• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
release joob v2.0 or release joob 2?
It will be The Joob-Joob Chapter II.

A few weeks before the release. Am overhauling the game right now.

Upgrading a couple of the old characters (Mel and Yolanda), new locations (Speak Easy, Backyard swimming pool, Stoner Park). Incorporating the magic tea along with the Joob-Joob into the game, adding a half dozen new characters (Private College school girls).

And of course it's all up-scaled to true HD (1980x1020)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you wrote it as you were working on joob 1 v2.0 which is already released.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Coming soon

The Joob-Joob Chapter II

v1.0

release date : in a few weeks (july 15 tentative release date)

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
The game is surely interesting, but the character development need work. I like evil MC, but there is hardly any romance, maybe add abit of romance with 1 and 2 girls. I really like those hangout with Abigail but MC practically emotionless and I think some of the players (like me) can't relate to him. What I am practically saying is there should be more emotional ground between characters as I honestly didn't felt betrayed or anything when Fatima and Mel was trying to trick Mc. Pixieblink

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
The game is on pause right now while I re-work it for the release of Chapter II. Tentative release date July 15th.

I've been so focused on setting up the story for Chapter II and the animations that playing it back I now realize that I've been neglecting the actual characters and their interactions.

I agree with what you're saying. Someone else also pointed it out to me. Chapter II will have more character development.

And thanks for the constructive advice. When people make suggestions I always listen.

Speaking of re-working the game... some teasers from the upcoming Chapter II

BLANK FARRAH UNIFORM.png
Fatima's little sister, Farrah.

BLANK SPEAKEASY.png BLANK LANA SPEAKEASY STAGE.png
The Speakeasy

stoner_day01_007.png
Stoner Park

OFFICE_009.png
The Joob-Joob get's a make over

BLANK MEL.png BLANK CATHY.png BLANK YOLANDA NEW.png
Mel, Cathy and Yolanda got tweaked.

SAUSAGE WORLD BLANK FLO SHAVONE ABIGAIL.png
Abigail's new friend... don't have a name for her yet. Open to suggestions :rolleyes:

BLANK INGA UNIFORM.png BLANK JENNI UNIFORM.png BLANK LANA UNIFORM.png MICHELLE DRESSED.png BLANK SHEENA COLLEGE UNIFORM.png BLANK MONIKA UNIFORM.png
And some new college girls, now that the school's re-opened after the pandemic. Still missing a couple of blonde bombshells.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Theory/what if, Joob-joob is a Voodoo statue and someone is trapped inside it and is tricking MC into binding him and MC father was a collector who traveled alot and collected these weird and ancient magical items

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Theory/what if, Joob-joob is a Voodoo statue and someone is trapped inside it and is tricking MC into binding him and MC father was a collector who traveled alot and collected these weird and ancient magical items
Well, I don't want to give the entire plot away, but SOMETHING is trapped inside the Joob-Joob. :oops:

Some great ideas, but I can neither confirm nor deny if they're part of the story line at this time.

I love good stories where shit just happens and you get pulled along by the characters, and then all of the sudden BOOM! All the random events come together into a coherent whole with a surprise twist at the end.

It's been brought to my attention that the Joob-Joob is weak in the "getting pulled along by the characters" department, and after replaying the entire thing from top to bottom I have to admit it's valid critisism. I'm working on fixing that right now.

Funny how sometimes you can't see the forest for the trees.

Reactions: Lovetities

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Fine. You don't like the story.

So instead of complaining about it, how about some tips on how to make it better?
can i give u a tip ? i love it more when u use the story that u made originally .. even if some people dosnt like it ..there's more people will like it .. its impossible to satisfy 100% of people but i love the way u soo kind for listening to peoples ideas

by the way been offline for awhile ..what is v2 full means ..is this game completed already?

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
The game is on hold for a few weeks while I re-work it for the initial release of v2.0

Reactions: hamod

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I'm really not getting why this is confusing some people. Maybe I didn't explain it clearly enough?

Chapter I is completed.

Chapter II will START in a few weeks.
With some extra new locations and characters. Upscaled to HD (1920x1080).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm really not getting why this is confusing some people. Maybe I didn't explain it clearly enough?
you: The Joob-Joob is on hold for a few weeks while I get caught up, overhaul and tweak the game for the release of version 2.0 and re-think my update strategy.

confused: game is already at version 2.0

i'd have said working on joob II/joob 2 not joob 2.0.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018

Chapter I is completed.

Chapter II will START in a few weeks.
With some extra new locations and characters. Upscaled to HD (1920x1080).
Stick with calling it Chapter 2, instead of v2.0 & the problems should go away. (y)
They only seem to arise when it's referred to as v2, this is where people are experiencing confusion.
Probably due to the fact that the current version is v2.0.

Current release: Chapter 1, v2.0
Upcoming release: Chapter 2, v1.0

Reactions: Pixieblink

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Now you guys are confusing me! If I named Chapter II the booJ-booJ, would that help?
confusing how?

YOU started this by saying what I posted above by talking about joob 2.0 when current version is .........*drum roll* .........2.0.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes