3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

rainbowvomit

Dec 2, 2020

For anyone w lots problems on generator room: you can shoot off zeds` legs and it will prevent further enemy spawn. Credit to video above

• Hey there
Reactions: lknd14

ampere1836

Nov 13, 2020
This game definitely won't have any adult content, nor does it need to. Since the sales are already quite good, there's no need to add such content. As for whether there are nude mods, there definitely will be. I played the demo version with a nude mod, and during Early Access, I also used a nude mod. However, the latest 5.0.2 version doesn't support the nude mod anymore. Only version 0.49 and earlier support the nude mod.

Coolant_Leak

Feb 16, 2024
This game definitely won't have any adult content, nor does it need to. Since the sales are already quite good, there's no need to add such content. As for whether there are nude mods, there definitely will be. I played the demo version with a nude mod, and during Early Access, I also used a nude mod. However, the latest 5.0.2 version doesn't support the nude mod anymore. Only version 0.49 and earlier support the nude mod.

credit on loverslab

TheAncient0ne

Mar 30, 2018
Okay, that's cool, but how are we going to download from the workshop since we don't own the game?
I'll just quote every professional cracking group in the history of piracy: If you like the game, buy it.

I assume the "exclusive package" part refers to non-workshop like nexusmods and such. Also, there's a site that lets you download workshop content directly. A mighty pirate should have no issues finding it. YARR

Deshuri

Nov 17, 2018
I'll just quote every professional cracking group in the history of piracy: If you like the game, buy it.

I assume the "exclusive package" part refers to non-workshop like nexusmods and such. Also, there's a site that lets you download workshop content directly. A mighty pirate should have no issues finding it. YARR
or steam program I forgot name
but just send link from steam workshop to CMD from that program (Command promt) and it's will auto download the mod to PC
thanks to that program I can play rimworld pirate version with mod

Maximumsily

Jun 27, 2019
Update for 19 October 2024
Version 0.5.0.3 Update Notes

Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue where the worms would follow the elevator and appear next to the player.
  • Fixed a problem where loading a save after deleting it could cause issues.
  • Fixed a bug where picking up dropped guns would sometimes result in the remaining ammo being set to 1.
  • Fixed an issue where arrows would sometimes hover around the right hand.
  • Fixed a bug where picking up ammo with holster and the pistol could sometimes cause the pistol to disappear, leading to strange behavior.
  • Fixed an issue where the password briefcase could not be operated using the gamepad.
  • Fixed an issue where the training ground would not start a new wave of zombies when standing next to the safehouse.
Optimization

• Multiple guns can now be stored in the item box.
  • Weepers no longer have a backwards movement animation, making their attacks smoother.
  • The behavior of the Predator has been optimized.
  • Change magazine when it's not empty, no bolt pulls.
  • Even if all the clothes in the clothing box have been collected, you will still receive one piece of clothing to put in your backpack.
  • Reduced the delay of the up and down stairs movement.
  • Added an option to increase the quality of the mirror reflections.
New Features

• Added Mod Support and Steam Workshop

Selasihbiji2

Nov 2, 2023
Update for 19 October 2024
Version 0.5.0.3 Update Notes

Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue where the worms would follow the elevator and appear next to the player.
  • Fixed a problem where loading a save after deleting it could cause issues.
  • Fixed a bug where picking up dropped guns would sometimes result in the remaining ammo being set to 1.
  • Fixed an issue where arrows would sometimes hover around the right hand.
  • Fixed a bug where picking up ammo with holster and the pistol could sometimes cause the pistol to disappear, leading to strange behavior.
  • Fixed an issue where the password briefcase could not be operated using the gamepad.
  • Fixed an issue where the training ground would not start a new wave of zombies when standing next to the safehouse.
Optimization

• Multiple guns can now be stored in the item box.
  • Weepers no longer have a backwards movement animation, making their attacks smoother.
  • The behavior of the Predator has been optimized.
  • Change magazine when it's not empty, no bolt pulls.
  • Even if all the clothes in the clothing box have been collected, you will still receive one piece of clothing to put in your backpack.
  • Reduced the delay of the up and down stairs movement.
  • Added an option to increase the quality of the mirror reflections.
New Features

• Added Mod Support and Steam Workshop
i hope someone post it in a pixeldrain link

Reactions: nerogaf

carbonbw

Feb 14, 2022
lol, "censored"

told you there was nothing to be paranoid about.
However a few garments are yet missing, maybe they are still to follow as well.

• Haha
Reactions: kolisz

TheAncient0ne

Mar 30, 2018
Only on their patreon?
Yes, it is for their supporters.
lol, "censored"

told you there was nothing to be paranoid about.
However a few garments are yet missing, maybe they are still to follow as well.
I've been saying the same thing all along.

What is still missing? I don't quite remember what all was in the playtest. To me it looks like pretty much everything is there.

• Haha
Reactions: kolisz
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes