The Joob-Joob II

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rain90

Oct 26, 2019
(y) I do have a vague plan for Yolanda (yoga girl) to fall in love with the MC and start working out more to please him. But it's quite a ways farther along in the story. He still hasn't even banged her yet.
Nice. She was deff my favorite with the rockin' bod. I don't get everyone's obsession with massive tits. I can't even play a game that's nothing but super full formed female characters with big ol' honkers. Variety is key. Fit girls, short, petite, lil titties big titties. You know? A guy likes neopolitan ice cream. Why have 1 flavor when you can have 3!

I do enjoy this game. Simple but fun. And those movie reels are creepy. I love it.

"I feel you"

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Nice. She was deff my favorite with the rockin' bod. I don't get everyone's obsession with massive tits. I can't even play a game that's nothing but super full formed female characters with big ol' honkers. Variety is key. Fit girls, short, petite, lil titties big titties. You know? A guy likes neopolitan ice cream. Why have 1 flavor when you can have 3!

I do enjoy this game. Simple but fun. And those movie reels are creepy. I love it.

"I feel you"
I've been dreaming about that shit lately... should I be worried? :oops:

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Look for a lot of improvements in the next release. Nothing drastic, but a whole lot of spit & polish the game was lacking.

Evil B. Monkey has been helping me a LOT to make the Joob-Joob feel and flow better.

Changes so far include :

- Correcting 32,395 typos and grammar mistakes.
- Modifying some of the MC's interactions. So he isn't so cold-hearted. Actually starts falling for... well, you'll just have to wait to find out.
- Changing the photo shoots & vintage movies scenes. So they don't simply repeat each other.
- Now the Joob-Joob ONLY talks to the MC.
- Changed some of the background music to fit better with the game.
- Modifying the Cajun Voodoo woman's first scene.
- And I have one of Mel's (convenience store) updates almost completed.

And Rain90 ? No, this ISN'T the update where Yolanda (yoga girl) starts working out again, though it will happen in a future update.

Sorry, just couldn't help myself :LOL:
I know how keen you are on seeing her fit'n trim again.

• Haha
Reactions: Rain90 and Tonyloco

Rain90

Oct 26, 2019
Look for a lot of improvements in the next release. Nothing drastic, but a whole lot of spit & polish the game was lacking.

Evil B. Monkey has been helping me a LOT to make the Joob-Joob feel and flow better.

Changes so far include :

- Modifying some of the MC's interactions. So he isn't so cold-hearted. Actually starts falling for... well, you'll just have to wait to find out.
- Changing the photo shoots & vintage movies scenes. So they don't simply repeat each other.

And Rain90 ? No, this ISN'T the update where Yolanda (yoga girl) starts working out again, though it will happen in a future update.

ALLICANSAYISDAMMIT

• Haha
Reactions: Pixieblink

Anon4990

Nov 12, 2016
It's a good question. Never have to apologize for that. At least not to me.

Honestly... Probably? I don't know.

I would like to point out that it's ONLY TWO of the girls FACES are blurred out right now, in A FEW of the ANIMATIONS. None of the stills are affected. VERY FEW of the animations are affected. And yes, it IS a blatant attempt to push players into becoming patrons and support the game.

To put it bluntly, the game isn't doing very well. It DOES have a large fanbase with aprox 200k+ downloads every update, but money wise it's only made a whopping $175 in 6 months. Figuring out how much that works out to an hour would just be... embarrassing.

I DO love creating & working on The Joob-Joob and have NO plans on abandoning it. But obviously there's something wrong with either the game itself or the way I'm marketing it . Maybe it's just not good enough to bring in patrons? Or everybody feeling the Corona virus squeeze?

Hey, I'm wide open to any helpful ideas. Meanwhile I'm trying it out this release as a new marketing tactic.

Honestly I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I do really love f95zone and everybody (almost everybody) here. And appreciate all your feedback, and knowing that some of the people here really enjoy my games.

Maybe I'll wait a few days and release an update pack here to replace the few movies with blurry faces? Just for the f95 users.

I don't know. Like I said, I'm wide open to any suggestions.
Thank for the sincere reply man, going straight to the point without trying to sugarcoat it with pretty tales like some would do.
I honestly don't have a answer for your problem though, short of suggesting you to try to reach a bigger audience from other smut forums such as the Hypnotics Collective for example.

Also I might be talking completely out of my ass here but I believe whats is happening is that this same humorous gist that we love so much doesn't seem to be that appealing for most for some reason. Maybe it has to do with the fact that you're doing something different so it would still take some time to gather enough traction in building a fanbase, maybe it's something entirely different.

Have you considered doing some pools on asking people about these kinds of things?
Maybe that'd help in shinning some light to this issue.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Maybe it has to do with the fact that you're doing something different so it would still take some time to gather enough traction in building a fanbase, maybe it's something entirely different.
I've have been posting the game around on different game forums for the last 2-3 weeks. Feedback has been pretty good. Already on hypno, but thanks for the suggestion.

You could be right about trying to appeal to a new fan base. Like Benny Hill trying to shoot a romantic movie and pitching it to his viewers. Except of course most of them have probably died of old age by now. :)

What kind of poll? Couldn't be multiple choice, you would end up with 4000 options and still could miss what's really important.

Other than soliciting feedback to improve the game (quite a few changes coming in the next update) and soliciting feedback I'm pretty well out of ideas.

And thanks for the suggestions. Always appreciated.

ZSK16B

Jun 18, 2018

Changes so far include :

Ikarius

Game Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
The Joob-Joob [v1.7] [Pixieblink] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 1.25 GB
Original MAC Size: 1.24 GB

Compressed PC Size: 305.3 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 288.4 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

ZSK16B

Jun 18, 2018
Hey, WTF, it's "Арсенальное" (Arsenal'noye) again :). Russian soft force as is, mr. Vatnik? :))

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
I need help.
I can't find the folder where saves are stored.
Can anyone provide the access path?
Thank you.

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Its in the game folder in The_Joob-Joob-v1.7_[Public_Release]-pc\The_Joob-Joob-v1.7_[Public_Release]-pc dir.
I don't think I was quite precise enough.
I don't mean save in the game directory, but data stored in a completely different directory.
Here is an example of a path from another game:

C:\Users\(username)\AppData\Local\Adventures of Willy D 0xx\Savegames

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes