SiteRip "The JOI Archive" The joi Database Patreon exclusive SiteRip v2.3 [2024-08-16]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
I'm getting real tired of the request spam, ngl, I open this shit once a week or every few days and just wanna see someone actually post something new or talk about something interesting, but its just 1-2 comment accounts for pages on end, its actually not even that bad the last few pages, i think the straw just broke the camels back. The akira port has also been draining me, organizing, checking filenames, etc. maybe I'm being a whiny bitch, idk.

I'm just stressed, I'm changing careers, moving out of my apartment, and I formed a lesbian polycule
the last thing isnt related to stress (surely)

anyway the newest sweetyjoi video will be on akirabox in like, idk, whenever i wake up
im going to bed, thankyou to those of you who don't suck balls

Last edited:

notsogoodafterall

Nov 3, 2022
I'm getting real tired of the request spam, ngl, I open this shit once a week or every few days and just wanna see someone actually post something new or talk about something interesting, but its just 1-2 comment accounts for pages on end, its actually not even that bad the last few pages, i think the straw just broke the camels back. The akira port has also been draining me, organizing, checking filenames, etc. maybe I'm being a whiny bitch, idk.

I'm just stressed, I'm changing careers, moving out of my apartment, and I formed a lesbian polycule

anyway the newest sweetyjoi video will be on akirabox in like, idk, whenever i wake up
big thanks for organizing and everything much love, brother

frankansansan

May 8, 2024
Things sound very rough spaghetti… i really hope they get better soon, if it means something i really really appreciate and i’m thankful for all the work and effort you’ve put on this, it’s really amazing what yoy hace achieved with help of other people and organizing and doing all of this, best of lucks, i’ll keep lurking around since i hate posting stuff, cheers!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: ArmSpaghetti

SEXGOD1

Jan 6, 2024

To respond to you spaghetti ik how it must be hard I would have said don’t sweat it but ik you are basically holding this server on your back and I ain’t saying Anyone in this thread is dumb but like people should take to consideration that when a new video comes out there isn’t someone on the way to download already it needs time a good example of this is joigang I would say the canny extend video isn’t even on anything am I mad about it probably not because ik someday it will release and I just need to be patient and wait and that not talking about the new collab like I said of those 3 creators having like 8 videos to find a put in their respective akira/bunkr so the only thing I can say is maybe dumb down on the asking guys :) I only come here to talk like once a blue moon I am only here to see and over look things :) but yeah spaghetti don’t sweat it take your time you are basically the only thing keeping this thread not dead so I hope you have a wonder full day :)

Nov 26, 2023
That's why I basically ignore requests now despite being able to fill most of the popular ones. I recommend taking a break or even doing this on a bi weekly or monthly basis. It's not as if we're constantly drowning in new posted content anyway. Let it accumulate a bit. Take care of yourself and go do something fun rather than this. Speaking of which thanks for sweetyjoi part of the new collab, I'm gonna go see which of the seven vids I'm gonna play now, peace.

ccgssdtttew

May 22, 2024
It isnt your job. Many of us appreciate your proactiveness spaghets. Just do things at your own pace. If people are desperate, go buy it. If not, just wait patiently (or with whatever emotion, but still wait).

Anyway, totally forgot that this place is a forum with discussion tingz. I just wanna say blacktantra starting to feel monotonous (not the ai voice, but teh content) + I think the game aspects of JOI recently feels fresh and interesting.

Somnialamment

Apr 19, 2018
Can someone upload in another bunkr / akirabox this ILoveFreshSalad video?
Rio-s-edging-challenge-to-cure-your-quickshot-problem-and-cuckold-fetish--Blue-Archive--xdfRG3ZC.mp4

In the main bunkr this file is broken and you can't download it...

Thanks in advance...

I want you to propose this...

Try to gather a bunch of "cool guys" like persons who really have confidence and can do the job so your main objective is to gather the links and then those persons try to manage akira and bunkr so you are not stressed out or having a hard time...

Here its much more suitable to be delegated than to you carry all the job i think...

• Red Heart
Reactions: ArmSpaghetti

ronnielmt87

Jan 2, 2024
Requested videos from VoidJOI (Foot Day Inspection and Genshin Quickshot Clinic Week 4)
I've also added the latest (Aura Summoning) and the "Little Peek" about the Elden Ring video. (I don't think the Elden Ring video should be archived as it's not the final product.)

• Haha
Reactions: Alien3.0C
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes