev has been quite clear though where he wants to take his game both in writing here and consistently in game over the last year, so take it or leave it based on that and your own preferences.

Last edited:

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Why do you find it so difficult to add the N.. tag?. You want to make this type of game but avoid the tag lol
Technicalities my good man,its obvious that he enjoys making a NTR game but doesnt wanna be labeled as such so he uses the text book definition to go around it (he even said it himself that in the next updates even more dicks will be added into the mixture) and since by now you dont even have a say in that orgy scene you can just imagine what will come up next.Imho a kinetic novel and a NTR tag sould be added but i guess that wold turn away even more players from the game then it already has so obviously it wont happen.

Cena2001

May 12, 2021
Technicalities my good man,its obvious that he enjoys making a NTR game but doesnt wanna be labeled as such so he uses the text book definition to go around it (he even said it himself that in the next updates even more dicks will be added into the mixture) and since by now you dont even have a say in that orgy scene you can just imagine what will come up next.Imho a kinetic novel and a NTR tag sould be added but i guess that wold turn away even more players from the game then it already has so obviously it wont happen.
His subscribers are to much for him so he want to lose them to :WeSmart:

• Haha
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
it's difficult cuz side-1 aka ntr lovers start fight with side-2 aka ntr haters and it gets boring faster than can say cat and mods have to delete those posts.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I'm just going to leave some thoughts here. I'm not going to give it a rating because this is more due to my preferences rather than there being something wrong with the VN.

For me, there is entirely way too much lesbian content and content without MC involved to find this enjoyable. It was fun at first, but then there was so much content where you're just watching (as the player, not the MC) the girls have a go at each other where MC is nowhere in sight.

I was a bit bummed that Haley decided to be in a relationship with another girl.

Lots of places where the word "your" is used instead of "you're".

I wish there were more choices that would direct the path of the game and with each character.

Animations are rigid...you could be pounding a girl and her body doesn't move at all.

Anyway, I got up to the point shortly after they pick up the two girls with the distress call and the next morning it went immediately back to more lesbian content.

So nothing bad with that, I know there's a lot of people who enjoy this kind of thing, but just not for me.

Good day!

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Well, about what dev said about NTR, I'm ok if I don't "see". If a woman is in a relationship, it is normal for her to have sex with her boyfriend, I'm ok, but this doesn't make me want to see them having sex.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of The Island [v0.1.1 Public]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan The Island [v0.1.1 Public]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

**************************************************************************************

Here is the Italian translation
of The Island [v0.10 Public]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan The Island [v0.10 Public]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Italian translation

Updated: 2021-09-15
Version: 0.1.1 Public

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
first i liked it but after some time it gets boring as hell... if you make a lesbo vn, tag as this and remove the mc who isnt the mc...i dont get it for real...it´s ok if you like this girls only stuff but make it clear for the rest of us...the first try was till the dark room play where you see shit....after the grouporgy in the hotel,waited almost a year but it got worse with all the ugly girls(most)...are you sure you wanted a guy in this vn as the mc???? don´t think so...more for the tag( more people may interessted to play)....and what´s with this dark room scenes? need less work on the girls if you can´t see anything!? whatever, i know it will go down this way even people dont like it this way...girls only not my cup of tea...cause boring and the actual mc is only for show...but again, good luck but i think i´m out..ohhh and the hotel boy as boyfriend material??? for real??? ehh forget it didn´t say anything

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
I still wish could have updated the girls facial expressions. Hayley in particular looks as if she is wearing a mask with her face stretched too far.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Since this is the end of the prologue, will the next chapter come as a standalone or be added as update to v0.1.1?

2.90 star(s) 37 Votes