3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
Dude, I have seen what you have written in the forums and in the discord. Banning you was completely justified. You were rude and no matter what anyone said, you kept insisting that the game is a scam in a beligerant way. No matter how many times the community manager explained to you that the sexy clothes will not be permanently removed, you were sticking to your paranoia. Unfortunately this is your own fault... maybe by compulsion.
Thats funny considering never seen you in them & just tested the game since someone posted it here, yep DLC content (aka PAID Clothing) is removed or heavily censored. The ones they included are missing several parts and even some that was see-thru have been edited to be more covered up. Seems I was justified and I bet anything this so called pack their going to release to past and present supports actually only goes to present supporters and is even further edits of the original files. Which is funny I know who they bought the model & outfits from in the Unreal Market and they make adult content so it begs the question are they going to acknowledge this person in the credits or they going to continue they made it all.

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
Thats funny considering never seen you in them & just tested the game since someone posted it here, yep DLC content (aka PAID Clothing) is removed or heavily censored. The ones they included are missing several parts and even some that was see-thru have been edited to be more covered up. Seems I was justified and I bet anything this so called pack their going to release to past and present supports actually only goes to present supporters and is even further edits of the original files. Which is funny I know who they bought the model & outfits from in the Unreal Market and they make adult content so it begs the question are they going to acknowledge this person in the credits or they going to continue they made it all.
he's speaking the truth. also remember it's a china indie game. dude might not even finish this game. I hope he does.

Reactions: NemisXue

Filo_p

Oct 9, 2023
If possible
You can compare playtest and the current version to see how it was and how it is now

Just for fun

carbonbw

Feb 14, 2022
And again you are totally clueless. Since I have bought and played the game today I can assure you that nothing was censored in terms of nudity since there was none anyway without a mod. There are actually more costume pieces than in the playtest. It might be true that 2 dresses were removed for now. And the patreon content has actually been inserted into the main game and is available to everyone now. The game now offers over 4 hours of gameplay on top of the 45 mins from the playtest. The map was somewhat changed so even if you played already it should offer some surprises.

But ofcourse the game is not perfect. The stealth section was annoingly hard and the devs have already said that it will be changed to be more fun. so if you want, keep insisting that it is a scam.

And yes they are using bought assets, this was already clearly stated in the playtest including credits.

Last edited:

Auti01

May 22, 2018
And again you are totally clueless. Since I have bought and played the game today I can assure you that nothing was censored in terms of nudity since there was none anyway without a patch. There are actually more costume pieces than in the playtest. It might be true that 2 dresses were removed for now. And the patreon conmtent has actually been inserted into the main game and is available to everyone now. The game now offers over 4 hours of gameplay on top of the 45 mins from the playtest. The map was somewhat changed so even if you palyed already it should offer some surprises.

But ofcourse the game is not perfect. The stealth section was annoingly hard and the devs have already said that it will be changed to be more fun. so if you want, keep insisting that it is a scam.

And yes they are using bought assets, this was already clearly stated in the playtest including credits.
shower scene is censored

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
shower scene is censored
Just ignore the troll he thinks the steam playtest was the earliest version of the game when original playtest before it was even on Patreon & you had to use the China site they had to support the game. There was a boob slider that made her tits huges and a slider for the ass not just the hips. The model didn't have its pussy & nipples painted over/removed. The shower scene showed full breast & frontal. Plus she didn't magically get her towel back on after the monster attack. Plus the fact the zombies had nipples and full pussy too.

Yeah that game was way different before it even got noticed on here or steam, you could literally fully strip her plus the game devs are still deleted comments in their discussions even if it just is someone complaining about something being too hard. Oh and I forgot to mention Kathleen Noir was the one pushing alot of these ideas to the one dev saying its good for the game. Yeah this game is a joke and its funny how many act like they know how the game was when they only supported since steam & patreon.

Reactions: D Cane

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
LMAO quick note and just a quick glance the game is already getting bad reviews and refunded.

carbonbw

Feb 14, 2022
@NemisXue

indeeed i didn't know what was in a former version beyond those in UE5 that were shared by the devs during this year.
If you have any pics or video to share I would be interested to see it.

However if they changed the erotic aspect for the game to have a better chance/exposure commercially, can you blame them? It's not like you bought something and they changed it afterwards. I don't understand why you are so butt hurt.

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
Is there a way to bypass the guards?
Nope they constantly respond every time ya kill one which is probably an attempt to keep people from refunding and to push the games play time to 5 hours cause I speed run to that point in one hour

Selasihbiji2

Nov 2, 2023
At least an hour ago they seem to have removed the stealth or make it not endlessly spawn mercs so if someone post the new update you might have better luck
i'm using old cheat table, infinite health and noclip still work, but infinite stamina, infinite items and ammo isn't work anymore

AEkisuuu

May 19, 2022
I killed the militants just the objective said kill them silently but i can't progress for some reason. Does this happen to everybody else?

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
It also happen to me
Theres a keycard on the desk in the room on the bottom floor with the vent to the bow, but once ya open the door theres two more & then a horde of zombies thats suppose to attack the militia but they end up all attacking you cause of the militia infinite respawn. Which is fix in an update appearantly but no ones posted it here yet

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes