nogling

Jul 26, 2021
So my question from reading is this: does the game force you into non-consensual sex via the story, or via mechanics? In other words, would it be from gameplay or simply events as written? Can you chose your encounters, who could get you pregnant, etc?

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
So my question from reading is this: does the game force you into non-consensual sex via the story, or via mechanics? In other words, would it be from gameplay or simply events as written? Can you chose your encounters, who could get you pregnant, etc?
Its a perverted echosystem, built upon the influence of the island, to throw the characters at carnal scenarios so it is non-consensual by story, but you will be challenged to manage the main character Primal Regression (PR) in a variety of ways. So the sex becomes a tool and the various debuffs the ''bad guy''

Reactions: halo17

dark_axel

Apr 25, 2020
I cannot reproduce your bug on my version of the game. Can I DM you to discuss about the bug with you?
Hit the same bug, only happens if Olivia didn't take Cassie to the Cliffside Camp. When playing Cassie and entering the Cliffside camp, the cutscene of Olivia showing Cassie the Cliffside camp plays (despite her being gone) and it breaks the game.

B10

Jun 25, 2017
Somebody could really easy make a .json removing the step-, I got it removed by changing every single map.json, but can't create it because I don't know how to code.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
SWAJ is not a bad game but I think you need some hint system or some sort of walkthrough since most of the time, I was walking aimlessly around and not able to move the story forward from the beach

Reactions: SWAJ

International

Dec 9, 2019
Got an error during the cutscene where Olivia gets hit by a dart in the swamp.
jvtZXgS[1].png

Edit: Making the Pennyroyal Tea recipe produces cups of coffee.

Last edited:

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Got an error during the cutscene where Olivia gets hit by a dart in the swamp.
View attachment 2098348

Edit: Making the Pennyroyal Tea recipe produces cups of coffee.
Hello, thank you for your feedback! :)

A new save is strongly suggested to avoid facing weird bugs and oddities. The game database have greatly evolved since the previous versions and the game require a fresh new game to acknowledge these changes.

Hopefully, I have integrated a quick start option when you start a new game allowing you to select few different waypoint in the game, so you don't have to redo the whole story from the start if you don't want to.

These two bugs are probably related to a old save game. The Pennyroyal tea is refering to the old place holder. It has been fix a few version before this one.

1665668916805.png

Reactions: International

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
the degeneration event needs to be corrected somehow, otherwise it leads to GAME OVER too quickly

eatwhatever

Nov 9, 2017
Version 0.4.1
NEW FEATURES :
- First birthing event is completed! Olivia can now complete a whole pregnancy from A to Z (note : for this event to trigger, the player need to reach a specific milestone in the story)

i'd like to know if there's really 'birthing' or it's a straight game over. PR reaches 0 to 100 after a certain stage of pregnancy in version 0.4.2.3 which leads to an automatic game-over state. (and YES I'VE REACHED THE END OF GAME CONTENTS)

Plus birthing takes around 100 days is a bit of over-kill and doubtful if that is a good game mechanic choice. Maybe this should be adjustable for 30-90 days depending on player preferences. OR some herbalism items that can accelerate the pregnancy speed.(OR GETTING FUCKED ACCELERATES, sounds extra kinky)

AND please add debugging menu to give player testing items, I'm pretty sure you want to hear about bug reports as it is an early dev stage and debugging tools are a nice thing to have for testing purposes.

Last edited:
Reactions: linus.quotes

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
i'd like to know if there's really 'birthing' or it's a straight game over. PR reaches 0 to 100 after a certain stage of pregnancy in version 0.4.2.3 which leads to an automatic game-over state

Plus birthing takes around 100 days is a bit of over-kill and doubtful if that is a good game mechanic choice. Maybe this should be adjustable for 30-90 days depending on player preferences. OR some herbalism items that can accelerate the pregnancy speed.

AND please add debugging menu to give player testing items, I'm pretty positive you are open to bug reports as it is an early dev stage and debugging tools are a nice thing to have for testing purposes.
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback! While there is a birthing event in the game with CG and a story developing around it, the game story doesn't meet the milestone to activate the birthing event yet. So in the current state of the game, the event is locked and overridden by the game-over state. I am currently working on pushing the story forward to unlock this event (and the subsequent birthing event coming after the first one) and aiming to release it in the next story update (probably in the upcoming version).

Birthing goes faster than normal because of the perverted ecosystem, built upon the influence of the island. Without a modifier, the current length of the pregnancy is roughly 50% faster than the real life. Again, without going into spoiler territory, in the upcoming version of the game, there will have a few supernatural mechanisms that speeds up the process ;)

The debugging menu is a good idea. I will look at what I can do

Regards!

JJ

Reactions: linus.quotes

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
1. I feel that if Cassie end up fully Regressed she will end up at the herd camp.

2. Suggestion/idea: Have the girls travel in pairs to keep men at bay. But during stealth sections have each girl take turns moving.
How it work{Step into stealth section "too many men", you are controlling one girl move to safe location with sparkles switch to other girl, repeat.} Note: If Cassie is fully Regressed you could just use Cassie as a 'Cum-dump distraction'.

3. Make Cassie a little more useful by having her randomly collect berries or food{Coconuts, bananas, pineapples} so long as she is not Regressed > 50%.

4. Suggestion/idea: Have some men transform into werewolves, or other creatures, at night or other areas.
Maybe even a chance infect the girls in order to give an 'alternate bad ending' as beast breeder of the forest.

Reactions: SWAJ

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
1. I feel that if Cassie end up fully Regressed she will end up at the herd camp.

2. Suggestion/idea: Have the girls travel in pairs to keep men at bay. But during stealth sections have each girl take turns moving.
How it work{Step into stealth section "too many men", you are controlling one girl move to safe location with sparkles switch to other girl, repeat.} Note: If Cassie is fully Regressed you could just use Cassie as a 'Cum-dump distraction'.

3. Make Cassie a little more useful by having her randomly collect berries or food{Coconuts, bananas, pineapples} so long as she is not Regressed > 50%.

4. Suggestion/idea: Have some men transform into werewolves, or other creatures, at night or other areas.
Maybe even a chance infect the girls in order to give an 'alternate bad ending' as beast breeder of the forest.
Thank you for your valuable feedback!

Many of your ideas are already included on my roadmap. ;)

eatwhatever

Nov 9, 2017
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback! While there is a birthing event in the game with CG and a story developing around it, the game story doesn't meet the milestone to activate the birthing event yet. So in the current state of the game, the event is locked and overridden by the game-over state. I am currently working on pushing the story forward to unlock this event (and the subsequent birthing event coming after the first one) and aiming to release it in the next story update (probably in the upcoming version).

Birthing goes faster than normal because of the perverted ecosystem, built upon the influence of the island. Without a modifier, the current length of the pregnancy is roughly 50% faster than the real life. Again, without going into spoiler territory, in the upcoming version of the game, there will have a few supernatural mechanisms that speeds up the process ;)

The debugging menu is a good idea. I will look at what I can do

Regards!

JJ

that's quite a quick reply, thanks for info.

About extra suggestions I strongly believe there should be a description of what the item does on crafting menu.

1665758776772.png

People will have no idea what the item does unless they actually try it out OR it's dang obvious( for example red berry jam)

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
did they fix the bug where you get stuck when you leave the swamp and another question do i need to go to the swamp and how to pass them

Reactions: Sandrok

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
did they fix the bug where you get stuck when you leave the swamp and another question do i need to go to the swamp and how to pass them
Yes I have fix this bug a few version before this one. You have to go to the swamp to progress in the story.

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes