4.60 star(s) 10 Votes

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
wait this game looks sooo good. and its being made by lockheart AND its sandbox???

for anyone thats played the update- is there at least an hour or two of total content?
When I get thread ownership, I'm going to link v1.1.9. That fixes the issue mentioned earlier.
I'd say, if you start from the beginning and not just skip through... Never actually timed a play... but most likely more than an hour with actually reading.

Stats*: 50k words, 20 animations, 1070 stills

* locations, quest log, items and ui stuff not counted

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...anyone else getting a detected virus from this RenPy exe? I normally don't ever see this happen with any of the other full non compressed versions I've used.

Found Trojan: Script/Wacatac.B!ml

And I also tried downloading the compressed copy, and it's still being detected as a virus with this title. I also tried many other titles Ren'Py titles today (using the same (8, 2, 1) version used with this title), to see if the virus prompt would happen with them...and it does not.

(Ya, ya some will say it's just a false positive... I'm just NOT willing to take the chance, when all the other Ren'Py titles run great without issues. :unsure: )

What is differences with this Ren'Py version from others that are using the same Ren'Py engine version?

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Hmm...anyone else getting a detected virus from this RenPy exe? I normally don't ever see this happen with any of the other full non compressed versions I've used.

Found Trojan: Script/Wacatac.B!ml

And I also tried downloading the compressed copy, and it's still being detected as a virus with this title. I also tried many other titles Ren'Py titles today (using the same (8, 2, 1) version used with this title), to see if the virus prompt would happen with them...and it does not.

(Ya, ya some will say it's just a false positive... I'm just NOT willing to take the chance, when all the other Ren'Py titles run great without issues. :unsure: )

What is differences with this Ren'Py version from others that are using the same Ren'Py engine version?
Do the other games have the executable showing the icon of the game or default Ren'Py icon (not the game while it's running, but the .exe itself)?

with icon in the executable => 1 vendor flags it

without icon in the executable => 0 flags

Haven't heard any other report from my testers about getting a virus notification.
You should be able to use the attached exe, if that makes you feel safer.

I'll see that I can get a vote from the team to see if we stop using the icon for the exe.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Do the other games have the executable showing the icon of the game or default Ren'Py icon (not the game while it's running, but the .exe itself)?

with icon in the executable => 1 vendor flags it

without icon in the executable => 0 flags

Haven't heard any other report from my testers about getting a virus notification.
You should be able to use the attached exe, if that makes you feel safer.

I'll see that I can get a vote from the team to see if we stop using the icon for the exe.
Thanks man...it worked great. (I had no Defender prompts running your exe.)

Also, the two other Ren'Py titles I tested with the same Ren'Py version, didn't have any custom icon images in their exe files.

And thanks again for all your effort in solving this potential issue, as well teaching the community that an injected icon image in that Ren'Py version can cause anti-virus issues.

Best Regards.

Reactions: RiamMar

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheJudasGhost-1.1.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Posting this for anyone who wants to change the beige default textbox, to a darker one. Also, I'm including RiamMar text box mod that he shared with me a few months back.

It seems this title's coding is different from other titles (usually by creating a gui folder with a textbox placed inside of it...normally it will override the default TB). But fortunately using RiamMar's text box mod will bypasses (disable) the hard coded default text box. I also included a custom left sided text box, to accommodate the position of the dialog text.

Sadly this title doesn't have a quick menu enabled, for the RiamMar's mod menu choice to show up. It still works, but without his in-depth setting choices, and I also would prefer to move the dialog text closer to the center, but it still works well for me.)

Install: Extract and merge the game folder with your titles game folder, and start your game.

Regards.

screenshot0002.png

Reactions: RiamMar

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Posting this for anyone who wants to change the beige default textbox, to a darker one. Also, I'm including RiamMar text box mod that he shared with me a few months back.

It seems this title's coding is different from other titles (usually by creating a gui folder with a textbox placed inside of it...normally it will override the default TB). But fortunately using RiamMar's text box mod will bypasses (disable) the hard coded default text box. I also included a custom left sided text box, to accommodate the position of the dialog text.

Sadly this title doesn't have a quick menu enabled, for the RiamMar's mod menu choice to show up. It still works, but without his in-depth setting choices, and I also would prefer to move the dialog text closer to the center, but it still works well for me.)

Install: Extract and merge the game folder with your titles game folder, and start your game.

Regards.

View attachment 3489751
the-irony-irony.gif

Well done. :ROFLMAO:

If you extract the images.rpa, you should find and "images/renpy/" and "images/ui/dialogue" folder. But, yes, my mod should override my code just fine.

I'm still working on more game features and will try to add an alternative textbox background for the textbox.

BilliamJo234

Nov 20, 2022
Re-playing from the beginning and enjoying the story all over again. But this...? I checked three dictionaries. "Hagraven" is not a word. What did you mean to say here?

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Has anyone successfully gotten the coin in the west hall? "There's something in that corner"?

I have 6 coins in my inventory, 1, 1, 2, 2 so I'm not sure if the coin is present and just didn't register as picked up somewhere or if it's just badly placed so I can't get it.

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Has anyone successfully gotten the coin in the west hall? "There's something in that corner"?

I have 6 coins in my inventory, 1, 1, 2, 2 so I'm not sure if the coin is present and just didn't register as picked up somewhere or if it's just badly placed so I can't get it.
If you're in the west hall, you have to turn around and find it near the pillar of the staircase.
And yes, I was notified more than once that it is too well hidden. :eek:

Re-playing from the beginning and enjoying the story all over again. But this...? I checked three dictionaries. "Hagraven" is not a word. What did you mean to say here?
Errr… yes… That's not code…
I'll bring that to Key's attention, since the only Hagravens that come to my mind are from a land in the north of Tamriel.

Last edited:
Reactions: JeffJefferson47

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Not sure what to do next here

I've been all over, excpt for the greyed out parts, can't seem to access those and I can't seem to find the lock or the luggage or do anything else, other than collecting coins, a box, a key which I don't know what to do with and books

Screenshot 2024-03-30 024600.png

Screenshot 2024-03-30 025030.png

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019

I've been all over, excpt for the greyed out parts, can't seem to access those and I can't seem to find the lock or the luggage or do anything else, other than collecting coins, a box, a key which I don't know what to do with and books
What happens if you go to the east hall and click on the door to the east wing?

What happens if you go to the west wing and click on the door to your room?

Edit: I wonder if the luggage quest is holding you up. If you go outside to the back of the range rover and click on it, what happens?

Ekoki

May 29, 2017
I'm just wasting my time clicking on random things even with highlights doesn't matter how good the other systems are at this point

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017

View attachment 3490842

View attachment 3490844
That's an issue with v1.1.7, as I mentioned in an earlier post. If you load a savegame made before picking up the luggage, you can't progress from that point on. If you start over and skip to this point, you should be fine.

I asked for thread ownership yesterday... When I get it, I will update the OP with the latest version.

Till then this should do the trick*:

v1.1.9 downloads
- -
* should also fix the save you already have

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
What happens if you go to the east hall and click on the door to the east wing?

What happens if you go to the west wing and click on the door to your room?

Edit: I wonder if the luggage quest is holding you up. If you go outside to the back of the range rover and click on it, what happens?
Nothing happens

and the luggage nowhere to be found

That's an issue with v1.1.7, as I mentioned in an earlier post. If you load a savegame made before picking up the luggage, you can't progress from that point on. If you start over and skip to this point, you should be fine.

I asked for thread ownership yesterday... When I get it, I will update the OP with the latest version.

Till then this should do the trick*:

v1.1.9 downloads
Google Drive - MEGA - pixeldrain
* should also fix the save you already have
Thanks

Unfortunaly I had to start a new game, loading the save I had from 1.1.7 gave me this error

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes