3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

nathaniel5

Jul 5, 2017
The guy added a cheat version so that should help with losing saves. Can someone add that?

Also, I have to replay it since I lost my save. Does anyone know how to film sex with Tatiana at the gym?

Reactions: colomoh

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
Man, this game is sooo choppy and laggy. He needs to get the engine working better and smooth out the gameplay.

Also, ditto, looking for the cheat version too, as saves are useless in this game, they don't save all the time, nor do they load all the time either.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Made it back through episode 5 and now to start ep. 6 again. Anyone know what the save file is? Episode 6 is so buggy and the save file screws up as others have mentioned that I don't want to have to start from the beginning to get a clean save point. Easier to make a copy of the save file and paste it if something screws up again. Thanks.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Thank you for the CG upload. Now I know I can sleep with Elodie and Vanessa. Just need to figure what steps are needed.

dzeridrejk

Nov 5, 2017
Thank you for the CG upload. Now I know I can sleep with Elodie and Vanessa. Just need to figure what steps are needed.
Is there a sex scene with Vanessa after the date? There is a nude pool party scene, but I haven't found a sex scene in the pics.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Is there a sex scene with Vanessa after the date? There is a nude pool party scene, but I haven't found a sex scene in the pics.
If there is a sex scene with Vanessa, I haven't found it either. I thought there might be upon seeing the pic of Vanessa exposing her boobs titled 'followme'. Some storylines appear to start and then never finish.

giuelz

Jul 20, 2017
If there is a sex scene with Vanessa, I haven't found it either. I thought there might be upon seeing the pic of Vanessa exposing her boobs titled 'followme'. Some storylines appear to start and then never finish.
no sex scene with vanessa yet... but astrid scene is hot

rodok

May 5, 2017
naa you can get thrug it, its just not clear what to do, just keep going on dates with elodi.

Steve1001

Jun 25, 2017
Where is the file for this game? I want to delete saves as I think it's bugged. I've deleted the game many times yet every time I re-download it the saves are still there?

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
So the last version before this was so utterly fucked that not only I couldnt even play it, because I started on the previous chapter after the intro of the next one, but he needed to rebuild the game?

Well fuck.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes