cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Could someone Plz, tell me does this game have sex sound effects such as female moaning etc...? as the changelogs haven't been updated for a very long time and the dev isn't here so I can't ask them.
no sounds.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Why do so many VN writers think I want to hear about some other fuckwit fucking the [now former] virgins?
I didn't need that info and I certainly didn't need it in detail.

I don't want any details on anyone my girl IRL has fucked before me, the only thing that matters is that she's loyal now and hasn't ever fucked any of my friends, beside that I don't want to know.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There is this urge for writers to fill out those dialogues during, before or after action sequences with something resembling a compliment, any idea to share on a good
subject some of those dialogues might be on about?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok .. 1st off i really love this game ... with that said i have a few issues ( well more questions than issues i guess ) with it at this point ...

with 3 sister clones whatever you wanna call them .... they can switch up at anytime , which means trouble for the MC at any point in the game .... ( where we don't really know if what , where and why is true or not ) :unsure:

so far at this point we also have just one MC ... with all the talk of cloning ... and gene manipulation , how do we know whether or not the MC is a clone or the original ? ... guess thats where we as players have to wait to find out :unsure:

thanks for making this game ... even if it gets confusing at times .. its an awesome game (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

MichaelFenix

Fenix Games
Game Developer
Sep 10, 2019
ok .. 1st off i really love this game ... with that said i have a few issues ( well more questions than issues i guess ) with it at this point ...

with 3 sister clones whatever you wanna call them .... they can switch up at anytime , which means trouble for the MC at any point in the game .... ( where we don't really know if what , where and why is true or not ) :unsure:

so far at this point we also have just one MC ... with all the talk of cloning ... and gene manipulation , how do we know whether or not the MC is a clone or the original ? ... guess thats where we as players have to wait to find out :unsure:

thanks for making this game ... even if it gets confusing at times .. its an awesome game (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
To answer question 1 The triplets have slight differences between them to tell them apart as Janet pointed out to them in chapter 2. I can tell you now the MC is the one and only, as for the gene manipulation.....

• Red Heart
Reactions: ImperialD

MichaelFenix

Fenix Games
Game Developer
Sep 10, 2019
I didn't mean sharing with girls. Is MMFF or sharing a girl with a men is unavoidable?
At one point during an orgy back at the beginning, DEPENDING on the choice made you may end up getting the hotel boy's seconds on the MC's dick. however, if I recall back that far that is the only time and if you pick one of the other two options the second guy does NOT stick it in any girl you do.

Reactions: lahif

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
Yeah, this isn't the game I started playing anymore. Sometimes I really liked this, but now I can't help but hate it. It's just a lesbian game and this has moved so far from what it used to be in the early stages. Now I can't help but feel sorry for this. How can the game go in the wrong direction so fucking hard. I should have buried this a long time ago, but I gave too many chances to correct the direction, but no. It's no longer a game at the point where ctrl is all the time at the bottom when you want to skip most of the events. At that point, when this turned into a lesbian game, even the sex scenes with those sluts aren't interesting anymore. So there is nothing left that would be interesting.

2.90 star(s) 37 Votes