cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Anyone else where save pages have a weird messed up layout? Thumbnails from saves of previous release(s) too big to fit the slots and overlapping?

EDIT: looks like the pages have gone from 6 slots to 15 per page
same here.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
she looks familiar,

:p

MichaelFenix

Fenix Games
Game Developer
Sep 10, 2019
v0.2.4

Android

Mac HD:

Mac Compressed

PC HD:

PC Compressed:

Winx86 HD:

Win x86 Compressed:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
usual update, quite funny, some sex and some story.

scrshots:

1. dunno about sisters/step-sisters being smart, 2. before they have been sisters to mc.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0011.png screenshot0012.png

Reactions: MichaelFenix

MichaelFenix

Fenix Games
Game Developer
Sep 10, 2019
hey dev: are twins mc's sisters or just step-sisters?
The original setup to fall into not only patreon lines (Which they make up as they go apparently) but U.S. law as well They are his Step-sisters, However he refers to and thinks of them as actual little sisters. And vice-versa. without any giveaway, as we all know in the sci-fi realm that this is entwined in. Things can change with a prick of a needle.

Last edited:

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
hey dev: are twins mc's sisters or just step-sisters?
The original setup to fall into not only patreon lines (Which they make up as they go apparently) but U.S. law as well They are his Step-sisters, However he refers to and thinks of them as actual little sisters. And vice-versa. without any giveaway, as we all know in the sci-fi realm that this is entwined in. Things can change with a prick of a needle.
Which means they could be clones of MC, and hence its not "in"cest but "self"cest :devilish:

Reactions: MichaelFenix

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
This is an incest patch I created for my own amusement.

I've updated it for version 0.1.1.

It's non-invasive, so it shouldn't break newer (or older) versions of the game.

I also used this patch to clean up the back story.

To install the patch, copy the file z_icpatch.rpy to the \game folder.

Enjoy.
Does this need updated to modify the text in newer updates or will it work without needing updated?

Nevermind, I just found this post.

YOU DON'T NEED IT!!!

game has been prepatched since 3 versions ago.

unless dev really mil.......... prolongs it then next version prolly.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Nope.

The twins won't fuck other men but they will fuck other women.

All the other women do whatever they want, they aren't love interests just there for the fuck fest.

This isn't a harem game where you keep all the women and only the MC has sex.
Thank you for your clear story explanations.... Really appreciate it.
It's definitely not my type of story, with the unavoidable sharing at the party and with other dudes poking girls throughout the story. No thanks.

MichaelFenix

Fenix Games
Game Developer
Sep 10, 2019
Thank you for your clear story explanations.... Really appreciate it.
It's definitely not my type of story, with the unavoidable sharing at the party and with other dudes poking girls throughout the story. No thanks.
Thanks for looking into it anyway, I said, in the beginning, this won't be everyone's cup of tea.

Reactions: MrBenny

MichaelFenix

Fenix Games
Game Developer
Sep 10, 2019
So a heads up for everyone. As I posted to my subscribestar page with v0.2.5 release, that is the end of chapter 2. Before diving into chapter 3 I'm taking a short break to do re-work. (Again.) I recently got a good explanation of how to animate in Daz and have started using that for animation instead of the time-delayed image sequences I've been using since v0.5. It's driving me bonkers having those old scenes like that and started reworking them beginning with the original Haley/Jen scene back at the start of day 2 which is added to v0.2.5. The problem is as some of you know my roommates trashed all my shit last September. So in getting the computers back up and running the file paths to the content used in old scenes changed and does not cooperate with daz animation and it disappears in frame 2 of the new animations, plus lighting is off and so on. So basically some scenes needed to be completely reworked to make the new animations work.

I'm planning for a week or two devoted to this and I am currently up to everyone's favorite scene that started so many arguments, the orgy in angel point. As I type this a brand new animation with Mindy and Britney V is rendering before the choice of getting with Gwen, Lil Britney, or Trish. The positive is, if I do things right I can set up everything to render while at my 9-5 which will save loads of time provided I didn't miss some small annoying detail in the poses.

Also I'm looking for someone who can offer technical advice for the android version to make it multiple chapters for download and image quality. I have tried repackaging this into separate chapter APK's numerous times and the build repeatedly fails and am getting nowhere. So if anyone out there can offer some help with this it would be greatly appreciated.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I still cant understand why the Dev keep making the game so dark....

It has been a problem since the start and he even make the characters turn the lights off so it gets even darker before the scenes, its like he just likes to annoy people, i dont get it

I get it not being an expert and having issues with lightning, but that doesnt explain the constant switching the lights off before the sex scenes making the problem worse. For example, on this update, the scene with Jenn and Jess in the facility, it was decent before turning the lights off (still not as good as it should be) and COMPLETELY DARK after that, i am having the brightness of my monitor on 100 and can barely see anything

Dev, make the whole game brighter, specially the sex scenes, and remove the whole turning the light switch off from the game, all of them, dont leave any of them because its making your game worse

Last edited:

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
I like the game so far, i can life with almost every girl turning into lesbian. But this "contract" you can come only in your "you now" is ******. Cum belong in to pussy. Point. Especially in Libbys

Reactions: Maininjector

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
So a heads up for everyone. As I posted to my subscribestar page with v0.2.5 release, that is the end of chapter 2. Before diving into chapter 3 I'm taking a short break to do re-work. (Again.) I recently got a good explanation of how to animate in Daz and have started using that for animation instead of the time-delayed image sequences I've been using since v0.5. It's driving me bonkers having those old scenes like that and started reworking them beginning with the original Haley/Jen scene back at the start of day 2 which is added to v0.2.5. The problem is as some of you know my roommates trashed all my shit last September. So in getting the computers back up and running the file paths to the content used in old scenes changed and does not cooperate with daz animation and it disappears in frame 2 of the new animations, plus lighting is off and so on. So basically some scenes needed to be completely reworked to make the new animations work.

I'm planning for a week or two devoted to this and I am currently up to everyone's favorite scene that started so many arguments, the orgy in angel point. As I type this a brand new animation with Mindy and Britney V is rendering before the choice of getting with Gwen, Lil Britney, or Trish. The positive is, if I do things right I can set up everything to render while at my 9-5 which will save loads of time provided I didn't miss some small annoying detail in the poses.

Also I'm looking for someone who can offer technical advice for the android version to make it multiple chapters for download and image quality. I have tried repackaging this into separate chapter APK's numerous times and the build repeatedly fails and am getting nowhere. So if anyone out there can offer some help with this it would be greatly appreciated.
You should not rework your game before leaning how to use lightning.

Your game is too dark, and has been too dark since the start, focus on learning how to fix that before attempting to do a rework that wont fix the biggest issue your game has.

This last update is still too dark 80% of the time, the only time it isnt too dark is in the Haley flashback and in the facility corridors and cafeteria. The rest of the whole update needs to be brighter

This is how i see the Jenn and Jess scene with my Brightness monitor setting at 100. Please stop being stubborn about the biggest issue your game has

EDIT: Now i added a second image that is also unacceptable. Most of your game looks like this for most of us, try to understand that you cant keep it like this

Another Dev gave you suggestions about changing the ISO values, listen to him, because its starting to become completely unplayable. You are not making your game realistic, you are making it annoying

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 37 Votes