3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

rainbowvomit

Dec 2, 2020
use [ctrl] key with wasd to dodge them.
the witch/screamer is easy, just dodge when she attacks and shoot her multiple times.
chapter is almost over after the 3waves.
you just need to reach the elevator and go to [x] floor and that's it.
*dodge Spitters AFTER they spit, because they can target place you're going to end up if you mess up the timing.

IDK what is problem w power room on normal thought. Lasers in all spots except 1 for detecting enemies, target heads w revolver, try not hitting the boards and prevent spitters AOE spit near boards because it will do instant breakage due colossal dmg. At some point you'll need to go right from facing the comp to get 2 lasers (unless u'll break and fix 1 board before whole event).
When detection marks up the predator - Zombie Brain Smasher it. There are up to 3 of them on normal.

DO NOT place lasers outside of room.

Rifle and shotgun headshots, depending on situation, are good too. Blank range shotgun headshot dmg > revolver headshot dmg.
For runners rifle is enough since they die in 1 headshot even from pistol.

DO NOT engage predators in firefight. I lucked on 1 freeze bugged predator - it took 9 revolver headshots to die. Probably got at least 1 laser hit before. And it will eat 3-6 laser hits, so brain smasher is good alternative. Probably might buy couple just in case before run starts, placing 1 in the far room is good enough idea. Doing otherwise is guaranteed way to be killed.
When u'll run out of boards - you can stay next to the shop door, behind the desk as enemies prefer charge for it (except spitter, obviously) on first attack, before figuring how to circle it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Annielska

PawgLara

Dec 12, 2020
DO NOT engage predators in firefight.
I just walked around the table and he couldn't hit me, i killed all the zombies and wanted to test him a bit.
so i just kept attacking him with a knife and walked around the table, that felt like 'catch' lol, some fun before finishing the game.

Annielska

Nov 6, 2017
I've finished the game. I've placed all lasers;). I bought 6 lasers in battle and another nine in my inventory.:ROFLMAO:

So now a higher level ;) maybe on the weekend :)
In my opinion, the game lacks randomness of events. And the disappearing witch... sometimes zombies disappeared

PawgLara

Dec 12, 2020
I've finished the game
In my opinion, the game lacks randomness of events.
Nice, u should try 'deathly stillness', fun free zombie game on [steam] & too much light [here on f95z], tell me if u liked it.
tka still early access so the devs will probably change much later, i will also play the upcoming versions.

Last edited:

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
So I know alot of ya want a game like this to include sex, nudity, and rape. Have any of you heard of Project Werewulf cause its literally this game but all that. Its on steam

PawgLara

Dec 12, 2020
i did but didnt working
Which ver u play? u need to download nude mod for v5.1/v5.2 separately.
[5.1 nude mod works on 5.1 only, 5.2 works 5.2 only]
go in game folder >TheKillingAntidote>Content>Paks [Now create a new folder and name it ~mods]> place the nude mod there and u done.

With The

Jul 25, 2021
So I know alot of ya want a game like this to include sex, nudity, and rape. Have any of you heard of Project Werewulf cause its literally this game but all that. Its on steam
the tag doesnt show that way :whistle:

Annielska

Nov 6, 2017
Nice, u should try 'deathly stillness', fun free zombie game on [steam] & too much light [here on f95z], tell me if u liked it.
tka still early access so the devs will probably change much later, i will also play the upcoming versions.
I played game: too much light, maybe I don't like open worlds or sometimes in this game :) I prefer fights in buildings are more fun :devilish:

I'll check Deathly Stillness

I've played all parts Resident Evil :) I'm looking for games with a zombie-horror; and I like option to dress up.
Usually sex is boring in games. Maybe because I'm a woman:devilish: and I see it differently than my man :cautious:
Thanks NemisXue, this game looks pretty cool.

Sex where it was actually even nice was in the game: The Last Barbarian. Cool ideas, interesting expansion. Multiple endings.
The beginning especially made me laugh. When she can handcuffing herself and asking for help... :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: syslink

carbonbw

Feb 14, 2022
I have tried the Project Werewulf demo 2 times during this year, because it got updated.

It's shaping up slowly. In terms of gameplay and dress up it's not as polished as TKA. I also will keep my eye on it and I hope the dev (not sure if one person is doing it alone) will make the game fun overall and not only relay on sex scenes.

Reactions: woyaorouman

Deshuri

Nov 17, 2018
anyone got crash when click back to main menu after using old cheat engine the killing antidote?
oh nothing new clothes maybe save after complete challenge but kinda annoying

TerumiNin

Jan 9, 2019
Yes but that game doesn't play very well whereas this game is actually fun to play even outside of any sexual content/nudity etc.

loltom334

Jul 9, 2022
Which ver u play? u need to download nude mod for v5.1/v5.2 separately.
[5.1 nude mod works on 5.1 only, 5.2 works 5.2 only]
go in game folder >TheKillingAntidote>Content>Paks [Now create a new folder and name it ~mods]> place the nude mod there and u done.
done i put in the wrong game the demo was still installed :D

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes