• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

The Joob-Joob II

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
It was.

Been working on THE PROFESSOR II for quite a while now (in my non-existent spare time).

I had planned for the last release of the Prof to lead into chapter II, but then II wasn't quite ready. So I thought up that last minute dream sequence.

II still isn't QUITE there yet, but it is getting REALLY close to being ready to launch. The next update of The Prof will be the end of Chapter I.

The Professor Chapter II will be everything that the original game SHOULD have been.
Unknown this isn't the professor thread but will this chapter 2 be a separate game to chapter 1?

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Separate download? Certainly.
Separate game? No. Just chapter II of the Professor.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Separate download? Certainly.
Separate game? No. Just chapter II of the Professor.
I meant like a separate download lol. I mean I guess part 2 could have been totally different but I was thinking of it being similar to echoes of lust season 1 and 2 where tbeybwere the same story but separate games.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I meant like a separate download lol. I mean I guess part 2 could have been totally different but I was thinking of it being similar to echoes of lust season 1 and 2 where tbeybwere the same story but separate games.
Yup. Exactly like that. Same story continued, but downloaded separatly.

Reactions: BadmanBaxter

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
Don't underestimate petite women or women with small breasts. Kinda sad Yolanda will not be in the next update. I wish Pixieblink had a bigger staff so the next update would have more content with more of the girls.

I get the comments about Yolanda's eyes and some animations need improvements. But it's nitpicking really. Great content overall and the animations are way beyond any other title I've seen. I can't even consider another title unless it has a certain level of animations and quality of writing. I don't know why people think Buried Desires is good other than the visuals. Pixieblink you are in the upper echelon of adult VN content creators.

Last edited:

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
I've seen a new title called 'Sexbot' which I guess is a modern take on Weird Science. But it doesn't look that great to be honest. I bet you could take the Weird Science concept and come up with something much better. The idea of creating the girl of your dreams and perhaps giving the player the ability to choose from a variety of features to make a girl exactly how he wants is an appealing concept. Either magic or technology would be used in the creation process. The girl would also have super human abilities of course.

There is a lot of potential for fun with that I think. Maybe that's an idea for your next project after you finish with 'The Professor'. With your style of storytelling there would also be the need to create multiple women.
Anyways, thoughts?

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Don't underestimate petite women or women with small breasts. Kinda sad Yolanda will not be in the next update. I wish Pixieblink had a bigger staff so the next update would have more content with more of the girls.

I get the comments about Yolanda's eyes and some animations need improvements. But it's nitpicking really. Great content overall and the animations are way beyond any other title I've seen. I can't even consider another title unless it has a certain level of animations and quality of writing. I don't know why people think Buried Desires is good other than the visuals. Pixieblink you are in the upper echelon of adult VN content creators.
Wow. Thanks!
And just for the record, I wish I had a bigger staff too :).

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Just updated the OP with v1.8
About 15 minutes of game play.

Except for cxx who's going to rip through it in 12 seconds flat :LOL:

Reactions: rick87
4.00 star(s) 22 Votes