3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

Inaba613

Mar 30, 2020
About the old version (before 6 october or sum, the one posted here) stealth mode is weird so I decided to go rambo.
As a result, to make them stop respawing I had to kill about 100-200 mercenaries + zombies (yes zombies also spam respawn) as I had to use more than 1000 AR bullets.
Who the fuck playtest this shit...

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
About the old version (before 6 october or sum, the one posted here) stealth mode is weird so I decided to go rambo.
As a result, to make them stop respawing I had to kill about 100-200 mercenaries + zombies (yes zombies also spam respawn) as I had to use more than 1000 AR bullets.
Who the fuck playtest this shit...
The one person working on it, its literally the section of the game that gives it that 5+hour play that they boast about. People are calling them out on the discord/steam/patreon for it & then being banned. Like literally you have any criticism about the game the dev or community manger basically will ban you & delete your post, post nudes also banned, leave a bad review banned. Like you either kiss their feet or your banned.

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
Also I recommend you use these mods for the game if your wanting to enjoy it & go here for links on the paid outfits to get them

Reactions: woyaorouman

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
Also I recommend you use these mods for the game if your wanting to enjoy it & go here for links on the paid outfits to get them
arent the paid outfits inclucded in base game?

May 1, 2022
the game is good but there is a but (no sexual content) if there was sexual content then the game would be great, but otherwise it's boring, well done but boring. Half the map run there half the map come back, on the go for sipaesh

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
Alright here ya boys go. I was wondering I kept getting pak file turns out I need to pack into rar folder lol silly me.

And yeah no mega cause I can't seem to remember my password and unable to get email to make new account sad

Google Drive
Any chance you can give everyone the update that fixed the stealth area?

Nonyatool

Dec 1, 2018
Alex - "OK, that's it, remove the stealth part
You guys make sense, this change should be much better:

Get the bow and arrow early, start fighting, then get the gun and kill those little bald guys! (Please save us from "mixed review" hell on steam)"

Omega oof :KEK: :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: Necreonlord4

D Cane

Sep 9, 2018
Just ignore the troll he thinks the steam playtest was the earliest version of the game when original playtest before it was even on Patreon & you had to use the China site they had to support the game. There was a boob slider that made her tits huges and a slider for the ass not just the hips. The model didn't have its pussy & nipples painted over/removed. The shower scene showed full breast & frontal. Plus she didn't magically get her towel back on after the monster attack. Plus the fact the zombies had nipples and full pussy too.

Yeah that game was way different before it even got noticed on here or steam, you could literally fully strip her plus the game devs are still deleted comments in their discussions even if it just is someone complaining about something being too hard. Oh and I forgot to mention Kathleen Noir was the one pushing alot of these ideas to the one dev saying its good for the game. Yeah this game is a joke and its funny how many act like they know how the game was when they only supported since steam & patreon.
btw i'm wondering if a version from that period was preserved or not
cause in case the game even gets more tonned down.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes