xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
yes hotel orgy is unavoidable that's why some players yell ntr.
Oh please not again, never understood that discusion a few hundert pages back. anyway let's leave this here,
now I understand the guy what said it is steering to NTR there are some other Males on the Island makes sense. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
It's "La Cholula" Hot sauce, else you would eating a guy, (what is also ok if it makes you happy, only not the guy :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: )
And I maybe have been playing the wrong game, trough the last few years, but where is Netorase, in this game ??
Great Update by the way loved every Minute of It Kudos Michel Fenix
i have fat thumbs, i sometimes jumble up words like in a phrase or leave one out completely, and i am too lazy to spell check, fix grammar or even go back and see if what i have just written makes any sense. but that cholulu had me dying so was a mistake worth making just for the laugh.

umm the netorase is before they wind up on the island, when they are having the birthday party with the twins friends and britney, at some point they invite the hotel clerk into the mix and he bangs some of the women MC bangs. Aside from that, I can not recall anything besides all that girl on girl going on. like i would consider his previous bestie and right hand lady playing house with another woman but coming around for dick sometimes and still being kinda in love with MC as netorase. i think in this story, sharing with other dudes would be counteractive to the plot, with mc being like the t-rex of sex and pheromones.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
i have fat thumbs, i sometimes jumble up words like in a phrase or leave one out completely, and i am too lazy to spell check, fix grammar or even go back and see if what i have just written makes any sense. but that cholulu had me dying so was a mistake worth making just for the laugh.

umm the netorase is before they wind up on the island, when they are having the birthday party with the twins friends and britney, at some point they invite the hotel clerk into the mix and he bangs some of the women MC bangs. Aside from that, I can not recall anything besides all that girl on girl going on. like i would consider his previous bestie and right hand lady playing house with another woman but coming around for dick sometimes and still being kinda in love with MC as netorase. i think in this story, sharing with other dudes would be counteractive to the plot, with mc being like the t-rex of sex and pheromones.
Yeah about "la Cholula" hardly the english grammar will catch that, it's spanish , hence my joke if you rub it on a guy's dick :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: (the most tasty Jalapeño sauce I ever tasted) but jokes apart, that with the apartment is hardly that, the 2 having sex with him are not even LI and are in a relship with each other, I play this since almost the beginning.
Plus, the girls ask that he should be invited, ? it is not even cheating, but enough I'm tired of "beating that dead horse" like Ava suggested, each one may see it as it fits him.

Estius

Mar 16, 2023
An opinion is an opinion because it is not necessarily a fact. It doesn't matter whether it's subjective or objective, by it's definition, an opinion is neither valid nor invalid. It's. An. Opinion.

Jus' Sayin':cool:
Never said otherwise and I'm not sure why you think I was debating between opinion and fact. I know the difference. Also, if the Forum Rules link actually worked, I might know that bit about the tags, but it just sends me to the downloads page. Thanks for your input tho.

Nevermind, it's working now. Although, I'm not seeing anything saying we cannot discuss tags.

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I'm not seeing anything saying we cannot discuss tags.
"Do not complain about tags in threads or engage in discussion about the tags themselves. It is fine to talk about how a given fetish is implemented in the game, but whining about something clearly visible in the tag list is not. This includes brigading and/or otherwise harassing developers to remove or add content."

Estius

Mar 16, 2023
"Do not complain about tags in threads or engage in discussion about the tags themselves. It is fine to talk about how a given fetish is implemented in the game, but whining about something clearly visible in the tag list is not. This includes brigading and/or otherwise harassing developers to remove or add content."
Cool. I didn't discuss any of the tags listed on this game. I actually made a joke about adding more tags. :ROFLMAO:

PopPop63

Jun 16, 2020
Yeah about "la Cholula" hardly the english grammar will catch that, it's spanish , hence my joke if you rub it on a guy's dick :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: (the most tasty Jalapeño sauce I ever tasted) but jokes apart, that with the apartment is hardly that, the 2 having sex with him are not even LI and are in a relship with each other, I play this since almost the beginning.
Plus, the girls ask that he should be invited, ? it is not even cheating, but enough I'm tired of "beating that dead horse" like Ava suggested, each one may see it as it fits him.
is it Jalapeno sauce? I always thought it was a chili pequin sauce. I can go look. But i agree its the best for bottled non chunky sauce.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
is it Jalapeno sauce? I always thought it was a chili pequin sauce. I can go look. But i agree its the best for bottled non chunky sauce.
Well, the one I got from US was Jalapeño, I'm shure they have more, I'd like to taste the Habanero from them but we better stop or our posts will get nuked :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

DrakeOnLand

Nov 11, 2019
Oh please not again, never understood that discusion a few hundert pages back. anyway let's leave this here,
now I understand the guy what said it is steering to NTR there are some other Males on the Island makes sense. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I don't understand people that girl are participating with other male are not MC Li so, how does it consider Ntr . Some people have first read and understand the meaning of Ntr .:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: xapican
2.90 star(s) 39 Votes