juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
At one point during an orgy back at the beginning, DEPENDING on the choice made you may end up getting the hotel boy's seconds on the MC's dick. however, if I recall back that far that is the only time and if you pick one of the other two options the second guy does NOT stick it in any girl you do.
You have your mechanic raping one of the girls too

• Sad
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
ok - i wanted to try this game a long time ago, but decided to wait a bit more to see where it goes.
But reading through the latest pages, i am glad i didn't so far.
Thanks for all posting over here about the crap happening, so i can save my time and blacklist this now. More time for the really good games out there, i guess.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I didn't mean sharing with girls. Is MMFF or sharing a girl with a men is unavoidable?
unavoidable and it happens only once before mc and sis's make commitment and other 2 in his harem are mostly lesbians so no mmf or mmff or mmfff with lis after orgy scene unless mc decides to take something meaty into his exhaust hole. with sidechars might happen.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
This update left me quite disappointed. The time skip was not just meh, it was outright BS. Especially because it only served the purpose of turning more or less all LIs into lesbians and to degrade the MC into a living dildo. I mean, the lesbian stuff was already strong, but now it feels like the MC isn't needed anymore. Other then Jen, Jess and now Jean, the MC got dropped by every other LI we met in this update. Also these stupid stories about how potential LIs fucked some random asshole where prolonged unnecessary. If you like that, fine, but some of us people don't care about that shit. All that would've mattered to me, is, if the girl has expierence or not and if the guy could be a problem or not.

IMO, this had a good story until this storm and stranding shit happend in the last two or three updates before this on. Now I'm at a point, where I'm not really sure if I want to continue, especially with the "new" relationships. Maybe I will give the next update one more shot to see if it gets better or worse. But at this point, we walk into the drop territory.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
This update left me quite disappointed. The time skip was not just meh, it was outright BS. Especially because it only served the purpose of turning more or less all LIs into lesbians and to degrade the MC into a living dildo. I mean, the lesbian stuff was already strong, but now it feels like the MC isn't needed anymore. Other then Jen, Jess and now Jean, the MC got dropped by every other LI we met in this update. Also these stupid stories about how potential LIs fucked some random asshole where prolonged unnecessary. If you like that, fine, but some of us people don't care about that shit. All that would've mattered to me, is, if the girl has expierence or not and if the guy could be a problem or not.

IMO, this had a good story until this storm and stranding shit happend in the last two or three updates before this on. Now I'm at a point, where I'm not really sure if I want to continue, especially with the "new" relationships. Maybe I will give the next update one more shot to see if it gets better or worse. But at this point, we walk into the drop territory.
I am on a similar boat, except i have the update downloaded but are not on the mood of playing the game

The hotel crap was a hint of bad things coming, the mechanic rape was another, the Dev refuing to fix the damm dark scenes was just too much, and the last update crap left me without having thw will to continue playing the game

I downloaded the update, but seeing the comments i will probably not even play it an just drop the game once and for all, the direction the game is going is not very welcoming for me. I dont want every LI to be a virgin, but i also have no interest to know their past love life

2MoshPit

Sep 22, 2021
Hey there,

what do I have to do, to avoid the scene with the sabeltooth tiger, because there is no choice to continue after that (all three choices lead to the death by the animal)?

best regards

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hey there,

what do I have to do, to avoid the scene with the sabeltooth tiger, because there is no choice to continue after that (all three choices lead to the death by the animal)?

best regards
chose the 1 st and the 3rd and the game continues, you wake up after being inconsious.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
usual update except no sex, lots of funnies and typos (apparently spellchecker stopped working.

scrshot:

1. old faithful

screenshot0001.png

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.2
Size 135 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

• Haha
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
So glad that one of my favorites is still awesome. Rather large update. Plenty of sexy girls. To top it off a pretty good story. Then, comes all this girl-on-girl stuff. Dude I'm drooling here. More please...

I know, I know, there are a few sad souls that don't like that. I should show some restraint and not flaunt it on their faces. I know. My heart goes out for you all. Just please let me have my fun I absolutely adore it.

And that's it. This is still a GREAT title, it is incredibly enjoyable and I want more of it.

Peace :D

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
So glad that one of my favorites is still awesome. Rather large update. Plenty of sexy girls. To top it off a pretty good story. Then, comes all this girl-on-girl stuff. Dude I'm drooling here. More please...

I know, I know, there are a few sad souls that don't like that. I should show some restraint and not flaunt it on their faces. I know. My heart goes out for you all. Just please let me have my fun I absolutely adore it.

And that's it. This is still a GREAT title, it is incredibly enjoyable and I want more of it.

Peace :D

No,no,you should absolutely be able to warn other netizens of your absolutely terrible taste in "games". Please, carry on.

2.90 star(s) 37 Votes