Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Island [v0.3.8] [MichaelFenix] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.3.7 -> v0.3.8 [476 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Maybe don't attack people for simply voicing thier opinion. You know, act like an adult.
I have never attacked someone for having either a very valid opinion or one I respect.

If you feel attacked over your opinion then I have 1 point to make....

Maybe don't take shit on the internet so seriously.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
I agree. Lesbian sex is kinda boring.
it´s not boring but a vn about a guy and his adventures are about what he experiences and not so much what girls do without him....if you want to write a lesbian vn (what is totally cool with me) where you have girls on girls ,why write a male prot. story instead??? this feels more like the dev wanted to create a story about a specific guy but while writing choose to tell mostly about girls as mc but didnt change the overview,maybe to not loose the part of fans who are here for a man protagonist and his lifestory....i liked it at the beginning but didnt play after the hotelparty where the dude from the hotel got invited to the party-bang....and then there is the rape i read about so i better stay away and come nowandthen to take a look what changed...but that didnt happen...

Estius

Mar 16, 2023
I have never attacked someone for having either a very valid opinion or one I respect.

If you feel attacked over your opinion then I have 1 point to make....

Maybe don't take shit on the internet so seriously.
Oh, right, of course "A very valid opinion or one I respect" In other words an opinion you simply agree with.

News Flash - Everyone's subjective opinion is valid whether you agree with it ot not.

Also, there's a word for throwing insults then later saying things like "Maybe don't take it so seriously". You may want to look into that.

Reactions: Why Am I Even Here?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Oh, right, of course "A very valid opinion or one I respect" In other words an opinion you simply agree with.
There are quite a few people on here I get along with but don't agree with their opinions.

News Flash - Everyone's subjective opinion is valid whether you agree with it ot not.
Bollocks are they.

Also, there's a word for throwing insults then later saying things like "Maybe don't take it so seriously". You may want to look into that.
You're telling a self proclaimed bitch that she maybe doesn't know she's trolling someone?

At first I thought your comment was dumb, now i'm wondering if it maybe wasn't the comments fault.

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheIsland-MICHAELFENIX-0.3.8
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
You're telling a self proclaimed bitch that she maybe doesn't know she's trolling someone?
You dont have to self proclaim, I love name calling so i'll do it for you!

Momma always told me not to feed the trolls, but momma thats where the fun is.... or something like that.

ANYWAY, love this game and I can not offer a single reason why. Guess its ummm a whatchayamacallit, guilty pleasure or something other. Nom nom nom, I'd eat me up some clones, figurattively, literally with cholulu hot sauce, and possibly metaphorically to, just cause i wanted a third LY.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I'd eat me up some clones, figurattively, literally with cholulu hot sauce, and possibly metaphorically to, just cause i wanted a third LY.
It's "La Cholula" Hot sauce, else you would eating a guy, (what is also ok if it makes you happy, only not the guy :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: )
And I maybe have been playing the wrong game, trough the last few years, but where is Netorase, in this game ??
Great Update by the way loved every Minute of It Kudos Michel Fenix

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
...You're telling a self proclaimed bitch that she maybe doesn't know she's trolling someone?

News Flash:

An opinion is an opinion because it is not necessarily a fact. It doesn't matter whether it's subjective or objective, by it's definition, an opinion is neither valid nor invalid. It's. An. Opinion.

BTW, your original post that started this little "opinion" tug o' war was a statement of your opinion about the tags for this VN. That is a violation of site rules. You should really try reading them...

Jus' Sayin':cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: xapican
2.90 star(s) 39 Votes