3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

Kikusaki

Jul 10, 2019
holy crap i was way off, thank you puzzle master
And the code for the heart door is mentioned in a voice recording found next to the door to the SMG room, on one of the barricade shelves. It's 1314.

You got the shotgun earlier, right? Heheh.

Reactions: PawgLara

PawgLara

Dec 12, 2020
uploading v5.1 to pixeldrain rn, in few mins i will post it, everyone that used my link before it was v5.0 not v5.1 misleading title.

Reactions: Kikusaki

PawgLara

Dec 12, 2020
And the code for the heart door is mentioned in a voice recording found next to the door to the SMG room, on one of the barricade shelves. It's 1314.
i thought i need to back later after searching for it, i think i need to listen to the voice recorders now, never gave attention haha.

Kikusaki

Jul 10, 2019
i thought i need to back later after searching for it, i think i need to listen to the voice recorders now, never gave attention haha.
Based on the contents of the room, and the fact that it's one of the few clues that's not right next to the door, I think you're intended to come back for it later, yeah.

v5.1 pixeldrain.
Thanks! I'll update my last comment about versions as well.

Reactions: PawgLara

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016

You got the shotgun earlier, right? Heheh.
yeah just got to the shower, time to run back before doing that then, rip alrdy bypassed my 3gb on pixel... u got mega? xd

PawgLara

Dec 12, 2020
yeah just got to the shower, time to run back before doing that then, rip alrdy bypassed my 3gb on pixel... u got mega? xd
oh u got the v5.0 right now? there's v5.1 mega already i will download myself to check it few mins.

Fiinox13

Feb 15, 2020
I found something fun tool,you can change your health and endurance,or bullets,opening it will bring up a website,and you can safely close it:sneaky:

fc762ecc226d47abcb3e9f5b2626bb9.png

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
"Installing unknown (CHINESE) programs like trainers right now... and then being surprised about viruses, miners, and other stuff. It's like handing your house keys to a random stranger on the street -_- ... it's much safer to use Cheat Engine for such things."

I found something fun tool,you can change your health and endurance,or bullets,opening it will bring up a website,and you can safely close it:sneaky:

View attachment 4119851

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016
neither 0967/0983/6783 does work, me brain fried, after first white keycard Screenshot 2024-10-11 015543.png

d2cmp

Jun 17, 2019
Turns out i was playing version 0.50 even though the download link said it was 0.51, now that i played 0.51 its so much easier and theres no unlimited enemies on the stealth part

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
I actually have no idea how to use the mine removal tool. "Using" it from the quick wheel does nothing, selecting it in the backpack does nothing, and I've even tried inching towards a mine and spamming the tool from the quick wheel until the mine in question blows me up. Am I missing something? Like, maybe a hotkey that isn't mentioned in the options menu or something?

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes