3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

SteffenL

Jun 10, 2017
I really like the story and progress, along with the graphics. But when played on a mac, through Wine, I can't seem to get the right screen resolution. I am forced to you use some weird resolution on my computer at first, then start the game, and afterwards change my computers resolution once again, simply to see the most of the game window.

But alas, since the game has expanded it is using more and more of my CPU (or
GPU, I don't know) (all of it, in fact), so I stopped playing it. too bad...
Would it be possible for someone to mod this and fix the CPU/GPU-problem, or should the dev take a programming course and start all over?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Never did figure out how to get saves from previous episodes to load in newest version. Had to start from beginning. Not the end of the world, but now some scenes never appear (like sex with Tatiana in gym) even though I have repeat same actions from before. Kind of disappointing.

Zhiqin32

Jul 15, 2017
So i screwed up the Astrid part on chapter 5 anyone has a save before telling her about richard and the pic?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Damn, something screwy with the code or script. Twice in a row the game has gotten stuck in a loop where double scenes or images are showing and playing. Really don't want to have to restart from the beginning.

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Really want to like the game... but keep getting random scenes with no choices... :FeelsBadMan:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Well crap. Can't use multiple saves. Restarted Ep. 6 and tried to save midway through in slot 3. Totally erased save point in slot 1.

Unyversu

Oct 6, 2017
I do not understand this game, i have talked to all the girls untill they do not have anything more to say but i still can't flirt with them? Can someone tell me what i'm doing wrong?

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes