3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
In the latest version did you add more main story or is it the same as the previous version? I remember that the story ended when several men shoot another.
The dev doesn't visit this forum, besides one community manager who popped in here once.

The main story now involves a segment where you sneak around and fight those militants, get your stuff back, explore the rest of the building, and ends once you restore power and unlock the elevator to the underground labs.

Reactions: Nonyatool

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
The dev doesn't visit this forum, besides one community manager who popped in here once.

The main story now involves a segment where you sneak around and fight those militants, get your stuff back, explore the rest of the building, and ends once you restore power and unlock the elevator to the underground labs.
(y)

Annielska

Nov 6, 2017
Hello guys:giggle:, this game sometimes is scary. I got scared a few times :eek:, oh my hear ..:)
I like horror games and this one is very similar to Resident Evil:love:

I have a problem. In the basement(tunnels) my story begins. Unlocks the door to the hot water control room... I happily enter the room. I turn on hot water in computer. I start the hot water process in the computer, finally, because my heroine is very dirty and sick; poor girl :(. I collect grenades from the cabinet. And the game is over, because the door is locked... 5 grenades didn't destroy the glass. I don't know how to get out of the room :3

The door opens only for a few seconds, and it takes so long to turn on the computer that the door is already closed ;)
I envy the heroine, her talent, I can't run that fast or jump that far in heels :ROFLMAO::LOL:

Kikusaki

Jul 10, 2019
Hello guys:giggle:, this game sometimes is scary. I got scared a few times :eek:, oh my hear ..:)
I like horror games and this one is very similar to Resident Evil:love:

I have a problem. In the basement(tunnels) my story begins. Unlocks the door to the hot water control room... I happily enter the room. I turn on hot water in computer. I start the hot water process in the computer, finally, because my heroine is very dirty and sick; poor girl :(. I collect grenades from the cabinet. And the game is over, because the door is locked... 5 grenades didn't destroy the glass. I don't know how to get out of the room :3

The door opens only for a few seconds, and it takes so long to turn on the computer that the door is already closed ;)
I envy the heroine, her talent, I can't run that fast or jump that far in heels :ROFLMAO::LOL:
Use the grenade on the cracked floor in the corner. Any time you see cracks like that, the floor or wall (it's usually walls) can be broken by explosions. Some of them can be a bit tricky.

OK I am going to share a 95% costume collection save here, and would kindly ask everyone interested to make it 100%. ;)
The way to do it is by combining saves from other people's saves with new costumes. If you find a new costume my save doesn't have, please share your HyperBox.sav which is located here:

Code:
%Localappdata%\TheKillingAntidote\Saved\SaveGames
Method to combine saves with new costumes:
- Back up your original HyperBox.sav to a new folder
- Overwrite with other people's HyperBox.sav, then launch the game
- Equip all the new costumes you originally don't have, then save & quit the game
- Overwrite back with your original HyperBox.sav
- You should see Jodi is still wearing the new costumes, now just go to Jodi's office and save all the new costumes.
I was going to contribute to this, but it turns out our HyperBoxes are identical. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the last few items are not currently obtainable through gameplay in 0.5.0.1 (accidentally left out of the drop tables or some such).
If that's the case, then unless someone figures out save editing, this might be as complete as we're getting. The good news is... it's actually 96%!

Last edited:
Reactions: Annielska

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
Use the grenade on the cracked floor in the corner. Any time you see cracks like that, the floor or wall (it's usually walls) can be broken by explosions. Some of them can be a bit tricky.
Mines are a lot easier to use to break tricky walls since they stick and you can just shoot them to set them off.

Kikusaki

Jul 10, 2019
Mines are a lot easier to use to break tricky walls since they stick and you can just shoot them to set them off.
Yeah, I should have mentioned that. I use grenades for that floor and a couple others (there's one where you have to throw a grenade through a vent, which is too far to hit with a mine I believe), but mostly mines.

Kikusaki

Jul 10, 2019
Hello, could anyone share a complete clothes save please ?
pokiller shared a mostly-complete save here. Grab HyperBox.sav which defines all your unlocked clothing, and probably Hairstyles.sav which is the equivalent for hair styles.

whats the code for the room that the girl is crying in. Room A2
That one's unique, as far as I know it doesn't actually have a code until you use a computer elsewhere to "reset" it to 0000.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes