The Joob-Joob II

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
they are not all gone, a lot of thai still there. there is also a lot of thai people that moved away from thailand because they make more money in other countries
no they r still there they didn't move to any country ..but some how in 2009 they r every where around ...but sence 2011 canot see them any more in phuket and pataya maybe they move to other cities deferent than where I stay

..and now I look around I see only russian torists and others ..maybe 5% thai I don't know why ...any way I hop it will back same like befor it was great :)

Last edited:

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
The Joob-Joob [v1.9 Public] - Compressed

Original Win Size: 1.38GB
Win Compressed Size: 348MB - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
Okay Pixieblink, I'm trying to understand the censoring of the faces. So the patreon version is uncensored right?

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Whenever I see superpower I assume it is mind control. At his point I'm tired if this cliché.
Readers looks nice though. Will give it a try. Here's to hoping something new regarding mind control cliché.
Jumping into the deep end, are we? Do let me know what you thought of the game.

SigmaDrake

Jun 10, 2018
I've just started the game, and I'm wondering why there isn't the bdsm tag, I mean there are restraining tools in the basement, they arn't used yet ?

Zanthrophene

Apr 7, 2019
Totally different vibe to most games on here, the photoshoots really fun to do and the joob joob is hilarious as well. The tapes from 1952 a lot of fun to watch one after another. Everyone obviously their own taste a bit too much milf for my taste. Also it would be cool if the characters wouldn't be wearing the same outfits.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Totally different vibe to most games on here, the photoshoots really fun to do and the joob joob is hilarious as well. The tapes from 1952 a lot of fun to watch one after another. Everyone obviously their own taste a bit too much milf for my taste. Also it would be cool if the characters wouldn't be wearing the same outfits.
You gotta try The Professor.
Same basic idea and same amount of madness and fun.
Thanks to Pixieblink.

weretiger

Apr 24, 2020
Usually I do not like sandbox based games. This game is an execpetion, because it does not bother the player with annoying repetitive routine crap. The graphic and the models are nice. The quality of the renders is not the very best one but it reaches a good level. The plot is unusual and the plot develop slowly. The game shouldn’t get too many sex scenes, this makes the storyline a little boring and brings a risk to turn into a fap game. Anyway the game has potential to become a great one. I will keeep an eye on future updates.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
You gotta try The Professor.
Same basic idea and same amount of madness and fun.
Thanks to Pixieblink.
yea the professor .. 100% respectfull game ...u will injoy like hell ...it will make the time run with u and u not feel it ;)

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes