3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

Filo_p

Oct 9, 2023
16110775 last build
Change Removed – TheKillingAntidote/Content/Paks/Extra.pak (60.03 MiB)
As I understand it, don’t rely hope on the latest version + working extra content?

franckyky21

Jan 29, 2018
16110775 dernière version
Modification supprimée – TheKillingAntidote/Content/Paks/Extra.pak (60,03 Mio)
Si je comprends bien, ne comptez pas sur la dernière version + du contenu supplémentaire fonctionnel ?

[/CITATION]
Cela fonctionne pour moi avec la dernière version de Steam + extra

X07Zero

Mar 21, 2021
I think the one that don't have extra content is playing pirate copy?

I mean, before my game official update from steam, just copy Extra.pak from here seem to work well...

Reactions: franckyky21

jaceZK

Jan 30, 2020
I think the game needs steam to apply the pak, I got it working somehow.

what I did was

from steam downloaded the playtest again, luckily, I didn’t remove it from my account, after that I replaced the content of the steam playtest folder with the v0.5.0.3 version and put the extra.pak in the "\steamapps\common\TheKillingAntidotePlaytest\TheKillingAntidote\Content\Paks" and "\steamapps\common\TheKillingAntidotePlaytest\TheKillingAntidote\Mods", booted the game with steam and the pak was applied.

hope this helps u guys as well

xLexi_Lee

Mar 4, 2024

what I did was

from steam downloaded the playtest again, luckily, I didn’t remove it from my account, after that I replaced the content of the steam playtest folder with the v0.5.0.3 version and put the extra.pak in the "\steamapps\common\TheKillingAntidotePlaytest\TheKillingAntidote\Content\Paks" and "\steamapps\common\TheKillingAntidotePlaytest\TheKillingAntidote\Mods", booted the game with steam and the pak was applied.

Thanks for sharing :love:

Pimone

Mar 29, 2021

what I did was

Do you have the mod link?

Deshuri

Nov 17, 2018

what I did was

how I can't do that? everytime I start steam playtest it's said corrupt file

Deshuri

Nov 17, 2018

what I did was

oh it's worked nvm
to anyone accidentally break Steam TKD playtest (most common is error corrupt file)
don't uninstall and reinstall it or verify file game. it's will not help
follow my instruction :
===> browse local file the game ==> delete everything ==> verify game ==> do it again untill you don't get corrupt file

Wisher

Jul 4, 2017

what I did was

Just wanted to confirm this did work for me as well.

I replaced the whole contents of "TheKillingAntidote" folder, not just the "Content" folder, full path being:

"steamapps\common\TheKillingAntidotePlaytest\TheKillingAntidote"

koko1100

Mar 10, 2019
The game is pretty well made I dont remenber been invested in a game "re style" so much before, I'm on my third play through right now. I feel like the challenges game mods are pretty damn good, it give me a mercenaries re 3 kinda of vibe, I wish in the future DLCS we could see the story from others characters and their perspectives, (Jodi is awesome Btw). In the gameplay she sees a message in the computer and get the knowled that her friend is there. example: Julie Dlc, her point of view, how she made through (or didnt) and make it very long, exploring the development team curiosity in making new scenarios, like inspired in the Clock tower of re 3, city etc.

My only complain is about the Zombie Runner he has a very odd animation he jumps and you can't iframe that, depending when you are surrounded it comes flying from the ground opening (or front) and insta grabs you. The other complain is about the insects type of monsters, it's veery odd to hit them, you need to aim under it to hit it. dunno if it's a hitbox issue or the pistol dont have a 100% accuracy first shot when standing still.

More clothes plisss, more mods guys, make a lottt like skyrim plix. (More challenges plis)
and dear MetalStar Team, I love you all, I would kiss you all if i could, even tho the game isn't complete, i already give it a 10/10 masterpiece. Oh and in the future make a male DLC or playable character, some people dont like to play with female.

Filo_p

Oct 9, 2023

Could someone share this mod?
And tell me where to put it in the game folder

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes