The Joob-Joob II

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I never said 'bang everyone' as soon as he meets them. I just want the yoga girl. The rest can fuck right off. Actually, I'd prefer if the statute leaves her the fuck alone and just let the MC develop an actual relationship with her.
True, you didn't. Sorry about that, I just hear so much bitchin' about "I played this game for 4.5 minutes and there wasn't a single sex scene..."

The (not so secret anymore) plan for yoga girl was :

- Now she has money for food she's going to chub out a bit. Not fat, just... sleeker. Not starving anymore looking.
- She's going to be his main girl. Help him get other girls, fluffer, fuck friend and so on. But that's going to take some time to develop. After hugging on the statue in v1.1 she's going to be pretty well much up for anything her asks her for.

Reactions: Grimtown

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
True, you didn't. Sorry about that, I just hear so much bitchin' about "I played this game for 4.5 minutes and there wasn't a single sex scene..."

The (not so secret anymore) plan for yoga girl was :

- Now she has money for food she's going to chub out a bit. Not fat, just... sleeker. Not starving anymore looking.
- She's going to be his main girl. Help him get other girls, fluffer, fuck friend and so on. But that's going to take some time to develop. After hugging on the statue in v1.1 she's going to be pretty well much up for anything her asks her for.
I like her look as is now. But, you do what you feel is right.

Dipsode

Aug 12, 2017
Yes, what an improvement over time!
Really good work!
I'm only at the beginning but I'm already captivated : the films, the images, the progression, the texts ...
I really liked the professor in his day and I also like this stuff a lot, even if it's a different kind.
Indeed what a talent
For once, I want to see what the uncompressed version looks like.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Yes, what an improvement over time!
Really good work!
I'm only at the beginning but I'm already captivated : the films, the images, the progression, the texts ...
I really liked the professor in his day and I also like this stuff a lot, even if it's a different kind.
Indeed what a talent
For once, I want to see what the uncompressed version looks like.
Glad you had fun playing it. Rate the thread, tell your friends, consider being a patreon? Every buck or two helps.

And thanks for taking the time to post. I do read everything and try to use the most constructive comments to improve the game.

BTW your sig translates as "Death to his, (or perhaps sound, it's the same word) and long live the donkey Archie."
Doesn't make anymore sense in french than in english. :rolleyes:

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
I was hoping it was a 1.1 after I started this game. More like a .2 but it is a damn fine game nevertheless. Not once did I use unren. I'll be supporting this.

Reactions: Pixieblink

szabon

Jun 16, 2019
Pixieblink, I am not sure if you did it yourself or asked assistance for the compression? Could it have been JokerLeader 's?
I have never had problems with any other compressions except his.
The Mac compressed version that has been shared doesn't work. Could you share another one?

Edit: Ok, so it's confirmed. I have just seen JokerLeader's name as a note.
JokerLeader, I have sent you two messages already. Are you going to take any action on regards to these Mac versions that you have been sharing?

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Pixieblink, I am not sure if you did it yourself or asked assistance for the compression? Could it have been JokerLeader 's?
The Mac compressed version that has been shared doesn't work. Could you share another one?

JokerLeader, I have sent you two messages already. Are you going to take any action on regards to these Mac versions that you have been sharing?
And i have answered to you, so far no one have complained of not working except for you, i don't know if it's my port or if it's your mac, like i said except for you nobody said anything.

Last edited:

Haphaestes

Nov 22, 2018
So up front the I love the fact that Pixieblink uses uncommon body styles and artistic expression. Using a very tiny breasted lead into the mix is cool by me because she is indeed hot. The animation of her dancing though.... My friend, you need some help with that!

I Love the renders themselves. Artistically I think they rock. I also love the vintage look applied to parts of the game.

I also think that Davox is right in that there is a lot of clicking going on and Yolanda needs some facial work.. I have to look again but her eyes are not expressive enough from my first experience.

Great Version 1.1 release over all.

Reactions: Pixieblink

szabon

Jun 16, 2019
And i have answered to you, so far no one have complained of not working except for you, i don't know if it's my port or if it's your mac, like i said except for you nobody said anything.
Sorry, I haven't seen the reply(ies).
Do you use a software, exporting it? It could be that you are using different settings when exporting for the other members in the team. Those other compressions work well. There are more Win users than Mac so it could be that nobody else detected any problems yet.

Dipsode

Aug 12, 2017
BTW your sig translates as "Death to his, (or perhaps sound, it's the same word) and long live the donkey Archie."
Doesn't make anymore sense in french than in english.
It's just a set of sounds in French . "Mort au son" (death to sound (the residue of wheat milling, what donkeys eat, among other things)) and vive l'âne Archie, sounds like "mort aux cons et vive l'anarchie" (death to idiots and long live anarchy), which was, among other things, the slogan of some friends of my youth.
C'est juste un jeux de sons (de sonorités) en français . Mort au son (le résidu de mouture du blé, ce que mange les ânes, entre autres choses) et vive l'âne Archie, sonne comme "mort aux cons et vive l'anarchie" qui fut, notamment, le slogan de certains copains de ma jeunesse.

As for the rest,

I haven't worked for more than 6 months, between the Covid and health problems. Just in case : computing was my job (I have 4 computers, if someone wants to buy me one or two, it will make me some money.) and for internet connection ... well, I manage to find 30 €/month ...
Moreover Patreon has already ejected me twice a few years ago, tired of re-enrolling me...
But if there's another way, I'll gladly scrape my funds from my drawer.

Sorry about the machine translation, I'm really not great tonight.

Nothing to do with the thread .. Sorry again

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
It's just a set of sounds in French . "Mort au son" (death to sound (the residue of wheat milling, what donkeys eat, among other things)) and vive l'âne Archie, sounds like "mort aux cons et vive l'anarchie" (death to idiots and long live anarchy), which was, among other things, the slogan of some friends of my youth.
C'est juste un jeux de sons (de sonorités) en français . Mort au son (le résidu de mouture du blé, ce que mange les ânes, entre autres choses) et vive l'âne Archie, sonne comme "mort aux cons et vive l'anarchie" qui fut, notamment, le slogan de certains copains de ma jeunesse.

As for the rest,

I haven't worked for more than 6 months, between the Covid and health problems. Just in case : computing was my job (I have 4 computers, if someone wants to buy me one or two, it will make me some money.) and for internet connection ... well, I manage to find 30 €/month ...
Moreover Patreon has already ejected me twice a few years ago, tired of re-enrolling me...
But if there's another way, I'll gladly scrape my funds from my drawer.

Sorry about the machine translation, I'm really not great tonight.

Nothing to do with the thread .. Sorry again
Naw dude, don't worry about it. Enjoy the game, and if you win the lottery some day toss me a little something.

J'ai habite 15 ans aux Quebec :) But thanks for the translation, and have fun playing the game.

Last edited:

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I was hoping it was a 1.1 after I started this game. More like a .2 but it is a damn fine game nevertheless. Not once did I use unren. I'll be supporting this.
Thanks, I'm glad you had fun playing it. And every single patron is always appreciated.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019

Ya, he's been doing the compressed versions for me. The MAC version doesn't work? I admit I only tested out the one for PC.

You COULD download the uncompressed version, which works just fine. Original file sizes were about 2.5gb, compressed it myself down to 550mb for the release. JokerLeader managed to smoosh it down even more.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes