3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Erojaji22

Sep 9, 2017
why soo much? even AAA games with super graphics dont crash my 1 year old pc that cost me more than 1000$
something is wronge with the game
edit:
ok.. i've checked and i dont know what he did there but there is no way the my GPU need to be 100% for this game and be soo hot.
have fun with this game.. i am not gonna ruin my pc
Same thing here. Why does this game requires so much gpu? Another note is I can't load any of the save files...game freezes everytime. Not going to touch this game after he fixes these 2 issues man.

Fejef

Donor
Apr 4, 2017
Same thing here. Why does this game requires so much gpu? Another note is I can't load any of the save files...game freezes everytime. Not going to touch this game after he fixes these 2 issues man.
I had the same issue with the saves until I realised you have to be very careful to click one of the load game icons when loading and the save ones whilst saving. Pretty dumb how they are all on the same screen whether you are trying to save or load.

As for the gpu, I have no idea why it is so intensive, but I found that forcing on v-sync through the nvidia control panel helped a bit.

tarzanello22

Jul 11, 2017
How can I restart a Episode? I've already used all the Save Slot and I've make a mistake in EP5 with Astrid, How can i solve it?

jtc

Jul 1, 2017
How can I restart a Episode? I've already used all the Save Slot and I've make a mistake in EP5 with Astrid, How can i solve it?
Sounds like you made the same mistake as I did... there's no way to fix this afaik, you just have to play it all again from the first episode.

I did that, only for the game to start bugging when I reached EP5 again (the Astrid thing was already fucked up at the beginning of EP5, despite starting a fresh play through the game still remembered *everything* I had done in Ep5 on the first attempt).

At that point I gave up. Maybe I'll try again when the next episode hits... maybe.

pepoye

Aug 3, 2017
Hi everyone,
so no walkthrough and no CG for this game ?
You have absolutely no idea how disappointed i am.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Anything about the new version?
Anyone know how to get Astrid? I've figured out everything else
For Astrid you have to talk to Victor at the plaguette. He will tell you that its her birthday, then you can go home, buy a gift for her (Buy the spa pass) and go with her..

Reactions: nathaniel5
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes