PM21

May 1, 2018
Fun bug, when you get David's stuff and pick up the machete and you go to 'Equip' and 'Optimize' the satchel unequips and disappears forever. I haven't saved for 20 minutes either. Yay.

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Suppose I'm gonna be that guy and ask... what's the lesbian content like? Is that one image in the original post representative of the one scene so far, or is there more waiting for me in-game? Can I avoid content with the shmuck-lookin' dudes to get to the lesbian stuff?

Reactions: GokutheG

x~Minchen~x

Feb 26, 2019
Suppose I'm gonna be that guy and ask... what's the lesbian content like? Is that one image in the original post representative of the one scene so far, or is there more waiting for me in-game? Can I avoid content with the shmuck-lookin' dudes to get to the lesbian stuff?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I do hope there will be decent lesbian content though - maybe even the option for a "virgin" run where you just use your female friend for later urges.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: icollectsouls

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
alright the torch doesn't work in the cave i just have a black screen
You got to go into your inventory and light the torch, it doesn't just automatically light when you enter the cave.

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Hmm, pregnancy, huh? I'll be skeptical about this until I know exactly what the dev of this game is up to do.
Pregnancy occupies a big part of the mechanism of the game. Without going too much into the details, (because it would be a spoiler around one of the mysteries of the Island), it influences the primal regression of the character. The pregnancy stage is shown in CG and on the character view in the inventory during the gameplay. I will elaborate more about the pregnancy system when the game will reach specific milestones from my GDD on my Patreon page. Stay tuned :)

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Fun bug, when you get David's stuff and pick up the machete and you go to 'Equip' and 'Optimize' the satchel unequips and disappears forever. I haven't saved for 20 minutes either. Yay.
Oh! Nasty one! I will look into this for the next hotfix version. Do you remember if your inventory was full?

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Without going too much into details (because it would be spoiling the main story too much), lesbian content will be part of story a lot more in the upcoming parts of the game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: icollectsouls

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
3.20 star(s) 13 Votes