Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
You should not rework your game before leaning how to use lightning.

Your game is too dark, and has been too dark since the start, focus on learning how to fix that before attempting to do a rework that wont fix the biggest issue your game has.

This last update is still too dark 80% of the time, the only time it isnt too dark is in the Haley flashback and in the facility corridors and cafeteria. The rest of the whole update needs to be brighter

This is how i see the Jenn and Jess scene with my Brightness monitor setting at 100. Please stop being stubborn about the biggest issue your game has

EDIT: Now i added a second image that is also unacceptable. Most of your game looks like this for most of us, try to understand that you cant keep it like this

Another Dev gave you suggestions about changing the ISO values, listen to him, because its starting to become completely unplayable. You are not making your game realistic, you are making it annoying
It is a very common complaint about lighting. Remember most pundits are using standard bog equipment. I am using an MSI Dragon which enables me to adjust the lighting but not everyone has that capability. Most are also using standard 43cm screens. A standard ISO value would help.

Kaenroh

Jun 18, 2020
I don't know if I've seen the word "doesn't" used yet. Either that, or I just glaze over it and get jabbed in the thinkmeat every time I see "don't" used where it shouldn't be.
It's jarring, to say the least, and it seems to be pretty frequent.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
WTF where's the NTR tag? I wanted to bring little Brit along with me as a harem member and no matter what I have done it ends up with her and Gwen going with the Receptionist guy. Why put in a L.I. that I can't keep and leave out the NTR tag. I black list the NTR tag for a reason.
Read the comments and reviews next time,the game has unavoidable content and the mc's choices are pretty much useless (needs a kinetic novel tag as well)Thats one of the main reasons the game isnt well recieved

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
WTF where's the NTR tag? I wanted to bring little Brit along with me as a harem member and no matter what I have done it ends up with her and Gwen going with the Receptionist guy. Why put in a L.I. that I can't keep and leave out the NTR tag. I black list the NTR tag for a reason.
Ntr here on f95 has a set definition. Unless the mc is jealous it ain't ntr. You might look for other tags to add to blacklisting if this bothers you...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The only love interests of the MC are the twins.

The rest are free for all, it's not a harem, most of them are just passing through. Having sex with people he isn't in a relationship with or jealous of wouldn't be ntr, it's just sex.

A lot of the girls, including those that banged the receptionist, are already in relationships.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
It is a very common complaint about lighting. Remember most pundits are using standard bog equipment. I am using an MSI Dragon which enables me to adjust the lighting but not everyone has that capability. Most are also using standard 43cm screens. A standard ISO value would help.
This is literally the only game where i have this issue. I play all the other games with 50 brightness on my monitor and i can see everything, with this one i have to put brightness to 100 and still miss half the content

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
This is literally the only game where i have this issue. I play all the other games with 50 brightness on my monitor and i can see everything, with this one i have to put brightness to 100 and still miss half the content

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I thought sea levels were raised to almost water world apocalyptic levels? So how does this make sense? Wouldn't you be much higher than what sea level was when traditional pirates where a thing?
island.png

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.8

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 658 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.

Last edited:

Zorrion

Mar 18, 2020
I haven't finished the update yet but I'm so tired that I started paying more attention to the storyline for the first time since I started playing the game but I'm just wondering is it just me or is the main character in this kinda a douche I mean it's expected since he's a trustfund kid and a self proclaimed playboy but I just never noticed it before because I was blinded by the endless amount of pussy that'd conveniently just shows up randomly.

Mar 22, 2020
Please fix the lighting, half the scenes are hardly viewable.
I assumed it would get better, but the final scene in this build you can hardly see anything.
The lights are on (and fine) in the scene, then one character dims the lights before sex, it's as if the dev doesn't want us to see anything.

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
After reading a lot of comments i see it's a standard complaint. I like the idea of the game but i can't see it, so deleting until this is fixed. Good luck Dev, hopefully i get to try it again soon.

Reactions: juan palote

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Please fix the lighting, half the scenes are hardly viewable.
I assumed it would get better, but the final scene in this build you can hardly see anything.
The lights are on (and fine) in the scene, then one character dims the lights before sex, it's as if the dev doesn't want us to see anything.
This is my main issue. I like this game, but it feels like the Dev is trolling us. He knows he is not good at using lightning, and this is not the first time he just turns the lights off just before a sex scene, knowing that it will be hardly viewable.

The first time it can be a mistake, but at this popint its clearly on purpose.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
This is my main issue. I like this game, but it feels like the Dev is trolling us. He knows he is not good at using lightning, and this is not the first time he just turns the lights off just before a sex scene, knowing that it will be hardly viewable.

The first time it can be a mistake, but at this popint its clearly on purpose.
Do not be so harsh or sure you can read devs mind. Most logical option is dev thought he fixed it, while he did not. :p Now sure. it might have been wiser if dev had learned from past and used way more light as he originally intended or found places for scenes with more natural lights, but we have all been caught up in situations where we thought something was important to do that way so we did not want to give it up and it would work that way and we were wrong. :)

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Do not be so harsh or sure you can read devs mind. Most logical option is dev thought he fixed it, while he did not. :p Now sure. it might have been wiser if dev had learned from past and used way more light as he originally intended or found places for scenes with more natural lights, but we have all been caught up in situations where we thought something was important to do that way so we did not want to give it up and it would work that way and we were wrong. :)

Well, the "not being harsh" approach doesnt seem to be working, this has been an ongoing problem since the start of the game.

There has been other Devs giving him/her options and showing the results, which solve the issue in the examples given.

And yet, here we are, over a year and with quite possibly the worst case of a dark update (because most of the update is too dark, not just the last scene which is just unwatchable).

At this point, i think the soft approach is showing no results

2.90 star(s) 37 Votes