The Joob-Joob II

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Hmm I kinda prefer joob but the story is definitely more involved in sins..... perhaps combine the two ideas?? Redo joob with a plot hook and give it a bit more story. You could, perhaps, even segue sins into a renewed joob joob as sort of a prologue
That was actually kind of the plan. Never tried a serious slow-burn game before like A Father's Sins
I really like the basic idea for the Joob, I would imagine the re-do would be something along those lines.

REALLY like the idea of tying the games together, good one. Thanks!

Reactions: Rolo

winnie1970

Dec 19, 2017
I hope, you continue on the Joob-Joob, because I like, when Games, especially really good games like this one ;-) are finished. Too many games here with a good start and good story are "onhold" or "abandoned". I'm sad to see them unfinished. Hope that Joob will not have that fate.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I've started working on JOOB II in my very limited spare time, for right now it's a VERY back-burner project. Release no earlier than Fall this year.

I intend to make it slightly darker than JOOB I, and easing the new characters into the game during play (instead of at the begining).

The animations are going to be EPIC!
Forget tiny short video snippets, this thing is going to be full blown movie scenes.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I've started working on JOOB II in my very limited spare time, for right now it's a VERY back-burner project. Release no earlier than Fall this year.

I intend to make it slightly darker than JOOB I, and easing the new characters into the game during play (instead of at the begining).

The animations are going to be EPIC!
Forget tiny short video snippets, this thing is going to be full blown movie scenes.
So, start on II and forget I? Ah, yeah. That makes sense...:rolleyes:

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Can we finally pick a girl to end with? Or will that happen in the sequel?
No.

The game ends with "Yeah, the Coronal virus pandemic is over. Now the college will re-open and things will get back to normal."

The sequel is barely a bit or concept art and a few test animations right now.
Honestly the characters are so dated I thought the entire game needed an overhaul and upgrade to HD.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
No.

The game ends with "Yeah, the Coronal virus pandemic is over. Now the college will re-open and things will get back to normal."

The sequel is barely a bit or concept art and a few test animations right now.
Honestly the characters are so dated I thought the entire game needed an overhaul and upgrade to HD.
So, no to both questions? lol

Edit:
I see the game is back to being onhold. Ahahaha

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
(*&(($#*&#$$## !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right. So now having learned my lesson...
I'm going to say I THINK THAT'S GOT IT.

Am I missing anything else?
:oops:

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes