3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

Kikusaki

Jul 10, 2019
I just noticed 0.5.0.2 reset main screen and only at main screen Jodi's body slider back to 0
it's nothing much, it just unexpectedly bother me =_=
It also reset me to the default hair style and default skin, makeup, etc. And it wasn't just on the main menu for me. Did you load a story save?

What Ever

Sep 9, 2018
I'm sry, but I'm quite new to this.. I'm able to search stuff and have.. but I wanted to ask for clarity:

1. is editing 'color' channels a GIMP, Paint.net, or something similar type of thing?

2. is editing the color channels, like editing LAYERS somehow? or close to it?
(if so, maybe I know a tiny bit about it..)

..as for the other thing about adding the clothing back.. I am having hope and waiting, I really only meant earlier that I'm unsure at the moment.. I'm waiting patiently still though.. that's why I didn't unsub on Patreon and bought the game.. I'm still somewhat trusting them for the most part lol
Basically you want anything that can somehow extract and re-combine the red, green, blue and alpha channels (probably just R, G and B though - btw once had to mess with saving non-transparency data in the alpha for some irrelevant project and hell it was) as separate editable images, layers or whatever. IIRC GIMP can edit individual channels as "layers", but if you have a software of your preference that can not do that, just multiply the whole image with a full-red one (same for the green and blue), and later recombine them using additive layers. Alpha can be trickier, hint: layer masks.

Reactions: Shadowclonezero

Kikusaki

Jul 10, 2019
Basically you want anything that can somehow extract and re-combine the red, green, blue and alpha channels (probably just R, G and B though - btw once had to mess with saving non-transparency data in the alpha for some irrelevant project and hell it was) as separate editable images, layers or whatever. IIRC GIMP can edit individual channels as "layers", but if you have a software of your preference that can not do that, just multiply the whole image with a full-red one (same for the green and blue), and later recombine them using additive layers. Alpha can be trickier, hint: layer masks.
I have only really had to mess with alpha channels (not for this game), but I used paint.net with BoltBait's plugin pack for that, so I'm guessing paint.net should work for this too.

More things about 0.5.0.2:

I think they very slightly adjusted the position of the Element-Z badge at the top of the stairwell to A3, to make it more visible and easier to pick up.

Is it just me, or do the crawlers now have more of a pale and sickly "corpse pallor" looking skin tone?

When the update notes said they "fixed an issue where jumping from the stairs to B2 would get you trapped if you closed the B2 elevator entrance", they did this by adding a door here that you can find on your first visit to the basement before showering. It can only be opened from the other side though.
Jodi00004.png
If I'm not mistaken, this also makes it easier to get back to the showers to retrieve your backpack. (EDIT: Nevermind, it requires white keycard, which you only get after you've already had the chance to do that.)

Last edited:

rainbowvomit

Dec 2, 2020
bridge for ppl who didnt figure out how to climb there or shoot down the box spawned there, lol.

Predator`s killstab could be interrupted w knife, just as the zed`s bite

Kikusaki

Jul 10, 2019
bridge for ppl who didnt figure out how to climb there or shoot down the box spawned there, lol.

Predator`s killstab could be interrupted w knife, just as the zed`s bite
I think you still have to shoot the box down when it spawns on top of the building.

Is that what they meant by instakill move? I thought it was just a move I'd never seen before. Though, to be fair, that move is unique in that it still deals some damage even if you interrupt it with a knife. On high difficulty that could be a problem.

In 0.5.0.2, in addition to the listed change of "when you save the outfit settings, it saves the clothing color palette", the icons displayed for a saved outfit are no longer random, instead taking the 4 items at the end of the "Attire" list:
Outfit example.png
So you can now control which icons show for a saved outfit by unequipping and re-equipping items to move them to the end of the list before saving. (y)

Kikusaki

Jul 10, 2019
The main screen has shown sliders at 0 in every version I've played so far.
I guess I never noticed because I leave the booba at 0 anyway. I actually wish I could go slightly smaller.

That's a really nice outfit.
:D I really like it. Unfortunately there are several places where things clip through each other, but other than the occasional tiny bit of skin through the sleeves, it's not as noticeable when it's all black.

Annielska

Nov 6, 2017
mrrr, syslink: Thank you very much :giggle: for Walkthrough
33:47 in the current version I didn't have a bow :LOL: -> 35:11 that's why there is cabinet and 35:47 Without a bow it's just fun. -> You have to get to the staircase, on the left, there is a room with a save. Then downstairs to the room with the arch (38:28)

58:39 : There is another way. You take the rifle. You aim. You stop aiming. The opponent exposes his head and you shoot:D several times. He won't even come close :D The first time I did it, it reminds me of a scene from the movie Raiders of the Lost Ark. When Indiana Jones shoot instead of fighting with a sword (here with a bow)
59:40 I had a different room. I have to play again because of the new patch:)

Kikusaki are great, thank you very much :love:

walkthrough has a big minus. bcs -> describing solving tasks together :cautious:

For the basement (B3, I guess) gun room: I understand now. I didn't see the damage on the other side of the wall. Thank you

Side note: Good job getting through B2 without the pistol! -> I had a rifle :LOL: soldiers kept appearing endlessly, I collected the entire magazine + the same amount on the ground (probably a game error)

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes