3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

jtc

Jul 1, 2017
I guess this game isn't too popular around here, huh?

It has some problems.. the English is pretty awful, someone competent should go over the text and fix it. It's also pretty buggy. I still like it, the graphics are good and it doesn't have tons of weird fetishes (a plus in my book) that other games tend to be full of.

Reactions: giuelz

giuelz

Jul 20, 2017
I think this game is cool. yes, awful english. but My english is awful too. but great graphics and it isn't so bugged.

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
I guess this game isn't too popular around here, huh?

It has some problems.. the English is pretty awful, someone competent should go over the text and fix it. It's also pretty buggy. I still like it, the graphics are good and it doesn't have tons of weird fetishes (a plus in my book) that other games tend to be full of.
While I agree with the latter part of your post it's difficult to overlook the bad writing/translation. While there's certainly a degree of grind in all these kinds of games the one in TKIB is extremely tedious.

jtc

Jul 1, 2017
Anyone got a save file from the beginning of this episode they could share?

I fucked up the main quest for this episode (really easy to do) and none of my saves can take me before the mistake.

I really don't feel like playing through all the 4 episodes again to get to the point where I was... this game is such a mess...

jacke

Sep 11, 2016
Odd, Melissa has no bug with me but victor send me back in time at episode one when i talk to him....

koko0125

Mar 24, 2017
Check the temperatures of your pc. It's a gpu intensive game. Constant 100% use of the graphics processor.
why soo much? even AAA games with super graphics dont crash my 1 year old pc that cost me more than 1000$
something is wronge with the game
edit:
ok.. i've checked and i dont know what he did there but there is no way the my GPU need to be 100% for this game and be soo hot.
have fun with this game.. i am not gonna ruin my pc

Last edited:
Reactions: Erojaji22
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes