3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

With The

Jul 25, 2021
If mod can make her nude using clothing destruction feature then that would be amazing, i've seen before on dead or alive.

Reactions: kolisz

TheAncient0ne

Mar 30, 2018
@ TheAncient0ne

can you check if the clothing destruction textures can be modified and the level of exposure increased?

The reason for the excusion of some costumes that was stated was for one the chinese laws for nudity but this can only apply to the ones with transparency. It was also said that some costumes were bugged, so maybe they need to fix them first and activate them after that.

BTW it was also announced recently that now they will focus on adding the destruction effect for the new clothing. Apparently they ran out of time for this before the release.
I know everything see-through is especially problematic because of Chinese law. I'm also aware of what they've said since I'm a patron and sometimes actually read shit on their discord.

But to answer your question; yes.
Apparently the damage is controlled by a texture channel that looks like this. Everything white is what gets damaged. So it can be altered. This of course only applies to those clothes that have damage enabled.
1728666072452.png

Reactions: kolisz and carbonbw

Annielska

Nov 6, 2017
mhm, this game is fantastic.
How do I get to the elevator control room? Or how go down to lab without this control room
I basically have everything unlocked except for the gun room in the basement.
Clothes are very expensive:cry:. I could spend hours testing outfits:love: Unfortunately, making money is a waste of time :D

Kikusaki

Jul 10, 2019
mhm, this game is fantastic.
How do I get to the elevator control room? Or how go down to lab without this control room
I basically have everything unlocked except for the gun room in the basement.
Clothes are very expensive:cry:. I could spend hours testing outfits:love: Unfortunately, making money is a waste of time :D
I believe the elevator control room is through the door at the top of the big stairwell, which needs white keycard (which you should already have)

I'm not sure what gun room in the basement you mean.

Regarding clothes from the shops, if you just want to unlock all the clothes from the shop, you can:
- Save your game
- Go to the shop, buy clothes until you run out of money
- Go to a box or mirror to save the clothes
- Reload your game to get your money back
- Repeat from step 2 until you have unlocked all the clothes the shop offers!

The only downside is that although they're permanently unlocked, they won't be in your backpack after you reload, so you can't actually wear them during this playthrough... but you could you try them out in the office or wherever and then decide which ones you really want to spend the money on to wear.

Alternately, if you don't want to unlock everything yourself, we now have a full clothes save here, just take HyperBox.sav and Hairstyles.sav to unlock all the cosmetics. But this could take some of the fun out of it, maybe. And they still won't be in your backpack.

EDIT: The reloading method is also good for other clothing pickups you find, as most of them are randomized.

Last edited:

pokiller

May 5, 2018
I believe the elevator control room is through the door at the top of the big stairwell, which needs white keycard (which you should already have)

I'm not sure what gun room in the basement you mean.

Regarding clothes from the shops, if you just want to unlock all the clothes from the shop, you can:
- Save your game
- Go to the shop, buy clothes until you run out of money
- Go to a box or mirror to save the clothes
- Reload your game to get your money back
- Repeat from step 2 until you have unlocked all the clothes the shop offers!

The only downside is that although they're permanently unlocked, they won't be in your backpack after you reload, so you can't actually wear them during this playthrough... but you could you try them out in the office or wherever and then decide which ones you really want to spend the money on to wear.

Alternately, if you don't want to unlock everything yourself, we now have a full clothes save here, just take HyperBox.sav and Hairstyles.sav to unlock all the cosmetics. But this could take some of the fun out of it, maybe. And they still won't be in your backpack.
You have to start a new game to have new costumes loaded in your backpack. The current playthrough wouldn't get them. But you can talk to the dev to make some changes to the mechanics.

Kikusaki

Jul 10, 2019
You have to start a new game to have new costumes loaded in your backpack. The current playthrough wouldn't get them. But you can talk to the dev to make some changes to the mechanics.
Yeah, that's what I meant. I think the way it works now is good, for the most part. Like, when you get chased out of the shower, you actually lose your clothes too, like you should (except for the magic towel, but there's for that~), and get them back when you find your backpack again later. The only change I'd recommend is to allow fetching all unlocked clothes from the universal storage box (EDIT: the blue one that works across all saves, not the green one), like you used to be able to, but that's New Game Plus exclusive anyway. Or heck, maybe add the entire "wardrobe" section from Jodi's Office to all mirrors in NG+. But first playthrough, idk, I think it's good how it is.

I actually put literally every clothing item in my backpack before starting NG+ so I could change my look later

Last edited:

pokiller

May 5, 2018
OK I am going to share a 95% costume collection save here, and would kindly ask everyone interested to make it 100%. ;)
The way to do it is by combining saves from other people's saves with new costumes. If you find a new costume my save doesn't have, please share your HyperBox.sav which is located here:

Code:
%Localappdata%\TheKillingAntidote\Saved\SaveGames
Method to combine saves with new costumes:
- Back up your original HyperBox.sav to a new folder
- Overwrite with other people's HyperBox.sav, then launch the game
- Equip all the new costumes you originally don't have, then save & quit the game
- Overwrite back with your original HyperBox.sav
- You should see Jodi is still wearing the new costumes, now just go to Jodi's office and save all the new costumes.
Updated save with 100% costumes/hairstyles/collectibles. Hard drives 11/11 all decrypted.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
You posted this a month ago, since they are curious things:

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-killing-antidote-v0-4-9-metalstar-studio.202734/post-13409998

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-killing-antidote-v0-4-9-metalstar-studio.202734/post-13416855

This image is new and they are all mine (I will probably post more images but other days Since my save from the previous version doesn't work and I have to play it again)

Do not use cheat engine for this

:)

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG
how do you even get debug camera to work though? use console unlocker program maybe?

Last edited:

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
The game is great, BUT the author overcomplicated the puzzles. Some of them lack logic, some require guesswork, and some are just silly (like dragging a zombie onto a button). In short, where it was needed, the author didn't quite deliver, and where it wasn't necessary, he went overboard (like the recent forced STEALTH level). Since it's still early access, I hope the author will fix the situation.
puzzles were easy.. I liked that he tried to make you think for a sec instead of just shoot, shoot, shoot..

RE does the same thing.. and all puzzles were very logical, no guess work..

I had a lot of fun, not sure what ppl are talking about when they say stuff like this..

the stealth was difficult, but after you died like a few times, you knew what to do.. so then it was easy.
think of dark souls logic: die, learn, win.. or die, learn, die, learn, win..

Last edited:

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
for ppl wondering which costums from the playtest are not yet in the release version:
View attachment 4122112 View attachment 4122114 View attachment 4122116 View attachment 4122117

on the following I am not sure, cuz i didn't find all costumes in the release yet:
View attachment 4122120

I am sure most of those costumes from the playtest will return in some way.
I think there was another panty.. it even looked like the elden ring deathbed smalls... maybe some others too though, dresses idk

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
I know everything see-through is especially problematic because of Chinese law. I'm also aware of what they've said since I'm a patron and sometimes actually read shit on their discord.

But to answer your question; yes.
Apparently the damage is controlled by a texture channel that looks like this. Everything white is what gets damaged. So it can be altered. This of course only applies to those clothes that have damage enabled.
View attachment 4122457
is the process for unpacking and repacking hard to learn? if it's not too crazy, I might try it.. if someone knows where I would find the program(s).. or if it isn't difficult to find them, I might could see..

Oppaizuri69

Feb 24, 2019
How do you get your stored guns and ammo when starting a new gameplay in the first storage box? It's always empty for me.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes