3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

aiden_vici

Oct 16, 2020
I have played the early access and was planning on buying the full version, BUT it is a tad bit expensive for my liking so i'll wait too lol

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
So their community manager is still a salty fuck for this game they have banned several people for asking about what they censored or for their patreon outfits not being accessible in the paid form. Hell even banned me for just stating its funny how they purge the discussions and everything & already had a few bans in the discussions plus $30 is abit much when they was doing fine with just patreon support and not charging people before for playtesting their game. With the banned reason basically being blank. Yeah I doubt alot of people will be paying for this title ever.

• Wow
Reactions: aiden_vici

aiden_vici

Oct 16, 2020
So their community manager is still a salty fuck for this game they have banned several people for asking about what they censored or for their patreon outfits not being accessible in the paid form. Hell even banned me for just stating its funny how they purge the discussions and everything & already had a few bans in the discussions plus $30 is abit much when they was doing fine with just patreon support and not charging people before for playtesting their game. With the banned reason basically being blank. Yeah I doubt alot of people will be paying for this title ever.
That's fucked up, and sad at the same time
Don't get me wrong i think they are in their right to ask for that price, but yeah it is indeed EXPENSIVE

PawgLara

Dec 12, 2020
The playtest was fun, 45mins collecting outfits and killing zombies.
There's any difference between both versions? [Early access & playtest] any new chapters etc?
If there's any video of the full early access gameplay link it here please.

elhefe8

Jul 8, 2019
I was very surprised when i saw how much they were charging... i have been playing this game in playtest form for months and was excited about its release...but its just a bit much for a somewhat buggy early access game...

Telias

Nov 3, 2019
To be Honest i am interestet in the game and want to buy it but after the stuff that happend in the steam Discusions i feel a bit unsure. If you guys update this version i would take a look and think about it. Heard rumors about patreon buld and censoring too, did you know more?

Inaba613

Mar 30, 2020
Alright here ya boys go. I was wondering I kept getting pak file turns out I need to pack into rar folder lol silly me.

And yeah no mega cause I can't seem to remember my password and unable to get email to make new account sad

Google Drive
Much appreciate man, can you open the access?

Nonyatool

Dec 1, 2018
Do the DLCs from the playtest demo work?
And if so, how to apply them
Nope, but most of them are now built into the base game.
The special new clothing coming later I hope doesn't stay locked behind patreon supporter requirement. That would be annoying.
A small DLC on the steam store for those clothes I would like to be available at some point. Patreon locked content in a full release is never good IMO.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nonyatool

Dec 1, 2018
Alright here ya boys go. I was wondering I kept getting pak file turns out I need to pack into rar folder lol silly me.

And yeah no mega cause I can't seem to remember my password and unable to get email to make new account sad

Google Drive
"Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.
Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator."

This really needs a mirror.

Filo_p

Oct 9, 2023
At least the saves from the playtest work

I made this discovery
I don't know if it's useful

Clothes no longer fall off during trials?
And how to open them?
Or just going through story mode?

Or did it seem to me that everything I found in the playtest version was transferred to the current version?

Nonyatool

Dec 1, 2018
At least the saves from the playtest work

I made this discovery
I don't know if it's useful

Clothes no longer fall off during trials?
And how to open them?
Or just going through story mode?

Or did it seem to me that everything I found in the playtest version was transferred to the current version?
They said the playtest version and EA version uses the same save location. Normally both are accessed on Steam. Save location in in user/AppData/Local files.
Demo version doesn't use it (I haven't found where it saves to yet :cautious:).

"Clothes no longer fall off during trials?"
What does this mean?
I sadly dont have the EA version to see. Damn google drive limitations :cry:

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes