3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016
I actually have no idea how to use the mine removal tool. "Using" it from the quick wheel does nothing, selecting it in the backpack does nothing, and I've even tried inching towards a mine and spamming the tool from the quick wheel until the mine in question blows me up. Am I missing something? Like, maybe a hotkey that isn't mentioned in the options menu or something?
crouch slowly click w once over and over, and hover your mouse over the mine until u see outline " yellow colour" and then press E and choose the tool. then it will turn green and press E on it again to pick it up

Reactions: 666phantom666

pokiller

May 5, 2018
OK I am going to share a 95% costume collection save here, and would kindly ask everyone interested to make it 100%. ;)
The way to do it is by combining saves from other people's saves with new costumes. If you find a new costume my save doesn't have, please share your HyperBox.sav which is located here:

Code:
%Localappdata%\TheKillingAntidote\Saved\SaveGames
Method to combine saves with new costumes:
- Back up your original HyperBox.sav to a new folder
- Overwrite with other people's HyperBox.sav, then launch the game
- Equip all the new costumes you originally don't have, then save & quit the game
- Overwrite back with your original HyperBox.sav
- You should see Jodi is still wearing the new costumes, now just go to Jodi's office and save all the new costumes.

Updated 100% costume/hairstyle collection save for ver0.5.0.1.
Now the only thing left is hard drives which is currently 10/12, still missing two. Wish someone could make a guide for it with screenshots.
Credit:

Last edited:

HDX8813

Nov 27, 2021
This game is great but I spend 90% of my time running around trying to find where I need to go after completing something new. Now says to go to the power centre in the basement and I don't see anything down there to do. Any ideas?

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
This game is great but I spend 90% of my time running around trying to find where I need to go after completing something new. Now says to go to the power centre in the basement and I don't see anything down there to do. Any ideas?
You didn't see the whole tower defense section you have to do to turn the power back on?

You're probably in the wrong section of the basement. Go to the elevator control room on the 4th floor, and reroute the elevator so that it connects the 4th floor to B1. (It starts connecting 4 and B2 which is how you get out of the basement in the first place, and you can only unlock the elevator for 2 floors at a time.)

Reactions: HDX8813

HDX8813

Nov 27, 2021
You didn't see the whole tower defense section you have to do to turn the power back on?

You're probably in the wrong section of the basement. Go to the elevator control room on the 4th floor, and reroute the elevator so that it connects the 4th floor to B1. (It starts connecting 4 and B2 which is how you get out of the basement in the first place, and you can only unlock the elevator for 2 floors at a time.)
Actually I just realized that I had the red keycard now and could go through a new foor on 4th floor and I need to do that part. Thanks.

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
Updated 100% costume/hairstyle collection save for ver0.5.0.1.
Now the only thing left is hard drives which is currently 10/12, still missing two. Wish someone could make a guide for it with screenshots.
Credit:
ALL the new clothes are indestuctible - not a good sign
And they got rid of A LOT of sexier clothing that were destructible - even worse sign

Last edited:

With The

Jul 25, 2021
Yeah dev playing safe now, they even delete exclusive suit that people paying for. All their excuse is "you can get them back with mods".

ku2333

Oct 22, 2023
It would be great if there were a simplified version of the Freeview plugin, as the in-game content is not free enough :KEK:

AEkisuuu

May 19, 2022
Yeah dev playing safe now, they even delete exclusive suit that people paying for. All their excuse is "you can get them back with mods".
Nudity is banned in china and that's why the dev is playing safe

Last edited:

Fiinox13

Feb 15, 2020
those a lot of warnings lol
Wow! I didn't expect so many virus warnings, but I am aware that Chinese hacking tools have warnings. At least I have used them so many times and have never encountered any problems:eek:

ThunderWolf

Aug 11, 2017
I'm seeing people talk about how the later updates (The one on steam) have removed clothing and body sliders, is this true?

Or is it just that people started off with all this in the test versions and the new build makes you unlock them now.

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
I'm seeing people talk about how the later updates (The one on steam) have removed clothing and body sliders, is this true?

Or is it just that people started off with all this in the test versions and the new build makes you unlock them now.
Clothing for Patreon Supporters, originally distributed as mod packs, were rolled into the base game to be found randomly or as rewards for the challenge modes. Apparently not all of the sets made it over. (I would like to know exactly what was removed, since we currently have people sharing 100% clothing unlock files already)

As for the body sliders, there apparently used to be more, but they were removed as they were found to be causing clipping problems and other issues. I think they'll bring them back once said issues are taken care of.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThunderWolf

htr0709

Mar 25, 2019
Can you help me with the codes of the doors?
I need the code for the heart door on the wall in A3?

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
for ppl wondering which costums from the playtest are not yet in the release version:
View attachment 4122112 View attachment 4122114 View attachment 4122116 View attachment 4122117

on the following I am not sure, cuz i didn't find all costumes in the release yet:
View attachment 4122120

I am sure most of those costumes from the playtest will return in some way.
all of those are missing in the 100% clothes save. So unless there is some way to go over 100% clothes (like 32/30 tops, for example) all of the above are missing from the current latest release.
EDIT: additionally 3 china dresses are missing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: carbonbw

TheAncient0ne

Mar 30, 2018
for ppl wondering which costums from the playtest are not yet in the release version:
I just went through the .pak files a bit and I can confirm that all the files are included, apparently just disabled in game. This basically means that they can be enabled with mods.

This also might mean that they plan to patch them in on a later date. Why they're disabled for now? Your guess is as good as mine.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

carbonbw

Feb 14, 2022
@ TheAncient0ne

can you check if the clothing destruction textures can be modified and the level of exposure increased?

The reason for the excusion of some costumes that was stated was for one the chinese laws for nudity but this can only apply to the ones with transparency. It was also said that some costumes were bugged, so maybe they need to fix them first and activate them after that.

BTW it was also announced recently that now they will focus on adding the destruction effect for the new clothing. Apparently they ran out of time for this before the release.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes