SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
how to get out of here?
I can't find a way out.
You can go back to David by going back into the cave (the white zooming in and out circle) and following the path back inside the cave, just like the way you went into this place the first time.

Jun 6, 2022
Without going too much into details (because it would be spoiling the main story too much), lesbian content will be part of story a lot more in the upcoming parts of the game.
could you tell us if it is possible to play the game in a purely lesbian route, i.e. that you can avoid all sexual content with men and only have relations with women?

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
could you tell us if it is possible to play the game in a purely lesbian route, i.e. that you can avoid all sexual content with men and only have relations with women?
You can't skip the first one since it's part of the main narrative arc setup, but you can manage to avoid most if not all content with men if you are good at stealth and avoiding them. In the next part of the game, which I am working on right now, there's a new craftable item used to help a lot in avoiding them actually.

Jun 6, 2022
You can't skip the first one since it's part of the main narrative arc setup, but you can manage to avoid most if not all content with men if you are good at stealth and avoiding them. In the next part of the game, which I am working on right now, there's a new craftable item used to help a lot in avoiding them actually.
a well it's still not for me, thanks for your answer and good luck.

Reactions: Jocu and SWAJ

razor2

Mar 15, 2019
Honestly, great start so far. Much better "game" than most of the click through jerk-off simulators that are usually found on here. I like the idea of survival elements and it seems like the finished product will have a lot of replayability. There's a "Lara Croft" vibe too about the story too which is a plus. Sure, the renders and animations aren't the best but I think the game has a lot of potential and I look forward to seeing more of it.

Reactions: SWAJ

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Pregnancy occupies a big part of the mechanism of the game. Without going too much into the details, (because it would be a spoiler around one of the mysteries of the Island), it influences the primal regression of the character. The pregnancy stage is shown in CG and on the character view in the inventory during the gameplay. I will elaborate more about the pregnancy system when the game will reach specific milestones from my GDD on my Patreon page. Stay tuned :)
So if I'm understanding this statement properly, it is planned, but there is currently no pregnancy in the game. Is this correct? If so, might I recommend removing the tag (unless there is "impregnation" content currently in the game, which would qualify it's use per site rules) and any other tags that are not currently in the game, but add them to the genre spoiler in the OP under a "planned" subsection. Then when the tag becomes applicable, update the thread to include the tag. It'll help prevent people from being frustrated due to a lack of the content they were expecting, and by adding the tag later it will draw players in who otherwise would have ignored it.

Nevermindoff

Jan 22, 2019
"Choices" that aren't leading to what you've chose should be an additional, mandatory TAG for games that have them. I hate to make a choice and immediately find out what a waist of time was to think about my decision.

Reactions: GokutheG

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
So if I'm understanding this statement properly, it is planned, but there is currently no pregnancy in the game. Is this correct? If so, might I recommend removing the tag (unless there is "impregnation" content currently in the game, which would qualify it's use per site rules) and any other tags that are not currently in the game, but add them to the genre spoiler in the OP under a "planned" subsection. Then when the tag becomes applicable, update the thread to include the tag. It'll help prevent people from being frustrated due to a lack of the content they were expecting, and by adding the tag later it will draw players in who otherwise would have ignored it.
I'm sorry if I wasn't clear enough in my answer. The character CAN get pregnant currently in the current state of the game. The pregnancy WILL show in-game too! However, since the game covers only the start, you won't see much of it (unless you just manage to survive a lot of days/weeks without going insane). :) There's a formula that checks if the character gets knocked off and visual notification of it. You can get Olivia Pregnant by activating the "hard mode" right at the start of the game accepting Igor's proposition during the party in the boat, by the way.

I hope this address your concern and I am sorry for the confusion.

ss10.png

stuffity

Jan 3, 2019
What's the horror like in this game. I would like to check it out but I'm not a huge fan of horror. Are there jump scares or anything like that or is it more of an atmosphere thing

SWAJ

The Island
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
What's the horror like in this game. I would like to check it out but I'm not a huge fan of horror. Are there jump scares or anything like that or is it more of an atmosphere thing
Are you familiar with HP Lovecraft, Kubrick or Hitchcock? It will be more around psychological horror than anything. I don't plan many jump-scares scenes but there can be some such as the one you can experience in Tomb Raider games, for example. Overall, it will be more atmospheric but it should be a good thriller story oriented.

Reactions: 4GunZ
3.20 star(s) 13 Votes