Cause I lost all mah blue
So that's all I can dooo

I'm the muff divin' man"

"I'm the muff divin' gal
Yeah, I'm the muff divin' gal
Don't like sucking a dong
's why I'm singin' this song"

Top of the Pops next????
I could make an entire game out of that! (y)

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I need to see. The end of the blonde girls feel and then please go back to the first girl who looked to have more reels as well please don't forget her.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I need to see. The end of the blonde girls feel and then please go back to the first girl who looked to have more reels as well please don't forget her.
I won't. WIP. Almost done the Sept 2nd update.
And yes, there are more creepy film reels with the shoe store girl.

Reactions: GodlyGoldsmith

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I won't. WIP. Almost done the Sept 2nd update.
And yes, there are more creepy film reels with the shoe store girl.
I just noticed how "autocorrect" and my fingers fucked up that message but I am glad you deciphered it and even happier that both the blonde and the brunette will have more reels.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I just noticed how "autocorrect" and my fingers fucked up that message but I am glad you deciphered it and even happier that both the blonde and the brunette will have more reels.
Just the blonde in this update. (2-3 different reels)
But I haven't forgotten about the brunette.

Reactions: BadmanBaxter

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Ya. Decided at the last minute to change one of the characters around. Seeing as the game is new, it doesn't have very many patrons yet so I figured it would be okay to delay it for a day or three.

And on top of everything else I fucked up. I had planned on updating it once a month, so on the website it says v1.1 release date was going to be Sept 2nd, but in the game itself it tells everyone the next update is Oct 2nd. :rolleyes:

Will finish it up later today, or maybe tomorrow morning at the latest. Give everybody something to do to this Labor day. :)

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Ya. Decided at the last minute to change one of the characters around. Seeing as the game is new, it doesn't have very many patrons yet so I figured it would be okay to delay it for a day or three.

And on top of everything else I fucked up. I had planned on updating it once a month, so on the website it says v1.1 release date was going to be Sept 2nd, but in the game itself it tells everyone the next update is Oct 2nd. :rolleyes:

Will finish it up later today, or maybe tomorrow morning at the latest. Give everybody something to do to this Labor day. :)
Is this character new or are they in the game already?

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I tried out the game and it seems pretty good so far. There seems to be a nice variety of races and body types for the girls which I like a lot especially Fatima and the voodoo woman I hope there is more scenes with them later on though I will say that I find the faces look kind of off they make the characters look doll like in some scenes

I'm digging the creepy vibe with the old film reels it kind of reminds me of that Nicholas Cage film where he investigates a snuff film. I can see the film stuff getting kind of repetitive as the game gets updated more but I like how each girl has a different era for the film style but some of them especially Viola need to have a bush in my opinion to make it more believable that the movies are from the 1940s and 50s.

The game looks really good so far and the animations and renders look great and I can't wait for more updates the game seems pretty unique and stands out pretty well.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
waiting for the awesome developer to make an INCEST game, my only fetish here, gz
Well you figure out a way I can do it and still accept patrons... and I might think about it.

Not a big fan of spending a couple hundred hours working on a new game just to have Patreon yank the carpet out from under my feet.

Reactions: Huldrafolk

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Patience Grasshopper.

Wouldn't be much of a game if he just banged everybody in sight as soon as he met them :rolleyes:

He WILL get more action in the next update though, I CAN promise that.
I never said 'bang everyone' as soon as he meets them. I just want the yoga girl. The rest can fuck right off. Actually, I'd prefer if the statute leaves her the fuck alone and just let the MC develop an actual relationship with her.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes