The Joob-Joob II

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
like i said on pm that after latest photoshoot with vivian (who resides in square not park :p) photos are same on both options, no biggie.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
like i said on pm that after latest photoshoot with vivian (who resides in square not park :p) photos are same on both options, no biggie.
hahaha Viola in the square. If we both keep trying, we'll eventually get it right.
No, you're right it's not a game changer. Just two sort of different ways to get to the same place.

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
If going for that vintage look, girls didn't really start shaving their downstairs until the '90s. :giggle:
(kinda weird seeing a video from the 1950s and the girl is shaved bald lol)

Reactions: Fleece Johnson

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If going for that vintage look, girls didn't really start shaving their downstairs until the '90s. :giggle:
that depends on what model is used for game since heavy bush isn't that common even if game is set on middleages.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
%$#%^&!!! :mad:
You're right! I can't believe I didn't think of that.

Thanks for pointing that out. Sounds like he's going to have to use the Joob-Joob to make them sprout a bush now.

• Haha
Reactions: Jstain

Xypher

May 1, 2017
I'm curious, will the choices affect the game or will it be linear like The Professor?

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I'm curious, will the choices affect the game or will it be linear like The Professor?
The choices will affect the game. Eventually. Still introducing characters.
Only two more to go (Flo and her blond daughter) in the next update, then the game will start for real.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Once again you did a great job.
I get the feeling The Professor's story developes/d faster than The Joob-Joob.
The Professor is still my favorite of the two , but they are clones in experience and gameplay.
The girls have more expressive faces in The Professor imo.
Plus the whole school-idea appeals more to me.
But i'm happy with this one so keep it up bro.
and stay healthy.

Reactions: Pixieblink

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
OP updated with download links for the new JOOB-JOOB v1.4

Enjoy! Comments/Suggestions welcome.
Getting the following error message when I try to extract the folder. Anyone else having the same problem? I first used Pixeldrain. Am downloading again now using Workupload to see if that corrects the issue.
1605406646843.png

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Getting the following error message when I try to extract the folder. Anyone else having the same problem? I first used Pixeldrain. Am downloading again now using Workupload to see if that corrects the issue.
View attachment 900100
Nope. I just downloaded it from pixeldrain, unzipped and tested it w no problem.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
use 7zip.

Nov 7, 2016
Noticed this instantly and came to say this (no need to go nuts with amazon forest though). Otherwise had a blast playing this good stuff

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Wow, just played it. Definitely very twisted foreshadowing.
Glad you enjoyed it. FOLLOW the thread, so you'll be notified of future updates.
Next one is going to be pretty good, as almost all the characters are set up now.

Reactions: Jstain

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea will be notified about updates IF f95 remembers that user is watching this.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes