3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
From the comments on his Patreon page:

you have all the game. until ep6 is all in one file. ep 7 is a new file.

So to play the older episodes we are stuck with the buggy version.
Yeah I thought as much. Especially with the questions at the beginning of the game, made me think it was a single and new file (not containing the previous episodes). All good though, I am short day 5 and 6 (I think). So hopefully he gets them rolling or I find them else where.

giuelz

Jul 20, 2017
6 new scene ? not sure i have seen all of them can you spoil what you found?
I found the black girl and at the end after her there is a Angela scene. Vanessa e 2 scene with michelle and one from Victor with a girl.

giuelz

Jul 20, 2017
Thx miss vanessa scene and michelle ( you don't talk about the scene with rose and necklace?)
vanessa is the resort girl, right? I give her the necklace. then after the restaurant we have sex.
Michella I found a scene where she has sex with a guy. and then a scene with her. I don't remember exactly what I did.
for Angela I pay for her the haircut.

jacke

Sep 11, 2016
vanessa is the resort girl, right? I give her the necklace. then after the restaurant we have sex.
Michella I found a scene where she has sex with a guy. and then a scene with her. I don't remember exactly what I did.
for Angela I pay for her the haircut.
Thx a lot, found vanessa but michelle , i guess i have to look all around, don't forget melissa scene ( which is one from the precedent episode ) or second route astrid ( which is one from the precedent episode ) and scene sex with the stripper if you pay

giuelz

Jul 20, 2017
Thx a lot, found vanessa but michelle , i guess i have to look all around, don't forget melissa scene ( which is one from the precedent episode ) or second route astrid ( which is one from the precedent episode ) and scene sex with the stripper if you pay
sure. I talk about only the new scene. probably there is also a new scene with Melissa, a patron talk about it on a post but I didn't found it.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I got the BJ from Melissa on the paddleboat by 1st choosing the option of having slept with her instead of Astrid. Then you have to go to the back of the bar and buy cocaine and give it to her. The next time we took a paddle boat ride she leaned over.

Personally I was disappointed in the storyline. Buy cocaine behind the bar and give it to the bartender? Not likely.

E=MC2

Jul 11, 2017
so ep 7 doesn't include previous episode?

EDIT: never mind I found my answer.

Last edited:

giuelz

Jul 20, 2017
After you say all the right things when you see her, give her the necklace and ask her to go to your place.
I found another way. if You find her fuck with the other man at the promenade. then you go to the paddle boat to Melissa, Melissa suck your cock, then you go to michelle on the beach, she's anfry because she saw you and melissa so you say you see her and the other guy, then you give her the money to pay her debt. when you meet her at the cafe invite her to your home

Dinky-Minky

Dec 7, 2016
Any chance we could get a link for Ep1-6 back in the OP please since it seems Ep7 onwards will be a separate file..?

jacke

Sep 11, 2016
I got the BJ from Melissa on the paddleboat by 1st choosing the option of having slept with her instead of Astrid. Then you have to go to the back of the bar and buy cocaine and give it to her. The next time we took a paddle boat ride she leaned over.

Personally I was disappointed in the storyline. Buy cocaine behind the bar and give it to the bartender? Not likely.
thanks !! Yeah not much in drugs too...

I found another way.
Good thing that they are different way to find the scene !

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes