The Joob-Joob II

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
yea i prefer the professor much ..i just done play joob joob but sadly the story is nice but theres no any sex scene there even its the same size with the professor but the joob joob char is more interested in blowjobs he dont care about sex at all wich i dont know why thats odd ...hop the game will be less blowjob and more sex i been playing this game like 3 days now untel the end of the ver that was too much time for just handjob or blowjob :( but thank u for the hard work.
Good advice. Enough tease, time for some real sex. Right?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: hamod

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
assjob doesn't differ much from titjob so better to skip it and same thing on rubbing dick between girl's/woman's legs.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
hhe yea exactly ...thats why i said i hop its not going to be from this to this ..couse its both all the same

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
New version [v1.9] available NOW on our Page.

MC goes swimming with Abigail again, with a twist thrown in later that day.
Available in "Sausage World".

abi_swim_day02_026.png abi_swim_day02_204.png abi_swim_day02_406.png abi_swim_day02_1028.png abi_swim_day02_1052.png abi_swim_day02_1062.png abi_swim_day02_1065.04a.png

Reactions: HaroldB77

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
New version [v1.9] available NOW on our Page.

MC goes swimming with Abigail again, with a twist thrown in later that day.
Available in "Sausage World".

View attachment 1144320 View attachment 1144321 View attachment 1144323 View attachment 1144324 View attachment 1144327 View attachment 1144325 View attachment 1144326
hello best dev good morning ...nice news ..u know I realy like this character it reminds me of ( vass ) if u know her signature-0_3.gif ..it is my crush character hehe and the voodoo woman ;)

Kubrows

Aug 10, 2017
So, I don't know if anyone knows about this. in Thai Language, Joob Joob means kiss.
So translation the game is called, The Kiss. just incase someone wonders why it's called The Joob Joob

I could totally be wrong of why it's called The Joob Joob though xD

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
So, I don't know if anyone knows about this. in Thai Language, Joob Joob means kiss.
So translation the game is called, The Kiss. just incase someone wonders why it's called The Joob Joob

Thought one joob was kiss, so it'll be The Kiss Kiss

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also in Estonian joob means drinks, so it could be The Drinks Drinks

Last edited:

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
It apparently means kiss kiss drink drink? Or maybe the other way around. Too bad Katie's not in this game.

I thought I had made Joob-Joob up. So much for being original.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021

yea but job joob is not the official word for kiss in thai ..thats just a street word or local expression that's what they say ...and theres other countries have the same word joob for other meanings

Kubrows

Aug 10, 2017
yea but job joob is not the official word for kiss in thai ..thats just a street word or local expression that's what the say ...and theres other countries have the same word joob for other meanings
yeah I know, it's a slang word in Thai, I worked 7 years in a thai resturaunt. it was fun! really nice people xD I learnt a lot

• Haha

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Whenever I see superpower I assume it is mind control. At his point I'm tired if this cliché.
Readers looks nice though. Will give it a try. Here's to hoping something new regarding mind control cliché.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
yeah I know, it's a slang word in Thai, I worked 7 years in a thai resturaunt. it was fun! really nice people xD I learnt a lot
ya love Thailand great memories from 2010 went vacation ..but I stopped sence all thai people disapeared and the Russians take over the place every were hehe

• Angry
Reactions: fishbulb123

Kubrows

Aug 10, 2017
ya love Thailand great memories from 2010 went vacation ..but I stopped sence all thai people disapeared and the Russians take over the place every were hehe
you know I've met some fantastic russian people down in Koh Samui. a good portion of them are models. :D

• Love

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
you know I've met some fantastic russian people down in Koh Samui. a good portion of them are models. :D
yea they r nice and cool and every thing but u know I go thaiand for thai ..if I want russians every were ill go Russia ...make sence ? that's why I stoped because I didn't feel that im in thailad any more when im there ..its like the thai all gone

Kubrows

Aug 10, 2017
yea they r nice and cool and every thing but u know I go thaiand for thai ..if I want russians every were ill go Russia ...make sence ? that's why I stoped because I didn't feel that im in thailad any more when im there ..its like the thai all gone
they are not all gone, a lot of thai still there. there is also a lot of thai people that moved away from thailand because they make more money in other countries

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes