3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
how escape at here? is it possible?
View attachment 4116767
In the current version? Wait until he leaves, then go past his position, go right and down the stairs. There's a safe room there.
After that, go across the large area into the large room on the lower floor. Crawl through the vent and there's another safe room with the bow. Once you get that, you can just kill a couple of the guards with the bow, steal their rifles and just shoot the rest.

The earlier version with the "Broken" stealth system I have no idea since there's a guard in the way and the way they patrol makes it seem impossible to even get to the first safe room.

pokiller

May 5, 2018
OK I am going to share a 95% costume collection save here, and would kindly ask everyone interested to make it 100%. ;)
The way to do it is by combining saves from other people's saves with new costumes. If you find a new costume my save doesn't have, please share your HyperBox.sav which is located here:

Code:
%Localappdata%\TheKillingAntidote\Saved\SaveGames
Method to combine saves with new costumes:
- Back up your original HyperBox.sav to a new folder
- Overwrite with other people's HyperBox.sav, then launch the game
- Equip all the new costumes you originally don't have, then save & quit the game
- Overwrite back with your original HyperBox.sav
- You should see Jodi is still wearing the new costumes, now just go to Jodi's office and save all the new costumes.

Last edited:

TheAncient0ne

Mar 30, 2018
Drop the mods
were made for an older version and the bow doesn't seem to work with them so you'll have to disable the mod for the stealth mission until you get the AR. Other than that I found no issues. Except none of the clothes fit the body, of course.

Reactions: 2B NieR

Sieldu

May 27, 2018
Could someone explain the repair thing on the computer. It says put 1-3 on it, but :?
Basically you put 1, 2 or 3 points in each case so that the sum of all points are equal to the numbers on left for each line and on top for each collumn

ie

Stuck at what I suppose is the end of the stealth section with the guards, they get attacked by zombies but an infinite number of both zombies and guard keep spawning, any idea ?

1728547602969.png
Basically I havefinally understood that I have to walk here to spawn the zombies, then they shoot it out... except some guards come from jodies left onthe picture ... and they keep coming ... and keep coming ... and keep coming ...

edit seems the 0.5.0.1 fix this part

Last edited:

Deshuri

Nov 17, 2018
Nope they have claimed they will fix that eventually and send out a file to those who supported in the present and past, but they will most likely be edited as they have the outfits. So really no point.
okay I guess I must pay 5$ to get exclusive pack

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
In the latest version did you add more main story or is it the same as the previous version? I remember that the story ended when several men shoot another.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes