3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

Kikusaki

Jul 10, 2019
I use both. Invisible towel only for it to not be visible in the first shower scene.

I actually had some clothes fitted for the body in playtest but the file structure has changed a lot and it'll take some effort to make them work again.
View attachment 4149058
Oh dang, good job though.

Unrelated, I just noticed maniacs/runners/junkrat mains now have a unique (and much faster) animation for standing up after being knocked down. Might not have been 0.5.0.3 that added it, since except on very high difficulty they don't usually survive hits that would knock them down.

Last edited:

Filo_p

Oct 9, 2023
I noticed that in v0.5.0.3 a couple of new doors appeared + it seems that you can open several that were previously closed

One of these doors seems to have a combination lock.
But I didn't find the code itself
At least in obvious places

ThunderWolf

Aug 11, 2017
I haven't looked at it, but they released an official "mod" that re-adds them. I'd guess that's what this is. There are still a few missing, but on the other hand, several entirely new costumes in there too, nice.
The thing is I only have the nude mod and more damaged clothes, no other mod

JT83

Nov 17, 2019
The thing is I only have the nude mod and more damaged clothes, no other mod
There was an update on Steam recently, although I might be late because I just opened Steam about 1 hour ago and received a notification in the library that there was a new update for The Killing Antidote. Some files like the .pak file and the .exe file have changed, and the new update added one additional .pak file in the Content\Paks folder. I was sleeping when the update was released but according to my friends who were online on Steam, the game has received several updates after the v0.5.0.3 update was released yesterday.

ThunderWolf

Aug 11, 2017
There was an update on Steam recently, although I might be late because I just opened Steam about 1 hour ago and received a notification in the library that there was a new update for The Killing Antidote. Some files like the .pak file and the .exe file have changed, and the new update added one additional .pak file in the Content\Paks folder. I was sleeping when the update was released but according to my friends who were online on Steam, the game has received several updates after the v0.5.0.3 update was released yesterday.
Odd, I haven't seen anything with the updates other then 5.0.3 releasing and that's it, but I have been playing the game all day and haven't really checked my updates.

Wisher

Jul 4, 2017
Here's the updated 0.5.0.3 from a few hours ago, after the additional minor fixes with the included extra.pak for the removed Patreon outfits (they dont show up for me in game for some reason, though)

Last edited:

pixelica

Jan 12, 2019
Here's the updated 0.5.0.3 from a few hours ago, after the additional minor fixes with the included extra.pak for the removed Patreon outfits (they dont show up for me in game for some reason, though)

The Killing Antidote 0.5.0.3 hotfixes + Extra.pak (removed outfits)
I supported them several times on Patreon, did not get any DM whatsoever to download the pack. Can't even DM the dev on Patreon to ask for the download link because you need to pay $5 just to DM them, what a joke lol.

There are two Extra.pak to make it work. Make sure you copy both Extra.pak from the "Mods" folder and "Content\Paks" folder.

Last edited:

ku2333

Oct 22, 2023

The Killing Antidote 0.5.0.3 hotfixes + Extra.pak (removed outfits)
20241020142952.png 20241020143246.png
No idea why, I'm playing the Steam version and I have the outfits that were removed
View attachment 4149317

Don't you have those (non saleable) clothes when you're not playing on the Steam version

Filo_p

Oct 9, 2023
So which version is the most final?

The one in the Google Drive link or the one in the title first post?

carbonbw

Feb 14, 2022
So which version is the most final?

The one in the Google Drive link or the one in the title first post?
lol the one on steam.
If you like the game, support the devs by buying it. They have proven so far that they are working tirelessly to improve the game.

Especially in the current climate where you need to vote with your wallet on what content you want to see in game.

Reactions: Kikusaki

Filo_p

Oct 9, 2023

There would be a normal translation
In a language other than English and Chinese
And in the language that is native to me, everything is very sad
In some places it’s not clear what we’re talking about
Now, if I see that the translation was done by a person and not a machine
Even if I finish the game more than once, I’ll still buy it even if there are no discounts at that moment

Although I am 80 percent sure that it will remain so even after leaving early access

If of course this happens

xLexi_Lee

Mar 4, 2024
I supported them several times on Patreon, did not get any DM whatsoever to download the pack. Can't even DM the dev on Patreon to ask for the download link because you need to pay $5 just to DM them, what a joke lol.

There are two Extra.pak to make it work. Make sure you copy both Extra.pak from the "Mods" folder and "Content\Paks" folder.
hey can u upload just the extra pak ?

Zero12349

Feb 17, 2019

Eh looks like there's some hotfix, I actually noticed it yesterday

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes