3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

Homey1111

Mar 21, 2019
how did you get 29 out of 30 tops which version of game did you use? i play 5.0.1 and got only 29/29 did i miss somethin?
No idea mate. I downloaded the build on the OP and then upgraded to the one that other guy had to upload twice. I got 29 by farming drops and getting that one hidden item on floor A1 with the elevator.

Last edited:

Kikusaki

Jul 10, 2019
29/30 tops. It was behind the trap sequence on A1 in NG+
Oh shoot, I didn't even realise New Game Plus was a thing beyond opening up the global storage box at the start. Guess that explains it. I thought it was odd that A1 (via elevator) seemingly had nothing but a voice recording in it. Ooh, check A5! That had literally nothing the first time around! Also check the "shop" things, as some of them sell clothing and their stock might be different on NG+.

how did you get 29 out of 30 tops which version of game did you use? i play 5.0.1 and got only 29/29 did i miss somethin?
Not sure, but first off, double check you're actually on 0.5.0.1 and not just 0.5 — a couple of the downloads in this thread were mislabeled somehow (one of which has since been updated). From the main menu, hit Updates and it should show patch notes for 0.5.0.1. One of the fixes mentioned was an item not showing up in the wardrobe, so if you're actually on 0.5, that could explain the difference. If that's not it, then I have no idea.

Last edited:

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016
that barricade infront is that one you can take down? or is there anymore secret around where i'm atm Screenshot 2024-10-10 211916.png

Kikusaki

Jul 10, 2019
that barricade infront is that one you can take down? or is there anymore secret around where i'm atm View attachment 4119199
Come back once you have a proximity mine, you can go around the barricade but you need an explosive to blow open the cracked wall just outside this room, and I'm not sure you can get this one with a grenade.
Jodi00000.png

Last edited:
Nov 7, 2021
Oh shoot, I didn't even realise New Game Plus was a thing beyond opening up the global storage box at the start. Guess that explains it. I thought it was odd that A1 (via elevator) seemingly had nothing but a voice recording in it. Ooh, check A5! That had literally nothing the first time around! Also check the "shop" things, as some of them sell clothing and their stock might be different on NG+.

Not sure, but first off, double check you're actually on 0.5.0.1 and not just 0.5 — a couple of the downloads in this thread were mislabeled somehow (one of which has since been updated). From the main menu, hit Updates and it should show patch notes for 0.5.0.1. One of the fixes mentioned was an item not showing up in the wardrobe, so if you're actually on 0.5, that could explain the difference. If that's not it, then I have no idea.
yea youre right i checked the version i using is v5.0.0 i did some redownload from the link people posted and no matter which link i use it still in v5.0.0 1728588454868.png

Homey1111

Mar 21, 2019
Shops have nothing new. A5 is an arena thing with a bunch of waves and the last mirror with the final haircuts. Has the last hard drive back there, and is the spot where you pick up the wedding dress according to the guide on steam once you collect them all. To my understanding that could very well be top 30/30 since it was added this patch, unless its the bikini one in the lace category.

B2 has the wedding veil behind its shelf.

ThunderWolf

Aug 11, 2017
I was thinking of buying this game on steam, but the moment I got to the mandatory stealth section I am now thinking not to.

A huge important thing to learn when in game dev NEVER PUT FORCED SECIONS IN GAMES THAT AREN'T WHAT THE GAME IS, the game isn't a stealth game so stealth is non existent in the game because why would you have it, but for some reason the dev crams in a poorly made, 100% not at all tested stealth section where the game does not have stealth, leading to complete burn out and leaving the taste of shit in the players mouth.

Please for the love of god do not put this crap in your game unless your game is a 100% stealth game with the mechanics in place, it's like having a mandatory RTS section in an FPS that doesn't even work.

Shame to as I was wanting to support the game and say what could be added to improve it, but right now I am just tired of the game and constantly looping this piss poor section. I just can't support awful game dev choices like that with no thought at all.

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016
Come back once you have a proximity mine, you can go around the barricade but you need an explosive to blow open the cracked wall just outside this room, and I'm not sure you can get this one with a grenade.
View attachment 4119260
thank you i will try it out, so far i have come to where it says take a shower, i think i found the rest room, but can't find the code. only way is through the fire pipe or all the way down/ so far found where the smg is. but so far no access

Last edited:

PawgLara

Dec 12, 2020
thank you i will try it out, so far i have come to where it says take a shower, i think i found the rest room, but can't find the code. only way is through the fire pipe or all the way down/ so far found where the smg is. but so far no access
the gifts is the hint there, like dial numbers.
first line 123
second 456
last 789
For example $=gift
12$
4$6
$89 code = 357.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016
the gifts is the hint there, like dial numbers.
first line 123
second 456
last 789
For example $=gift
12$
4$6
$89 code = 357.
thanks, trying out this door, and still haven't found the code for the heart door at floor 3 Screenshot 2024-10-10 222837.png

Kikusaki

Jul 10, 2019
I was thinking of buying this game on steam, but the moment I got to the mandatory stealth section I am now thinking not to.

A huge important thing to learn when in game dev NEVER PUT FORCED SECIONS IN GAMES THAT AREN'T WHAT THE GAME IS, the game isn't a stealth game so stealth is non existent in the game because why would you have it, but for some reason the dev crams in a poorly made, 100% not at all tested stealth section where the game does not have stealth, leading to complete burn out and leaving the taste of shit in the players mouth.

Please for the love of god do not put this crap in your game unless your game is a 100% stealth game with the mechanics in place, it's like having a mandatory RTS section in an FPS that doesn't even work.

Shame to as I was wanting to support the game and say what could be added to improve it, but right now I am just tired of the game and constantly looping this piss poor section. I just can't support awful game dev choices like that with no thought at all.
Sounds like you're also on version 0.5. Among several other significant changes like making inventory capacity a soft cap (increasing stamina consumption instead of preventing item pickup), they also attempted to address the stealth issues in patch 0.5.0.1:
update.png
^ specifically the stealth changes.

I'm looking through the thread right now to find the link for 0.5.0.1 so I can direct people to it. The version number makes it sound insignificant, but it's a pretty important patch.

I believe this is the one I got it from (after it got fixed, as originally this was an accidental 0.5 upload), but I may not be able to double-check that, as Mega actually working for me that time was a rare miracle. This says it's a Pixeldrain mirror of the previous link, but I think it was from before the first link got fixed, so it's still 0.5.

EDIT: New Pixeldrain mirror of 0.5.0.1 here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nonyatool

PawgLara

Dec 12, 2020
thanks, trying out this door, and still haven't found the code for the heart door at floor 3
that door, is that the one with a clock nearby?
the clock is the key, look at the clock and then the dots in that painting.
the one with few circles with dots cutting it a bit.
Basically the painting is a clock.

PawgLara

Dec 12, 2020
Sounds like you're also on version 0.5. Among several other significant changes like making inventory capacity a soft cap (increasing stamina consumption instead of preventing item pickup), they also attempted to address the stealth issues in patch 0.5.0.1:

^ specifically the stealth changes.
I just checked my ver [pixeldrain] the file name v5.1 but the ver is false, v5.0. i will edit the name rn.

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016
that door, is that the one with a clock nearby?
the clock is the key, look at the clock and then the dots in that painting.
the one with few circles with dots cutting it a bit.
thansk thanks, this is my gift poster, so it's 384/1 or 2, and clock. i am so bad at these puzzles

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
Nexusmods claims to have a full clothes save here:
(as in "I haven't checked it yet myself")
Edit: not full - a few items a missing

Last edited:

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
The game is great, BUT the author overcomplicated the puzzles. Some of them lack logic, some require guesswork, and some are just silly (like dragging a zombie onto a button). In short, where it was needed, the author didn't quite deliver, and where it wasn't necessary, he went overboard (like the recent forced STEALTH level). Since it's still early access, I hope the author will fix the situation.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes