The Joob-Joob II

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Will you be including clothes changes for the girls from day to day? They seem to always be wearing the same clothes. Maybe they can only afford one set of clothes. They all seem to be in need of cash. :unsure:
Probably. The plan was to have the girls wear the same thing at work, then wear different costumes for the photo shoots. Or wigs, for those of you that have played the latest release.

Reactions: Slayerz

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
for those of you that didn't realize the OP's been updated, here are the links for v1.2a-bugfix

Fixes the crashing issue, and unlocks a few extra images for either Yolanda or Mel and
two (very short) animations to round out the story line a little better.

THE JOOB-JOOB v1.2a-bugfix
For PC : - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - - -
For MAC: - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -

Reactions: rick87

Francis8rock

Sep 8, 2017
Can you get a BJ from Yolanda at this point in the game? When you click on a location that there is no more content for it shows 3 pictures, is that Yolanda picture from a scene currently in the game?

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Can you get a BJ from Yolanda at this point in the game? When you click on a location that there is no more content for it shows 3 pictures, is that Yolanda picture from a scene currently in the game?
Can you right now? No. Will you be able to? Yes. Sooner or later. He hasn't found out she's a virgin yet.
No, it's a preview from the upcoming update. Where as I think the other two images are simply past game play.

The Joob-Joob is meant to be a slow burn & build. As well as an eventual descent into madness for the protagonist.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
FINAL RELEASE ALL VERSIONS - LINKS UPDATED ON THE OP
AND RE-POSTED HERE.

For PC : - - - - -
For MAC: - - -
For ANDROID: - * - * - **
* ultra compressed version courtesy of
** courtesy of
the66

Last edited:

Francis8rock

Sep 8, 2017
Can you right now? No. Will you be able to? Yes. Sooner or later. He hasn't found out she's a virgin yet.
No, it's a preview from the upcoming update. Where as I think the other two images are simply past game play.

The Joob-Joob is meant to be a slow burn & build. As well as an eventual descent into madness for the protagonist.
No worries. I was just asking because as you said two of the three pictures were from current content so I was just wondering if I had somehow missed something. Keep up the good work, although this is "just" another corruption game I like the twist on it. The preamble leaves so many options.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
No worries. I was just asking because as you said two of the three pictures were from current content so I was just wondering if I had somehow missed something. Keep up the good work, although this is "just" another corruption game I like the twist on it. The preamble leaves so many options.
Glad U had fun playing it. Always open to any suggestions you may have.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Working on it. Had some computer issues, finally got them resolved but I had to push the release date back a few days. Everything is in post production right now. Should be out on Wednesday at the latest.

U can always check the patreon page for the latest news & updates.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
The Joob-Joob [v1.3] Pixieblink

Original Size Win/Linux: 798 MB
Original Size Mac: 781 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 228 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 211 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
The Joob-Joob [v1.3] Pixieblink

Original Size Win/Linux: 798 MB
Original Size Mac: 781 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 228 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 211 MB

Win/Linux: MEGA
Mac: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Many thanks dude! Your compressed versions and hard work are always appreciated.
I went to add your updates to the OP and saw that you'd already done it. (y)

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes