The Joob-Joob II

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
A few suggestions regarding the development of the story:
1. MC comes from a poor family on his mother's side, now he has some money at least they think so , relatives should start asking for loans and help. Besides, he has such a big house and they live in trailers. (character of aunt or cousin or something similar)
2. Since it is the largest house in the city you may have to pay inheritance tax. (tax inspector, government official)
3. Big houses attract burglars.
I hope we see a black voodoo woman again.
Of course the Voodoo Woman will be back in a future update!

Interesting idea to have relatives come out of the woodwork begging for money. Now I wish I hadn't made is mother so fat & ugly. Maybe I could work her into the story line eventually. Perhaps the yoga instructor could make her work out & lose some blubber?

Burglars? My first thought was NO. But then I started thinking... maybe a hot cat burglar (female of course!)... gets caught... blackmail for movies... VERY interesting!

Thanks dude, some good ideas for that day that always seems to come when I get writer's block and just stare at the keyboard.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
I hoped the statue would trigger some Breast expansion/ass expansion thing with the girls, that would be great (Really like bimbofication/demonification especially if there are some body proportion changes)

weird nipples for the small boob girl though

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I hoped the statue would trigger some Breast expansion/ass expansion thing with the girls, that would be great (Really like bimbofication/demonification especially if there are some body proportion changes)

weird nipples for the small boob girl though
I don't want to give away the punch line so... maybe? Just a little bit?
But that will be much farther down the update chain.

For now the dude has to bond with the girls and get them to trust him... and keep touching the statue.

And in keeping with the game, the morphs have to be believable. No tiny titties are going to turn into giant pillows. But they might increase slowly in size as she learns to obey the Joob-Joob.

Or maybe not. I could just be yanking your chain :sneaky:

Meh 1000

May 10, 2019
You got me as long I see the body changes. Oh! And the pregnancy, saw it somewhere in the tread.

Last edited:

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
I don't want to give away the punch line so... maybe? Just a little bit?
But that will be much farther down the update chain.

For now the dude has to bond with the girls and get them to trust him... and keep touching the statue.

And in keeping with the game, the morphs have to be believable. No tiny titties are going to turn into giant pillows. But they might increase slowly in size as she learns to obey the Joob-Joob.

Or maybe not. I could just be yanking your chain :sneaky:
I prefer when it's gradual, makes it much more interesting (I don't mind big changes, but as long as they are gradual enough, and I guess if you give choices to player, some people like them flat after all, I like them naughty first and foremost, a tiny tit the acts like a succubus and wants to drain you is better than a big boob missionary starfish (and if the tinny tit get a boost every time she "drains" you that's even better))

god I should start making hentais, but i'm already busy with an RPG i'm working on so I should focus on that (plus there will be occasions to add hentai to it later down the line)

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I liked this... though I felt the need to slap the silly out of the MCs mouth when he was talking smack about the joob-joob at the start as that thing's cool, even bother the supernatural gifts, haha.

It's a bit video focused at the moment ... I'm a pretty quick reader so tap space fairly rapidly to get through stuff and missed out on the first dream and had to go back to watch it when it was mentioned (I did wonder why it said -start movie- at the time but thought it was some weird quip the MC makes to himself about dreaming - and there's plenty of cheesy dialogue in games for that not to be a reach)... I know so folks are fanatical about animations, personally I'm not bothered about them at all in games (and lean towards to side of not wanting them in stuff). I tend to find games flow better if they have none, but I think that's down to my reading style... the dancing and stuff was alright but looked a bit weird and didn't really do much for me - also I've got a feeling this'll have a huge filesize as it gets further in (another downside to animation bits).

Buuut. I really dug the vibe.
Those creepy old movies I'm real curious about... but the MC has plenty of money and he's not in desperate need of any more at all so he seemed a but too quick to jump on faking stuff (which I'd presume any real collector would sniff out very quickly) rather than just finding out how to digitise the ones he's getting, but I guess that was necessary to the plot and corrupting people with the photoshoots.
I really like yoga lady's body, though her face/smile is a little serial killery but maybe that's a plot point.

I've played that other professor game, and remember it having some mild abuse kinda stuff in it, and that makes me hopeful for this one ... if we get to do some real messed up stuff and those old movies go daaaaark then I'll be happy... oh and there needs to be some kinda choices at some point, but I get at the start it's more like an intro to the game than a game.

**Edit:** One last thing you need subtitles/text if stuff is being said ... I just went to check something else that made me curious and the joob-joob says stuff during the dreams and that I missed ans I automatically mute any smut game as I can't be bothered to wear headphones for the unimportant audio you get in most and aren't going to be blasting loud sex sounds that you get in some.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShamanLab

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I liked this... though I felt the need to slap the silly out of the MCs mouth when he was talking smack about the joob-joob at the start as that thing's cool, even bother the supernatural gifts, haha.

It's a bit video focused at the moment ... I'm a pretty quick reader so tap space fairly rapidly to get through stuff and missed out on the first dream and had to go back to watch it when it was mentioned (I did wonder why it said -start movie- at the time but thought it was some weird quip the MC makes to himself about dreaming - and there's plenty of cheesy dialogue in games for that not to be a reach)... I know so folks are fanatical about animations, personally I'm not bothered about them at all in games (and lean towards to side of not wanting them in stuff). I tend to find games flow better if they have none, but I think that's down to my reading style... the dancing and stuff was alright but looked a bit weird and didn't really do much for me - also I've got a feeling this'll have a huge filesize as it gets further in (another downside to animation bits).

Buuut. I really dug the vibe.
Those creepy old movies I'm real curious about... but the MC has plenty of money and he's not in desperate need of any more at all so he seemed a but too quick to jump on faking stuff (which I'd presume any real collector would sniff out very quickly) rather than just finding out how to digitise the ones he's getting, but I guess that was necessary to the plot and corrupting people with the photoshoots.
I really like yoga lady's body, though her face/smile is a little serial killery but maybe that's a plot point.

I've played that other professor game, and remember it having some mild abuse kinda stuff in it, and that makes me hopeful for this one ... if we get to do some real messed up stuff and those old movies go daaaaark then I'll be happy... oh and there needs to be some kinda choices at some point, but I get at the start it's more like an intro to the game than a game.

**Edit:** One last thing you need subtitles/text if stuff is being said ... I just went to check something else that made me curious and the joob-joob says stuff during the dreams and that I missed ans I automatically mute any smut game as I can't be bothered to wear headphones for the unimportant audio you get in most and aren't going to be blasting loud sex sounds that you get in some.
Wow. Thanks for the feedback, there are some very good points in there.

I have noticed that the players here are... experts? Very experienced. Especially the older members. They're really into the depth of the game. As for the newer members without as much experience they tend to really dig the videos and the quick fap.

The goal from the very beginning was to make a game that could appeal to both sets of players. Hopefully it won't crash & burn, trying to be to many different things at the same time.

I wonder how many other people play with the sound turned off?

The Professor IS just a goofy fap game, in THE JOOB-JOOB I was trying for dark & creepy. From what you said I think it's at least getting close to pulling it off.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I prefer when it's gradual, makes it much more interesting (I don't mind big changes, but as long as they are gradual enough, and I guess if you give choices to player, some people like them flat after all, I like them naughty first and foremost, a tiny tit the acts like a succubus and wants to drain you is better than a big boob missionary starfish (and if the tinny tit get a boost every time she "drains" you that's even better))

god I should start making hentais, but i'm already busy with an RPG i'm working on so I should focus on that (plus there will be occasions to add hentai to it later down the line)
Yup, I agree. Easy does it, and build up the story line as you go.

Roninsoul7

Mar 24, 2020
Pixieblink I also play with the sound off, especially since I do that with absolutely every game. Repetitive noise, like BGM and most game sounds actually trigger my PTSD. I noticed with The Professor Remastered that I had to go back a lot and watch the movies to get the whole story, I put text speed on max and still have an amazing amount of annoyance with some games. The ones that make you click for each period in a ..., and then tend to use ... for an MC's thoughts, I mean come on, only true idiots can blank like that in the middle of thinking "Wow that female is hot and I want to ..., ..., ..., bang her, yeah that's what I wanted to do...". I read on the fast side so movies in these games actually slow me down and drag me out of the narrative the game has been building. I prefer text with animations in the background like in My New Family, you get to keep reading the story at your own pace and only focus on the animations as much as you want.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
The title of the game sounds like a voodoo curse. :unsure:
Well... good! That was kind of the entire premise of the game.

Step 1 - find weird statue voodoo statue
Step 2 - ???
Step 3 - Rule Dirtsville, AZ !!!

• Haha
Reactions: Wyrme

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Skinny, boney figures meant to make you limp more than anything. cheek bones that only the great "not even dust like wtf" would apreciate. Why is this the standard game these days?

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
Nothing personal on the Dev (Lord knows I couldnt do any of this) but with the Proffessor the girls looked liked broken Barbie dolls, twisted into inhuman poses, so much that I couldnt play the game anymore. In this game the girls are outright CREEPY. I get what you were going for, but sorry bud, I think you missed. Pass.

HairyLurker

Aug 14, 2018
Animated, superpowers, male protagonist, mobile game.

....I clicked the watch button too hard and further broke my damaged screen :sadface:

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes