3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
How do you kill the Screamer/Witch in the room by the door with the heart on the wall?
Dodge her swing and shoot her after she misses. That'll stagger her and give you some room to get more damage in. I usually dodge backwards, away from her. Dodging sideways feels like a 50/50 and trying to dodge forwards through the swing simply won't work from what I've tried.

Is there a way to interrupt her scream? It feels like unavoidable damage, and is even worse if other enemies are in the room since it stuns you for pretty long.

rainbowvomit

Dec 2, 2020
Dodge her swing and shoot her after she misses. That'll stagger her and give you some room to get more damage in. I usually dodge backwards, away from her. Dodging sideways feels like a 50/50 and trying to dodge forwards through the swing simply won't work from what I've tried.

Is there a way to interrupt her scream? It feels like unavoidable damage, and is even worse if other enemies are in the room since it stuns you for pretty long.
did it in 0.4.9 with headshot. Funny thing is if you interrupt her at last third of "scream casting" animation - it will still scream, but w/o any dmg, purely on animation

Kikusaki

Jul 10, 2019

Headshots while the weeper is winding up to scream can interrupt it and stun her, but it's not a 100% guaranteed stun on any headshot like during/after her swings. It might just be bugged, but I think it actually depends on how much damage/staggering force is applied, so less forceful weapons are not as reliable, so be aggressive and hit her multiple times if you can. With the shotgun, get close during the scream, as uncomfy as that may feel, as even the shotgun can fail to stun if it's not a good solid hit.

I'm not entirely sure but I think the "force" I'm referring to is separate from damage. The bow for example does almost as much damage as the revolver but doesn't seem to want to stun her out of her scream even though the assault rifle, which does slightly less damage than the bow, does it reliably in my experience even with a single shot. I suppose it could also be an issue with arrows being a physicalized projectile though?

EDIT: Another 0.5.0.2 change I noticed, they removed the broken railing from the side of the broken walkway at A3, making it easier to drop off the side to reach the secret room with the ammo supply box:
Jodi00006.png
So that's nice, it was kinda in the way a little bit.

They also re-added the locker that you can hide in from the squirter just before encountering humans for the first time. That was there in 0.5 and then removed in 0.5.0.1 for some reason.

Last edited:

What Ever

Sep 9, 2018
Guess there are two new areas in 0.5.0.2. First, the A5 floor is now accessible, and features a long arena fight to waste what stuff you had left since the "zombie defense". Also A1 iirc (the one that is locked off with a fence) now has a vent. The area behind the vent has two stake traps from the Halloween event and a puzzle where you have to shoot a hanging zombie onto a button (DO NOT jump there yourself, or you will soft-lock!).
So far I found a fun bug in 0.5.0.2 tho, where the pistol somehow was showing zero ammo (although I had some), and could not be selected (Jodi would hold an "air pistol" instead, did not try to shoot it and somewhat glitched out the weapon selection when switching from this "air pistol" to anything else). Thankfully, happened in a challenge map. Dropping and re-picking the weapon had no effect. I guess that is somehow related to picking a weapon while both the auto-switching is enabled and you are in already in a different switching animation.
The body shots are kinda dull. Discharged a whole load of buck into the chest of a weak runner (easy diff and iirc an upgraded shotgun, so some sick damage), which blew his both hands off and left a huge hole, still no kill lol. Another alike shot in the crotch area was even funnier, as the other runner, now with no legs, flew up as high as you normally start taking falling damage at and had a really cute slide when back on the floor... Yes, still no kill somehow.

Kikusaki

Jul 10, 2019
Guess there are two new areas in 0.5.0.2. First, the A5 floor is now accessible, and features a long arena fight to waste what stuff you had left since the "zombie defense". Also A1 iirc (the one that is locked off with a fence) now has a vent. The area behind the vent has two stake traps from the Halloween event and a puzzle where you have to shoot a hanging zombie onto a button (DO NOT jump there yourself, or you will soft-lock!).
These are actually a "New Game Plus" thing, when you start a new game after having already finished the level before. It'll say "Welcome back" during the starting cinematic. They've been there since 0.5, but aren't available on your first playthrough.

So far I found a fun bug in 0.5.0.2 tho, where the pistol somehow was showing zero ammo (although I had some), and could not be selected (Jodi would hold an "air pistol" instead, did not try to shoot it and somewhat glitched out the weapon selection when switching from this "air pistol" to anything else). Thankfully, happened in a challenge map. Dropping and re-picking the weapon had no effect. I guess that is somehow related to picking a weapon while both the auto-switching is enabled and you are in already in a different switching animation.
I'm not quite sure what causes it either, but I've only had it in story mode and it happens sometimes when I reload my save. It was there before 0.5.0.2 but the update actually made it worse, as before you could just swap to another weapon and back to the pistol (it's always the pistol that breaks), and everything would start working again, except your pistol's magazine would have 1 ammo so you'd have to reload it. The other weird thing is that when you first get this bug, trying to interact with something can instead cause you to pick up a full pistol magazine. This gives you a net +1 pistol bullets! ...except in 0.5.0.2, swapping weapons no longer works so the only fix I've found is to reload again (your save, not the gun). The only good news is that there's no possibiliy of breaking the game long term, even if you save while bugged, reloading that save will still fix it.

In the Hangar, activating a revive point and then dying would probably fix it, but in other challenge modes I guess you're probably just screwed.

Found another 0.5.0.2 change. In B2 after falling down the stairwell, there were a couple wildcard ammo boxes like in the Shooting Range that would give you exactly 50 ammo for whatever weapon you have equipped (INCLUDING daggers and axes!). These have been replaced with pistol a handful of ammo boxes. (EDIT: And the one where you fight the predator has been replaced with a regenerating rifle ammo box.)

Also, though the change log mentioned turning the very first mirror you find into a full wardrobe, the "A5 Staff Dormitory" (actually A4, but it's called A5) also has a wardrobe!

By the way, unrelated, here's a Storage Box full of... everything. Even wooden boards, and code breakers that you can't even transfer to and from storage. Maybe in the future it will be possible!

If you want to have room to put things into the storage box to get them out of your inventory without discarding and cluttering up the place (never discard a stack of 500 by the way, you will regret it), you can go to Jodi's Office and take some from the storage box there and then just leave the office, deleting them and making room in the storage box. Then you can keep a backup of your StorageBox.sav which you can use to reset your storage box to that state.

Last edited:

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TheKillingAntidote-0.5.0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

lknd14

Dec 15, 2017
The Stomp should do more damage to the head, and maybe give a more noticeable signal of when a zombie actually dies, stomping downed enemies three times just to be sure they're dead stops being fun the 30th time.
Also I'm not sure if this was discussed but in the part where the mercs and zombies fight, did anyone else notice that the Squirters' spit (and vomit?) infects and turns the mercs into zombies?
Something curious I noticed is that one time one of these new zombies was still attacked by the original zombies and even the Squirters, as if they still saw them as an enemy (bug maybe?).

I don't know if it was intentional or not, but this "infection" mechanic was perhaps giving us a clue as to what happens to Jodi later in the story (when we saw her go crazy for a moment and rip the arm off the guy with the funny eyes), implying that she is "immune" to the virus (since she's fine after the bites, scratches and other disgusting things thrown at her), but only because she already has another, more powerful virus inside her.

vlcsnap-2024-10-14-21h39m49s432.png

ku2333

Oct 22, 2023
How do you kill the Screamer/Witch in the room by the door with the heart on the wall?
The most direct way is to use a large grenade to blow her up :BootyTime:
1.png
One next to elevator A1
2.png
One of them was on the top floor during the initial shower

It seems like there are only two weeping women throughout the entire chapter(I can't remember anything else)

One in room 1314

3.png
The other one is next to the center table

4.png

And Predator is simpler, just lay out the landmines in advance

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
So someone on nexus ( ) has gone ahead and altered the existing clothing damage layers and added quite a few to the new clothes that had none.
Yes, most of the damage layers don't make sense since the clothes show so cut up that pieces of fabric a hovering around Jodi's body. But it is a start.
However what is also interesting - it seems quite a few clothing items have Jodi's intimate parts removed altogether: the starting jeans, both kpop pants and the new purple... yoga pants (?) have the crotch area removed from the model
while a few new sweaters, the purple yoga (?) top (the one that goes with the pants above) and, strangely enough the short loose red shirt (the one right before the purple top in the clothing list) have the nipples cut out for whatever reason.

Reactions: whoabro420

Annielska

Nov 6, 2017
The revolver is too strong. The revolver is ideal against witchs ;)

Power start defense. Any tips? (3 waves of zombies - normal)

There were a lot of changes in 5.0.2 that weren't written about.
Many changes in the hangar with soldiers.
There is also a change room in the stairwell.
No respawn items, only ammo box.
Less enemies (soldiers, worms, lickers)
It's harder to make achievements .

Mod "Increased Claw Marks" - destroying clothes, is very cool :giggle: + Jodi Nude (bcs, you can create cool outfit)
on website nexusmode, to download mods you must create an account and select age of majority in the options.

Reactions: Rhpositivo

PawgLara

Dec 12, 2020
The revolver is too strong. The revolver is ideal against witchs ;)
Power start defense. Any tips? (3 waves of zombies - normal)
Use the revolver there, sell stuff and buy the laser thingy.
use 1 laser that spot the zombies instead of killing them.
you can also buy the insta kill grenade "smashes zombie heads"

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
These are actually a "New Game Plus" thing, when you start a new game after having already finished the level before. It'll say "Welcome back" during the starting cinematic. They've been there since 0.5, but aren't available on your first playthrough.

I'm not quite sure what causes it either, but I've only had it in story mode and it happens sometimes when I reload my save. It was there before 0.5.0.2 but the update actually made it worse, as before you could just swap to another weapon and back to the pistol (it's always the pistol that breaks), and everything would start working again, except your pistol's magazine would have 1 ammo so you'd have to reload it. The other weird thing is that when you first get this bug, trying to interact with something can instead cause you to pick up a full pistol magazine. This gives you a net +1 pistol bullets! ...except in 0.5.0.2, swapping weapons no longer works so the only fix I've found is to reload again (your save, not the gun). The only good news is that there's no possibiliy of breaking the game long term, even if you save while bugged, reloading that save will still fix it.

In the Hangar, activating a revive point and then dying would probably fix it, but in other challenge modes I guess you're probably just screwed.

Found another 0.5.0.2 change. In B2 after falling down the stairwell, there were a couple wildcard ammo boxes like in the Shooting Range that would give you exactly 50 ammo for whatever weapon you have equipped (INCLUDING daggers and axes!). These have been replaced with pistol a handful of ammo boxes. (EDIT: And the one where you fight the predator has been replaced with a regenerating rifle ammo box.)

Also, though the change log mentioned turning the very first mirror you find into a full wardrobe, the "A5 Staff Dormitory" (actually A4, but it's called A5) also has a wardrobe!

By the way, unrelated, here's a Storage Box full of... everything. Even wooden boards, and code breakers that you can't even transfer to and from storage. Maybe in the future it will be possible!

If you want to have room to put things into the storage box to get them out of your inventory without discarding and cluttering up the place (never discard a stack of 500 by the way, you will regret it), you can go to Jodi's Office and take some from the storage box there and then just leave the office, deleting them and making room in the storage box. Then you can keep a backup of your StorageBox.sav which you can use to reset your storage box to that state.
Does this box of goodies also work in Campain or just the challenges?

Annielska

Nov 6, 2017
Use the revolver there, sell stuff and buy the laser thingy.
use 1 laser that spot the zombies instead of killing them.
you can also buy the insta kill grenade "smashes zombie heads"
1. Revolver is great against witch, against other opponents I prefer a rifle;
2. this seems good;) Thank PawgLara
3. Oh yes, I've already bought 3 pieces:LOL:. I forget to use it:ROFLMAO:.

I have a problem with zombies that spit:sick:. Sometimes there're only a few zombies in the first wave :oops: I don't play enough on the computer, so I'm weak:devilish: I could play on easy:cautious: in the third round always I lose o_O (5 x attempts)
It can be done. 10,000 dollars and all lasers placed:ROFLMAO:
After that, is game over?

Ku2333 I respect for such a high level of play

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
Wearing underwear will display normally, but without underwear, the texture will be missing :sleep:
Underwear has nothing to do with it. These missing parts are only characteristic to very few new pieces of clothing. The rest are fine and have the naughty bits present. No idea why the dev implemented it this way...

PawgLara

Dec 12, 2020
I have a problem with zombies that spit:sick:.
use [ctrl] key with wasd to dodge them.
the witch/screamer is easy, just dodge when she attacks and shoot her multiple times.
chapter is almost over after the 3waves.
you just need to reach the elevator and go to [x] floor and that's it.

Reactions: Annielska
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes