3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

Filo_p

Oct 9, 2023
Well I ran test ground from playtest

So there were no clothes falling there, but money was falling from the monsters

And some doors appeared
Which I couldn’t get into because they opened for 15 seconds when the 60th monster was killed

Then new waves came, and then they declared me victory

Zero12349

Feb 17, 2019
"Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.
Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator."

This really needs a mirror.

Alright hold on a bit

Here ya go

Cherry_boy69

Nov 2, 2022
hey this game have new update is out in steam but its paid i cant buy game if anyone update the new update here

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
Well I ran test ground from playtest

So there were no clothes falling there, but money was falling from the monsters

And some doors appeared
Which I couldn’t get into because they opened for 15 seconds when the 60th monster was killed

Then new waves came, and then they declared me victory
The door leads to your storage and a shop where you can spend those cash drops on a randomized selection of items. I haven't seen any clothing unlocks in there either, I only found clothing boxes either spawned or pre-placed on the map.

Zero12349

Feb 17, 2019
For those stuck in stealth, just go downstairs to mechanic room and there'll be a vent beside the cabinet.

Filo_p

Oct 9, 2023
Why does it get too hard on normal difficulty?

And on easy difficulty it's too easy
Why is this so?

Filo_p

Oct 9, 2023
Where is the balance?
On the easy

Nobody can get close to the character
On normal they are guaranteed to kill
Mainly runners or jumpers

PawgLara

Dec 12, 2020
Any full gameplay video for the early access? i wonder if worth playing.
I played the Test, finished in 40-45mins, they added more content after reaching the bullies shooting some dude?

carbonbw

Feb 14, 2022
So their community manager is still a salty fuck for this game they have banned several people for asking about what they censored or for their patreon outfits not being accessible in the paid form. Hell even banned me for just stating its funny how they purge the discussions and everything & already had a few bans in the discussions plus $30 is abit much when they was doing fine with just patreon support and not charging people before for playtesting their game. With the banned reason basically being blank. Yeah I doubt alot of people will be paying for this title ever.
Dude, I have seen what you have written in the forums and in the discord. Banning you was completely justified. You were rude and no matter what anyone said, you kept insisting that the game is a scam in a beligerant way. No matter how many times the community manager explained to you that the sexy clothes will not be permanently removed, you were sticking to your paranoia. Unfortunately this is your own fault... maybe by compulsion.

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
I won't be buying the game after the toxic moderator on steam forums and I watch the early access on twitch. it's still the same as the playtest. I was expecting actual story and be like Echoes of The Living, which will be a day 1 buy and instant positive review.

also the game is priced pretty high for a indie game that just trying to sell it self on 1 sexy protagnist. after the removal of a lot of sexy clothes, and patreon only sexy outfits. was not a day 1 buy for me. I will buy this game when it's 50-70% off.

game has no full nudity or sex, but it tries to sell solely on sex appeal. I watch few people playing on twitch, and I'm like where is the story!? I see that lot of people give up cause it's too hard on normal, and puzzles seem to be hard with it comes to "codes". I personally see more story from other indie horror games with half the price. I also read in steam forums the plan for this game is to take 2 years for completion. on a positive end, doesn't seem to have any forced woke or dei.

Reactions: D Cane and NemisXue

JON786

Jan 21, 2020
The Killing Antidote

New version Release

Game Release
Posted
Sun, October 6
New Version Released!
Features

Comprehensive storyline chapter: (Estimated playtime: 5 hours) and 6 challenge modes.
Over 230 clothing and accessories to mix and match freely.
30 different hairstyles to choose from.
Customizable makeup options.
8 different weapon types.
7 different types of zombies with unique characteristics and behaviors.
1 human enemy type.
Various interactive items and intriguing puzzles.
Nightmare Castle is a completely randomized scenario, ensuring a unique experience with every playthrough.
Challenge modes allow you to level up 20 attributes to enhance your combat prowess.
Free-view photo mode.

Notes

Due to the addition of a lot of content, the development was rushed, and the Steam Creative Workshop function is not yet completed. It will be added in the next version.
The clothing records saved in the playtest version will be retained in the new version.
The saved game files of the story mode is not compatible because the story mode has been significantly modified.

If you encounter any problems during gameplay, please feel free to provide feedback through the community. We will address these issues promptly.

Thank you for your support and love. We will continue to work hard to create more enjoyable content.

seupaidecalcinha33

Jun 14, 2023
yo im having trouble with the saves files, playtest version works pretty well, but the EA doesent let me load them. Even tried to download other saves on the file, but just the playtest got change

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes