The Joob-Joob II

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yup. You know what they say, "Tiny titties try harder".
The game's going to have all different races, sizes & colors. And yes, she's the character that's supposed to cater to the tiny titty crowd.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Were the models in this game made with that face transfer Daz plugin because they look like they're wearing someone else's face.
They are. I swapped them out myself (not with the face plugin, but with other characters).
I get tired of playing games and going "there's Victoria 8" , and "there's Bridget 8" & "There's Micheal 3" and and so on.

It always makes me feel like when I'm watching a movie and you see some chick that was in a age cream commercial.

Just trying to switch things up and make it a little different.

Babalui

Apr 2, 2019
I remember the first Professor, before remastering. What a great advancement in technique. It’s great that the characters don’t look like supermodels but like normal people. I look forward to the sequel.

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
Will this game contain body transformation in style of the spooky statue?

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018
Yup. You know what they say, "Tiny titties try harder".
The game's going to have all different races, sizes & colors. And yes, she's the character that's supposed to cater to the tiny titty crowd.
I actually didn't mean her breasts- I have no issues with a small bust. It's just in that picture she looks unhealthily thin. Her stomach is concave and her ribs and hip bones are showing, so she looks just a bit anorexic.

Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
i mean that would be interesting, but i think they meant is are their assets going to get bigger.
I see. And no, there are no plans for that.

There are going to be other characters, like MEL the convenience store owner who is curvier, and the yoga instructor's little sister & the book store girl both have ample ''assets''.

The plan for the game is a little bit of everything. Chunky, slim, buffed, chubby etc.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
I knew from the title pick before clicking that it was your work pixieblink, gunna defo keep my eye on this one and try when there are a few updates, huge fan of the professor and your sence of humor so looking forward to see what you come up with for this one!!

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I knew from the title pick before clicking that it was your work pixieblink, gunna defo keep my eye on this one and try when there are a few updates, huge fan of the professor and your sence of humor so looking forward to see what you come up with for this one!!
Thanks. But... this game is nothing like THE PROFESSOR. There may be the odd LOL moment, but this game is much more serious.

I was trying a modern take on.... Edgar Allan Poe? 'ish?

I'm not sure how well I'm pulling it off, but I thought it would be fun to try and make a strange & slightly creepy (but not horror) game.
Judging from the ONE review... maybe?

Last edited:
Reactions: Valronn and Wyrme

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
From the previews one of the girls look like she either has anorexia, or she's a junkie.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Congrats, that was nice and creepy. Hope those film reels don't go over the top, because that'd put a damp towel on the whole thing. Wouldn't really want to play a VN version of 8mm.

But the relationship with the girls is built nicely so far. Relatively quick to action (even with the Joob-Joob plot device), but doesn't feel rushed. And you can tell a lot of work went into the videos. Looking forward to more.

Reactions: Pixieblink

Babalui

Apr 2, 2019
A few suggestions regarding the development of the story:
1. MC comes from a poor family on his mother's side, now he has some money at least they think so , relatives should start asking for loans and help. Besides, he has such a big house and they live in trailers. (character of aunt or cousin or something similar)
2. Since it is the largest house in the city you may have to pay inheritance tax. (tax inspector, government official)
3. Big houses attract burglars.
I hope we see a black voodoo woman again.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes